Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where's Ivanka?

not a single poc

under the table.

fpbp

really makes you think

Did you give the lampshade it's own satanic star of david?

Trumps Jewish cabal

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

Looks like pol hasnt done their research before shilling for a jewish puppet. Looks like the jews put one over your head, bent you forward and fucked everyone here in the ass.

>mfw Trumptards call me a kike for pointing this out

Delusion is an amazing thing

>thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
That's a lotta joos!

Everytime i bring this up, no one fucking replies. At this point im convinced that they know they fucked up and cant even find the balls to own up to their mistake and find a solution to all of this and insteads they keep on sucking trumps dick. Im pretty sure they enjoy it too.

Im gunna keep bumping this

Bump

Bump for trumptards. Anyone have balls to defend yourself or are you faggots lacking intellegence to even try to have a debate?

"I know the best people"

>id: YES
What did Kek mean by this?

Unfuckingbelievable . Never knew pol was this cucked by their jewish masters. Nothing will save you now... KYS! All of you!

These Neocon jew war mongers own both parties. It's not surprising to me I never trusted Trump either, he was just the seemingly better choice, smoke and mirrors and illusion of choice...Jews run the show and if they can't control you then yu won't get close to the presidency. We need a full scale revolution and the government needs to be purged of blackmailed Jew pedophile puppets.

The list is over inclusive - adelson isnt rly a fan

Bumping because how disgustingly we got played as a nation.

Finally, someone with some fucking sense. I can respect this. What i am cinfused about is that Trump shows signs that he is defiant to these jews, plz see pic as reference, or am i missing something here?

smoke and mirrors

>over-inclusive
Whatever you flaming faggot...

Fapping.

bump

Bumping for the future of humanity.

check

Bumping cuz pol is filled with cock suckers. Keep sucking that kikes dick nupol!

it is pretty hopeless desu. Nupol embraces neocon bs bcs of MERICA YEAH. It is reddit.

This makes me sad hanz... 4th reich when?

he he he he he stupid goyims

I can still remember the "Ivanka has a jew baby" shit he said. Hilarious.

2% of the American population and 50% of that room. Yep, literally Zionist Occupied Government.

We need a bigger oven

Not looking good. Most Germans would be happy if they could have a nation that is not flooded by Muslims. But the PC is so strong here that you get eradicated for having the wrong views. Also, we are still occupied by the US and are legally at war with the allied forces. German government uses this to govern like a business would do.

Putin exposed

I can't believe that Sup Forums actually helped us get him there, top jej goyim.

Don't give up bro. information is power and one day we will be victorious on eradicating these pest. We.just need a bigger oven.

It doesnt really matter what Trump does, the US economy is nearing a crisis point. Soon economic reality will force Trump to reduce foreign interventions wether he want to or not

North korea exposed

Top lel webm. Sabed based soapbro

Iran exposed

Keep em coming boss.

So can we stop sending financial aid to israel?

Suck my 5 inch cock zionist faggots.

China exposed

Shit

Not surprising.

FUUUGGGGGG :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

There are tons of work ahead of us...

right here

anyone who is anti-semitic is a shareblue shill. You libtards need to get over it, she lost.

oh my god dude. have you ever thought that jews, while not white, could actually share some common interests with whites? whou woulda thunk, i know. you know, muslim nutters are a threat to whites, a threat to jews, and a threat to many other racial groups, ethnic groups, and religious groups. that's something a lot of us can gather around. do you think the jews in trump's cabinet are pro-multi-culti pieces of shit? doubt it. do you think they're pushing for open borders? strongly doubt it.

jews are gods chosen people. Even trump knows this. Anti-semitism is a strictly left-wing ideology. There has never been a single member of the right who has been prejudiced against jews.

Kek.

That's how the kikes look at Trump btw. He's a shabbat goy.

