PREDICTIONS

>Which European country will be the first to break into civil war with its migrant population?

And

>In which year?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

France after MLP gets elected

France, this year.

Sweden
5 seconds

kek wills France

France is getting pushed too far, but they always surrender and get conquered

that soon? are you prepared for if that happens in your neighbouring country??

Civil war doesn't really make sense if it's ethnic natives vs. barbarian invaders. That would be more like a Reconquista of some sort.
A civil war would be nationalists vs. Antifa (backed by gov)
or something.
I'd say Germany because historically they are always the first to chimp out. Germans have two personalities: a dormant, docile cuck stage and an angry wrathful stage.

Sweden france great britain or germany all other countries have to low of an migrant population to pose a threat.

Let it be Finland. I want to kick out that finno-swede scum so bad.

Does anyone have a strawman ball for the European Union?

implying the swedes don't/won't just bend over and enjoy kek

Prediction:

France rebels against Islamization, but gives up/is defeated (as expected). That happens in the middle of the 2020s.

France spirals down into de facto Sharia Law across the country as the Muslim population grows above 25% by the beginning of the 2030s.

At this point Sweden has already become a vassal of the International Caliphate, Swede males have gone down with no resistance, cucked into extinction one might say. Females have become radical Islamicists and have either been turned into sex slaves or taken as one of the many wives of the "New Swedes" (i.e Somalis, Kenyans, etc.)

As the Muslim population grows above 20%, Germany sees the examples of Sweden (now aptly named New Somalia) and France, and FINALLY begins o drift to the right. At this point, Germany looks like a 3rd-world shit-hole. The government is broke from the GIBS, cities are filled with crime, there are no-go zones in the most important cities (Berlin, Munich, Hamburg), and young kids have come to accept niggers and muslims as a "intrinsic part of the German culture and history".

By the middle 2030s, Germany has elected a far-right politician that begins to re-implement eugenics, now with the much more advanced technology. Muslims are target for sterilization.

Austria has more immigrants than all those countries, literally

I also think it will be Germany first... and in about 10-15 years.

Britain. NI will go apeshit when Westminster revokes their devolved parliament after they fail come up with a new power sharing plan. Things will only get worse when borders between north and south are set up again which is inevitable after brexit.

France will definitely have war like conditions if Le Pen gets elected.

There could be a coup d'état in Sweden in the next 10 years.
>inb4 too cucked
Think about it: If 100 angry men just storm the Swedish parliament, who's gonna stop them.
When the politicians call for help, they will find out that the police had enough of their shit long ago.

Not a bad prediction. I don't know if the ecconomy is unstable enough though.

France, because they have a history of radicalism and their enrichment is hitting peak levels. I can't guess the year, but it'll be triggered by austerity.

France 2017
England 2017/2018
Italy 2018
Holland / Belgium 2018
Germany 2018

If i had to bet, France.
But i believe that we will all in the west fall by demographics/invasion and turn into some kind of brazil.

Italy, 2021.

Germany.

Killing subhumans is in their blood.

France, we are the champions of civil wars, especially when it's about religion

My dear neighbor i think you forgot the 30 years of religion war in germany.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

Poland with Ukranians

Cool prediction, I can definitely see German cities becoming like American cities; filled with niggers living in ghettos and destroying everything as the entire ethnic German population moves out and abandons the cities.

France 2020. But they eventually cuck out and give into the Mudslimes.

That's true but I heard that the vast majority of Austrian immigrants disappear and enter Germany illegally

A civil war would probably be the best thing to happen to us desu. Huge national spirit revival and massive kebab removal. Most of the police and the army are on our side and the mudshits would only be surrounded in urban areas without ressources if they tried to do shit. It would be fucking glorious.

UK or France.
Germany and Sweden are to cucked by now.
Italy has a bunch of slavery programs for the 3d worlders, in the south by the mafia, so that will cool the migrants down.

Ukraine wins

War started in 2014

The military are definitely still on our side here. If trouble starts here before they've had time to "diversify" the army then there is no way in hell our military will turn on their own people despite what the politicians orders are.

But being raped by subhumans is also in their blood.

Please be Germany I want the Fourth Reich to rule all of Europe

Actually the vast majority of immigrants in Austria are German and not the tanned variety. As for "refugees" you might very well be right.

I'm not sure if Germany will leave the inner cities without a fight.
And do not forget 65% of the migrants living on social aids.

France without a doubt

>mfw we are already in a civil war with them for over 40 years

Beat that Europe

Unironically, Sweden but France is a distinct possibility if Le Pen loses.

non of them
they are all faggots and will be beheaded by munslin ray guns

I think there will be a massive civil war in the USA in under 12 years. I feel that things are already breaking apart. If we get WW3 then it would be even likelier.

Yeah I meant kebab refugees.

Us swedes or France. I think France is more likely to break into civil war first though.

non-negotiable FRANCE
ISIS aready count them part of caliphat

Spain

Why?

Because of the Catalan cucks.

says the spaniard

Fuck off Juan