Brit/pol - Evacuation Edition

>Trains delayed by cows on the line in Kent
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39609977

>Syria war: Huge bomb kills dozens of evacuees in Syria
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-39609288

>Millions watch as April the giraffe gives birth at New York zoo
news.sky.com/story/millions-watch-as-april-the-giraffe-gives-birth-at-new-york-zoo-10838520

>Stag parties thrown off plane at Manchester Airport for 'disruptive behaviour'
news.sky.com/story/stag-parties-thrown-off-plane-at-manchester-airport-for-disruptive-behaviour-10837985

>Double leg amputee completes 156-mile Marathon Des Sables
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39607057

>Councils set to be banned from charging for park fun runs under Government plans
news.sky.com/story/councils-set-to-be-banned-from-charging-for-park-fun-runs-under-government-plans-10837983

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12753536
youtu.be/6nLgYc7UqB0
youtube.com/watch?v=lHz6EaLgJ1A
drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view
youtube.com/watch?v=k8FbUtunhic
youtube.com/watch?v=xoLgk9BnG4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Rand poster can't name what regulation in the energy market are excessive and enabled a monopoly to form.

*regulations

Big Soup.

DEAD SYRIANS LOL

BRIT/POL/ REDPILL ME ON ARE NIGE AND LET US DISCUSS OPTIONS TO KEK THE SCOTS AND KEEP THEM HERE; Gibraltar is another topic we can talk about

A chink prostitute called me handsome the other day. I think I'm in love with her. She let me do everything to her, 69, anal and i made her cum. Dunno if i have aids now though.

rank

fuck scotland

Why does media shill against Farage? He's a fucking nigger lover

The Norsemen must've fucked and cucked 'em hard enough back in the day that they became the Nords of Britannia

>hitting that point in drinking where you are seeing double
finally

Not in that location. The ones on old benches are tenons or dowels joining the legs to the seat. Though I will concede that the buttons on school benches were derived from those on earlier benches.

What's the craic with that? Did they go back to where they lived or just stay where they fled to?

Where the FUCK is Rimmer?

he threatens the establishment

Superior soup coming through

The AIDS rate in China is 0.1%, in Britain it's 0.33%. Take that for what it is.

>stuck watching Dr who
Off me.

Same. I'm already cringing.

Vast majority went back to where they lived. My Grandad lived in the countryside during the war and said his village was made terribly un/comfy/ by London evacuees.

>Superior
>canned soup
>superior to anything

working class scum

God she's a fucking lezzer isn't she? Can the BBC stop?

They could have at least found a semi-attractive half-caste.

Tinned soup is for plebs

Post your top politician PR photos

Only watching to see how long it is until they inject their leftist degeneracy.

It wasn't all too long.

Full image

I wrote my exs name on my right arm with a knife because i love her with all my heart even though she's gone.

The frequency of Britain hate threads on this board is growing by the day

That one second from left kind of looks like a chavvy Bowden.

Good.

Usually only kids would be sent to the countryside to live with foster parents until the war was over because, Why would Hitler want to bomb some cows eh?
They would all go back to their families after the war however some parents called their children home early during the "Phoney War" phase as not much was going on in terms of bombs being dropped on cities.

>tfw you realise what your party's social policies have done to a country

TREMENDOUSLY IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/12753536
strawpoll.me/12753536
strawpoll.me/12753536
strawpoll.me/12753536
strawpoll.me/12753536
strawpoll.me/12753536

This.

Coincidentally, he's been starting to make some startlingly right wing noises on migration and multiculturalism recently, but Burnham has always sought to be all things to all people

>More votes for Corbyn than Theresa
Really Sup Forums?

LADS!

Hard to imagine it was any better for a lot of children who went to the countryside. I know that if war happened now, and London faced a bombing raid, I would rather my children stay with me and go into the bunker at nights, than have them off with strangers in fhe countryside.

Which companion is more degenerate? Coal burning chav (Rose) or this half caste lesbian ogre?

Get out BIGOT

>ignore this bit
>ignore how germans are famous for scat

Write it on your throat too.

img

Stupid thing to do. But I have my ex's initials on my left arm from when we were coked up having crazy sex and she suggested it and I thought it would be a good idea. Barely visible until I'm tanned at which point it mainly just looks like an odd small scar

Mandel
>Mandela

Was Mandela a jew?

i hate polish people

Why do the subhumans hate us so?