FUGGGGG ÖÖÖÖÖDDD GIB GAS BLINTON

NUKE IT KIM

It's hyperdimensional tic-tac-toe goy, you will just not get it

>thezog.info
lmao

Nuke it kim

you still butthurt you wasted your vote, hillary lover?

This gotta be bait..

Basically like the bolshevist government in Russia, USA are in full antichrist mode now

American christians should get the fuck out, when shit hits the fan they'll all get tortured to death by kikes in Trump's FEMA Gulags

>Looks like pol hasnt done their research before shilling for a jewish puppet.
Because Hillary was not a jewish puppet?

>it's bait to support trump

where do you think you are?

hillary campaigned on wiping israel off the map you retard.

the_donald

Oh yea, because the alternatives were essentially Jew hating kike gassing reincarnations of her Hitler himself
Kill yourself OP

wow, you liberals are just never gonna get over it. Six million illegal votes cast and you still couldn't get madame president elected. you cucks are pathetic.

ITT: idiots who didn't realize that ((they)) have been playing both sides this whole time. Trump & Hilldawg both are just like puppets.

It's like the Rothschild family funding both sides of a war; no matter who loses they win.

what's wrong with liberal?

how teh fuck do jewqs get into such position, fed all ejws too without just attack racism, hardcore racism, but everyone else accused of it

they are cucks

DELET THIS

so are you alt cucks

like my album cover plox xoxoxo

use your brain. even read that shitty "thezog" link. half the people in there are just donors and endorsers.and half of the higher ups are simply listed because they're married to a jew or someone who is of partially jewish descent.

why is it surprising that right-leaning jews are going to back a right-leaning candidate who has a daughter that converted to judaism? why is surprising that trump, an east coast new york real estate magnate, has jewish connections?

have you ever considered that there are jews who are not soros-style globalist assholes? they exist. they go to amren conferences. they speak up for whites. there are jewish allies who do good work. i'm sure there are some shifty jews connected to trump too, of-course. but for the most part, they seem like cultural conservatives, and religious zionists. far better than leftist globalist jews.

Have a (you), because it made me laugh.

down voted for racism

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Trump is playing upside down Parcheesi.

If a person of Trumps caliber is not able to oppose the deep state, who else can?

at least I voted for trump. You jealous I get to serve him?

>they speak up for whites

we don't need jews to speak up for white people

so you admit you're a cuck, good to know

trump deserves to fuck my wife and any man who wouldnt let him or his sons impregnate their woman is a liberal traitor.

rand 2024

This.
People here are really nigger-tier iq.
They read the Wikipedia article on culture of critique combined with some nazi and jew quotes on a jpeg and think they are an expert on how things really are.
Which explicitly derives from a literal white genocidal, omnijewish conspiracy.

Nigger-tier NEETs. Always an impressive bunch, getting baited and subverted by organized corporate shilling

>all azkenazic jews
>coincidence

Good goys!

jesus man. even in the link it points to some sephardic jews. most are ashkenazi though, yes. in america most jews are ashkenazi. the purely middle eastern jews only make up like 1/5th of the jewish population here. learn about the history of this great country. we are a beautiful nation, founded by white european christians, some of whom happened to be philo-semites with some jewish friends (hence our so-called "judeo-christian" values).

there are jews that support whites. there are jews that would like nothing more than to be white themselves, and live in all white neighbourhoods, and close the borders. there are jews that don't like whites, that don't want whites in their neighbourhoods, that want to live in weak mixed countries because they're scared of white unity, or just brainwashed by multiculturalism. i guarantee trump's jews do not fall into the latter camp.

fpbp

To everyone who doubts JIDF doesnt exist, here they are. How much do they pay you chaim? Your trickery will not work here kike.

Thanks for the guarantee, it means a lot coming from a fellow goy.

By God our found fathers (and Mel Gibson) were right....

that "history" is never taught to us anywhere because it's fabricated

if i'm a jidf kike, then jared taylor, kevin mcdonald, and ram z paul are too. i'm fine being in the company of critically thinking whites who understand the difference between good jews and bad jews.