Tim Pool live from UC Berkeley

youtube.com/watch?v=gUpKIj7OrqM

Livestream of Antifa protesting Free Speech Rally

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cM2tQ3atZ0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are more antifa people there than trump people. Is this how the alt right dies?

LET's GO!

BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL

People are afraid to be called out as racist + Antifa will probably kill them

FIGHT!

HAPPENING

Terms accepted.

This guy is a fucking annoying cunt. is there anyone else streaming that doesn't constantly shill?

Fucking bomb go off?

ITS GOIN DOWN LADS

M80 DROPPED

WW3 CONBIRMED!

/OURGUYS/ FUCKING ANTIFA UP!

What the fuck I jumped when I heard that boom

>Big blast
>Charging
>Pepperspray

This gonna be good

Why is Tims stream so laggy and shit?

Why do I see dozens of me there?

When does this go hot? I'm not gonna watch a bunch of faggots play in the street for nothing. #blm taught me watching protests is brainwashing technique. They want your brain to absorb their stupid chants.

>that dosen't constantly shill

calm down, he's an independent who dosent take money from (((them)))

He needs to shill

FUCK! I go away for 3 seconds just to switch my laundry and I miss the fight!

DO IT AGAIN!

Replying in here because the other thread archived

I want my race to survive, and if you’re going to be white and like me, somewhere along the line you have to tell people, probably a lot of people, that some of what they do is wrong.

If I oppose these things at all its either for compassionate reasons [just like how you do not want to see people hurt themselves in ignorance] or self-interested ones [I do not want to live in a society with this kind of behaviour allowed]. Allowing your end goal to be watered numbs your awareness of being an unconscious instrument of others. Instead of looking at what should be, you call it unrealistic or even morally ambiguous, and assume what you were assigned is possible is all there is, a person would rush into the comfort of that assignment to hide from the pain of potential. If you are like these people in this thread circle jerking over Kyle Chapman you are going to giving the enemy an inch in your head when the reality is you are giving them miles. Civic Nationalism is assisted suicide, where as the left don't pretend they don't want straight up genocide. At least they are upfront about it. I don't have the answers but we can't even fucking figure out how to create a white homogeneous society in this day and age because dissent is violently shut down in all western systems of academia and even free speech. I want to plant trees whose shade I know I will never sit in so I can give my children and their children the chance to keep searching for the how.

the only people you hear chanting from their side is angry SJWs, we have nothing to fear

>Aw the pepperspray is in my eyes
This guy sounds like a faggot

Holy shit drumpfcucks literally BTFO

THIS IS GOING TO BE A FUN EVENING

Guys in skull masks from earlier were charging the line and started punching the shit outta an Antifa faggot who was on the ground

LETS GOOOOOOOOO

They're in Berkeley, dude. The population is 90% liberal, and about 40% militant liberal.

>Lexington and Concord
>Fort Sumpter
>Berkeley

I can get down with that

They don't care, you're speaking a totally differently language. They just want to watch a protest full of autistic and fat Americans who will put "based" in front of everything as long as it makes them look "cool" and "edgy". These are kids, most likely still sucking on their mother's tit.

Reporting sir.

are we gonna see a Based Black Man defending Trump?

Those Digits!

Racewar imminent.

Hitler digits confirm!

Berkeley is where the next war will begin!

They should let them fight it out

Watch for this guy

Him and his skull mask group are ready to fuck Antifa up

Fuck off mike.

fuck you tyrone

About fucking time.

Fucking aesthetic as fuck.
Also didn't these guys just charge antifa and beat them up?

Knuckles taped, at the ready. Makes me proud.

Trump supporters have no reason to ever go to one of these events. Being a violent Trump supporter is playing into the leftist narrative. Especially to combat a bunch of permanently unemployed or minimum wage college kids who were fed communist propaganda through their professors.

Plus why get violent? Trump is president, Republicans hold all branches of government, and the Democrat party is up in flames after the disaster that was 2016.

Go back to twitter, mike.

>yoyoyo stop acting loud kid, stop putting on a movie
hahaha

I have that skull mask thing. I got it for Christmas as a stocking stuffer. PRetty sure those things are, like a dollar.

link?

Pussy.

>that ain't my blood, that ain't my blood
based

BE AFRAID DRÆÆÆMPFTÅÅÅRDS!!!

Can't believe the cops just let someone throw an explosive and haven't shut fucking everything down
how retarded are they

Pussy.

>average american woman

what if trump was on twitter and saw Berkeley and just went down there for lulz?

This is bigger than Trump, you pussy.

Also check my Sparta bitch

Have the "guests of honor" showed up?

Based stick man, Lauren Southern, and a few others were suppose to show up.

they want the show to go on

/ourguys/

Have fun being a larping hooligan, dinner will be at 6pm, please don't be late your mother will be upset.

I wonder how protests like this would work in scandinavia.
Probably people apologizing to eachother for yelling offensive things.

even the car chase did an instant replay burgers i am disappoints

Lauren is speaking right now.

Holy shit... if only

Berkeley/pol/ here

My wife took the kids to the women's March so I was going to take to to the Free Speech rally.

Is that a bad idea? Do people just want to fight and riot rather than show support for Trump?

Anyone know where I can get toddler size Pepe shirts?

They seem really underrepresented compared to protesters.

>Unbased stickcuck
Hello newfag

oh hey, how about that

>"Fuck America first"
well at least the commies made it clear how they feel

your a fucking coward and an UnAmerican bastard.
The first and most ancient tradition of Americanism is confrontation, which these proud men and women are participating in.

pretty sure they're actually on stand-down orders from the faggot mayor of berkely

projecting there leroy?

>we would even bother showing up

literally just using a name we all know, troll harder, faggot.

That's gay as fuck.

Dont bring your kids man, it can get dangerous and there's pepperspray in the air.

Not to mention that children have no place at a protest.

Not trolling faggot, don't be too butthurt.

>"Fuck America First"

Gee Wiz I wonder which side I should support if I were American

Seconded.
People that brings little kids to protests are beyond retarded.

imagine going to a lauren southern speech kek

No one in this thread is over 18. This is the lowest Sup Forums has fallen - happening threads were more mature than this.

dem thicc legs doe

Is there a stream for Lauren Southern?

If you actually take your kids there then you're no better than the antifa niggers.

there was a faggot earlier shouting "death to america"
antifa are all larping fools

Why don't you come over and tell that to us straight up?

there was, but they just moved away from her.

Who has the Lauren Southern nudes

is dicky spencer there?

rollin' fer bloooooood!

20 dollars for whoever steals Tim 'Baldlet' Pool's hat.

the only good commie is the death one

shadilay

yeah, nobody believes your anti racist schizo tweets, fuck off and go spend your $45 dollars because youll never get any donations.

lol neckbeards listening to lauren southern.

The moment someone from our side defends himself, he'd get arrested. No point in spending time in jail over a stupid event.

Thread Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=cM2tQ3atZ0Y

Yeah, let me buy a plane ticket and join you LARPing faggots dressed up like it's Halloween to make noise and yell at autistic kids who need to see a psychologist. You're a bunch of faggots. You're doing nothing and you will achieve nothing. I come here to laugh at you so called "patriots".

nope, he was just at a flash mob in DC for keeping Bannon. He'll be at Auburn Tuesday tho, and that'll be great fun

This is boring desu when are we gonna see some blood?

what happened to the audio?