Sup Forums claims to be against racemixing but will defend this

>Sup Forums claims to be against racemixing but will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not defending a happy, healthy couple

>It's another racemixing thread

Difference is these two dont look hideous and wont have mentally handicapped children. Im not against mixing, I'm against downgrading.

Intelligence with whites and asians in increased, not lost like with negroids

>being a mongrel
We are for ethnonationalism and pure bloodlines. Mongrels will be driven to remaining Brazil after the South splits

Burn the wax, pay the tax

I don't defend it, though.
Also, the people who post these threads have no problem when it's the other way round, so I don't particularly care either.

>tfw no asian qt girlfriend

Also this desu:

What's wrong with being a conqueror of the enemies women?

It's the men we hate.

Far east Asian women are much more feminine than white women, plus they are smarter.

>being a mongrel

I didn't know there were self-hating Russians here.

>hapas
>healthy

She's fucking beautiful.

Also my GF is Asian. Until White girls fix their shit they can get screwed by niggers.

Stop thinking with muh dick it is not worth it to look into your sons face and see someone who looks nothing like you t.experience

Statistically speaking, black men are garbage when it comes to choosing a mate.

>it is not worth it to look into your sons face and see someone who looks nothing like you

Are you inbred or a clone?

I wonder what european women would say if 90% of the refugees were east asian women? Would they greet them on the train stations with 'refugees welcome' signs?

I married an asian so yah I probably would. I had a white gf. She was an awful person. I am sure there are plenty of great white girls out there though.

this is unfortunately true. More feminine and respectful whilst at the same timr being extremely intelligent.

No, I will not defend it, you fucking chimp

Asian shitskins are not Russian, civic cuck
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal of Human Genetics (Volume 82, Issue 1, 10 January 2008, p. 236-250)

Honestly my ex did the same thing, ethnic Swede

Yesterday the shills were gone but today are at it again. Do they pay you an extra to work on saturdays?

>Are you inbred
Not a White thing, Der Untermensch

Miscegination is an abomination. His kids will be yellow pie eyed slopes, they'll look nothing like him and his descendants will fight to kill his culture and history.

/nupol/ = Sup Forums

I just want gf i dotn care abut race :((

Holy shit i think we are on to something. :))) Invite millions of asian qts and they will be anti immigrants.

Of course not, the governments would also never let it happen. Cant have nice things for white men.
But Sup Forumss stance on refugees would be quite different as well.

Intriguing thought.

>tfw, feels like there is going to be a deluge of Hapas soon
>tfw need to stock up on ammos to fight the waves of supreme gentlemen.

They don't even like the subhumans. It's virtue signaling and brainwashing. There is one truth only "non-whites are subhumans and should be kept out of Europe"

Now post some hapa sons

>Merkel to close borders, says "waifu immigration is the cancer that is killing Germany"
>Sup Forums: fucking Germancucks, defend immigration!

dat round gook nose.

saved

saved

Asians are honorary whites

Isn't inbreeding better if you want your kids to look like you?

cute.

Fucking This

damn, had to double check

>Implying you can't have both

holy shit., and i'm not a pedo

Is that the facialabuse girl?

That's genuinely scary

>"Thanks for replacing me with a HAPA, daddy, you're right, I just just disappear forever"

Asian girls can be cute and fun to fuck, but I want blonde kids who look like me.

Stop confusing us.

My girlfriend is Latina and she's a virgin. I'm 25 and she's 19. Never did I think I would date a non white girl but so far it's been my best relationship yet. Only problem so far is her controlling mother who secretly hates me

Whites should partner up Asians for the eventual race wars.

Blacks and arabs versus Asians and whites.

I defend this because asians (yellows) and whiteys have approx. same IQ.

Her nose is bigger than his, wtf

Who does the mestizo fight with?

Because everyone on these boards are fapping to her pic and wishing they were the white dude.

*His. HAHAHAHHAHAHA im SO funny.

So sad how easily subverted whites are. They don't realize these gook in this thread are pretending to be white. They of course want race mixing because they have numbers.

The real punchline is that most of Sup Forums won't ever know the embrace of some dear and intimate to them that isn't their mother, so it's all pointless shitposting anyhow.

>tfw no gf

Japanese are honorary aryans.

What's the problem?

approx? they are up by 10 points. But i understand what you mean

Lay off the vodka, Pekka

i could do the same with women by cherry picking pics.

i hate these threads. fuck whoever you want and have children with them if it makes you happy.

just stay away from niggers and muslims.

kek

Only the trashy women go for roaches here.

If you have something against a healthy relationship you're an inbred, uneducated neckbeard.

There's nothing wrong with race mixing as long as you raise your children properly, don't get divorced, and follow the laws.

You neo nazi inbreds are actually retarded and will probably never have a girlfriend or a family.

I mean why wouldn't you want eyes like these.

Asians are white

The Arabs and Latino are 60% + caucasoid. Oriental is less than 15%. We all know the sides in the final race war.
Most gook are rice patty retards and sub humaun. They invented nothing.

>just stay away from muslims
muslim is not a race

Why would Asians care to race mix then if they already outnumber?

Whites are the ones that need long term survival and teaming up with Asians would be in their best interest.

lmao I'm gonna find a cute japanese girlfriend, love her, marry her and make children with her and there's nothing you losers can do about it because that's what I want to do

no, your reply won't help either, I'm not even in this thread anymore

She's not replaced, she just has brown hair and eyes now

so?

it still applies, don't date practicing muslims.

Hapas are 50% Asian 50% White
Finland DNA is 10% Asian 90% White

Finn have blonde hairs, blue eyes, pale skin despite 10% of Asian DNA

One on the far right is my dream girl.

Only because they cheat on every test ever and there are no true IQ stats for these areas (they're derived from generalized aptitude tests like gre). I mean just look at them. Look how and where they live. If you think it's possible that they're any smarter than aboriginals, you have brain problems.

that pic is the cutest thing

>happy, healthy couple

Eh. Good question.

probably whites and Asians because they know they smarter than mudslimes and negros

Looks like a cute couple to me.

Fuck you. No I won't. Asians are jungle dwelling niggers. Anyone who says otherwise is a cuck.

a cute!!! i wan't hapa babies like this, desu c:

Honorary Aryans have Nukes

>fishing for (you)s
>claiming to leave the thread

Yeah sure you lying kraut

Fuck off, Sup Forums is a ethno-nationalist board.

Whites make a tiny % of this worlds population, whites should not follow your suicidal idea of miscegenation. Whites are currently being bred out of existence and you fuck-heads think it's all hunky dory.

White wombs for white children, end of the story.

>Sup Forums would choose the right

>this triggers the neckbeard

U.S stole all the rocket technology from Nazis. U.S tank looked like a joke compared to Nazi tanks. You are nothing more that a fucking thief, while China have thousands of years of culture. fat faggot

Far-East Asians are honorary whites, so it's ok.

>>this triggers the neckbeard

The only race that needs eradication is oriental. The Mongolia is of no value.

you mean California?

>she's not replaced, she just has a round gook nose, brown hair, brown eyes.
>she's not replaced, she just has olive skin now
>she's not replaced, she's just a nigger now.

not really i know about the ukranian slave trade
tons of chinks are buying themselves wives/gfs