Rose so far. I don't mind gays or lesbians, I really don't care what they do. I just don't think it should be forced on children when we haven't 100% confirmed the cause.

I will. I'll write it everywhere she used to kiss me and feel me

I'd let Danny DeVito in desu.

Just on your hand and cheek then eh?

Floyd says cheers to his massive frog

youtu.be/6nLgYc7UqB0

Also post comfy Floyd

You should cut yourself on every place that she's currently getting bull cum splatted on her.

Yes, a three year serious relationship just holding hands and pecking on the cheek

This man knows

Are you the spanner that wants to pay some £150 to hack her Facebook?

Please don't say that, i love her user

I love Cecil Rhodes.

Yes

If I knew you irl, I'd tell you to stop being a soppy cunt and grow some balls. Download Tinder and fuck a slag. It will be an instant cure for the blues you're feeling atm.

Plenty of people go through this heartbreak and, as you well know, they all get through it too. It will pass, you will feel good again soon.

why couldn't SHE be the companion?

>they all get through it too
That's not strictly true, user, a lot of them kill themselves.

fag

youtube.com/watch?v=lHz6EaLgJ1A

cooking in the northumberland hills, a dish inspired by the romans

We all love the true Cecil Rhodes, he's a great man. You should be hung by your testicles.

Don't sit around dwelling on it, get yourself out and about. Find something to do, don't let the filthy whore ruin you even more than she already has. And don't give me that "don't call her a whore i love her" bollocks, she cheated on you.

Well, that picked up the pace rather quickly.

Apparently in this Dr Who season, the Doctor went back in time to meet Charles Darwin; he must have picked up a few of his biological models, like that ape statue in the background of the TARDIS.

Don't be a dick. Be dick outside Brit/pol/. This is an anglo safespace.

I'm not being a dick, I'm questioning the factual accuracy of your statement.

Oh, never mind, it's just a nigger.

that's just his new companion isn't it?

It's more complicated than a simple breakup. The guy who's she's now with, is emailing me over photos of her nudes and them together, mocking me. I've tried to get on with it but it's harassment and it's affecting my mental health

>banter

drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view

youtube.com/watch?v=k8FbUtunhic

JK, Cecil is my hero.
>comfiest quote ever

Block his email?

this guy is a monster

Send it to her dad then you flippin poofter.

ahah unlucky breh

Then she is an evil slut and if that is the man she prefers, you are better off without her.

As for him, could you do something against him physically?

I don't really know how to on outlook, it's apparently impossible to avoid going into my inbox

That's a very good idea.

Simple - forward the email to HER and watch the shitstorm

I mean, he's telling the truth...

youtube.com/watch?v=xoLgk9BnG4M

>tfw no millibandfu

How's it goin', Lads?

Is it just me or are working class people in this country either very under-sexualised or hypersexualised to the point of absurdity?

Walking around certain towns and cities you mostly see either people who are unkempt, poorly dressed and overall just insightly, or others (particularly younger people) who are spray tanned, built like brick shithouses, in skin-tight topman outfits, etc.

>In the message list, select a message from the sender whom you want to block.
>On the Home tab, click Junk, and then click Block Sender. Outlook adds the sender's e-mail address to the blocked senders list. Note: You can restore any of the mail that is in the Junk E-mail folder.

Are you lost?

An absolute beast of a man who lived too short a life, such a waste. I still believe dearly in the words he said even if we're not in the position right now to act on them.

No he's not.

She doesn't believe me. I already tried. A bit of background, this guy once accepted £50 from an user to record himself piss in the shower, then wipe smega from his foreskin. It was posted on Motherless in 2011

I find that many Leavers are a bit hubristic with regards to the negotiations with the EU, and I say this as a fanatical Leaver

Yep. It's sad. Such an underrated and vilified Briton.

Lad, the whole Topman thing is very middle-class. I know, I did it for years.

The latter are generally lower-middle class. The former also include the "underclass".

Anyone else a bit depressed they won't get to sit around in sunny France , listening to Cleaning Windows with your army buddies?