Europe

Europe
Ancient rome and greece, first to get big boats and guns to colonize rest of the world

Aztecs
Dominated whole present day mexico, also built some badass pyramids, relatively weak weaponry due to religious reasons

Arabs
Great mathematicians and astrologists. Ottomans were on par if not better in some aspects than europe, also gave us numbers

Far east
Great empire of china, excellent administration and katana is to this day wet dream of every weaboo

Sub-saharan africa
Literally fucking nothing

How the fuck blacks couldn't achieve anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

topix.com/forum/afam/TGKJSGCFRQLPVS5TN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> arabs
> ottomans

im triggered

>Great mathematicians and astrologists. Ottomans were on par if not better in some aspects than europe, also gave us numbers
Myth. They got those from India, we only call them Arabic numerals because history is Euro-centric and Europeans got them from Arabs. The Islamic golden age is a myth, all they did was amalgamate knowledge from India and Greece.

All of their philosophy is European as well. They simply translated and elaborated upon Plato

topix.com/forum/afam/TGKJSGCFRQLPVS5TN

Unfriendly environment forced them to remain hunter/gatherer instead of getting the next agriculture upgrade. So they have little free time to ponder on the physical or metaphysical mysteries, and when they do they just want to rest and have sex.

You think that europe is friendly environment? Especially northern parts?

Scandiniggers didn't develop shit as well, they had to sail down to plunder others and lived in huts for way too long.

History 101. Agriculture eventually leads to developed societies.

Agriculture 101

Try it anywhere but in sub-saharan Africa.

Europe
>Massively increase the quality of living across the entire world

Aztecs
>Rumored that light hair, blue-eyed individuals appeared out of nowhere and built their civilization.
>Quetzalcoatl was supposed to be light skinned. >"Aztlan" (their homeland) means "white land"

Arabs:
>All of their math and writing came from zoroastrian Iranians and Northern India, who are classified as Aryan.
>Siddhartha Guatama is notably depicted as blue-eyed and light haired.

Far East
>Based Nippons

Sub-Saharan Africa
>Striking similarity to:
>Haiti
>Afro-Colombia (Afrodescendant province of Quibdo in NW Colombia that is a shithole)
>NE Brazil
>Guayana
>Detroit
>East Side Chicago
>Basically anywhere nigs go, they will niggerform it into a living hell.

>Italians
>white

But they could built boats and could make weapons to plunder. In africa they still had simple spears

>Europe
>>Massively increase the quality of living across the entire world

Europe was fucking disgusting and the quality of living was terrible until recently. Dont kid yourself faggot.

> Boats from Phoenicians as well as the alphabet
> Science, philosophy from other MENA nations
> Ancient Egypt was Arab/Caucasian
> Mathematics from India and Arabs
> Native Americans did nothing
> Blacks did nearly nothing
> However, northern Europe did not do much in any way outside of vikangz and raiding
> Anglos empire'd the world
> Mediterranean nations responsible for some of the most impressive cathedrals, empires, and creating the might of Christianity
> Russian empire

The SubSaharan environment was/is rich and fertile with plenty of natural resources, comparable to what the Aztecs had. Meanwhile Europe and Asia had cold winters.

So what is the real reason?

European longhouses were the largest structures that people lived in during the Paleolithic, Neolithic, and Bronze Age, in the entire world. Again, because Winters. If you didn't have the abstract thinking necessary to plan ahead, you died. Thus evolution.

>Try it anywhere but in sub-saharan Africa.

They didn't need agriculture because they were cursed with plenty. Why bother farming when you can gather food year-round.

The African jungle is worse than he Amazon. Why don't you guys attack amazonians?

Winters. Most of Europe is warm, and has gorgeous weather.

Europe is not cold.

Explain?

pretty fucking cold up here

Most white people were on the same level as the Sub Saharan Africans for the most part of their time. Also Subsahara simply didn't have a lot of people to begin with because the place is not good/easy to live in.

arabic =/= turkic

And you guys accomplished less than Africa s jungle people. You just larp as Romans and shit. Most of Europe has great weather, when yuros came to the US they had no idea how to survive a real winter.

>American reading comprehension.

Christ you cunts are fucking dumb.

Your cultures from up here, matey.

Unless you're black... are you black?

>Danes.
>larping as romans.

Well we did have some danes who fought for the romans and they set up a camp ip here but no one claims we wuz romans and shit.

Shitty troll or just a typical brain dead American

Well there were some very good stems in Mali.
Abyssinia/ Nubia had very elaborated kingdoms as well.

Very far south was full tribal though, but I think that's mostly luck/climate.

>Honestly thinking blue eyed, blond haired people built every civilisation around the world.

Nigga please.

No it isn't, and Amazonians don't pretend they were Egyptians. They don't have to, because they have Aztecs, Incas, Tolmecs, etc. They've even found structures in the Amazon recently of some ancient culture.

Yet SubSaharan Africans are always trying to delustionally steal European and Egyptian accomplishments, they're always focused on areas other than SubSahara Africa, because they have nothing to be proud of in SubSaharan Africa.

White people thousands of years ago had a calendar and stone circles and shit. Africans couldn't even pay attention to the cycles and stand some rocks up to keep track.

I'm tan.

America is American culture.

Wrong pic

"very elaborated kingdoms"

What does that even mean really, why don't you just say kingdoms.

You must realize that the Nubian ruling class had DNA donations from whites.

Stems in Mali? Huh?

Its sad you have to be so vague and you're not even talking about SUBSAHARAN AFRICA. lol

Amazonians are as much Aztecs as African jungle people are Egyptians.

They still have some uncontacted people.

WE IZ 100% EUROPEAN

This. They contributed to the loss of Classical civilization too, with their sheer retardation thanks to Islam. Their blocking of the Med and their pirating ruined trade and enslaved millions, setting civilization back. There was no Islamic Golden Age and no Christian Dark Age, both are lies.

you're forgetting arab empires of egypt, persia and Palmyra

Amazonians aren't stupid enough to WE WUZ AZTECS

But Africans are so stupid they WE WUZ EGYPTIANS

Because SubSaharan Africa literally has zero accomplishments, because everybody who left them evolved and they did not.

>niggaforming
kek, love this word user

Egypt is in Africa.

>first to get big boats and guns to colonize rest of the world
Guns are a thing from the near orient and south asia.
The chinks had some rustic guns too

I mean very elaborated for Africa. On account of political organisation (feudalism in Abyssinia/Nubia, same for Mali (the Mansas) ). Of course they got the organisation fom Neighbouring cultures but they were able to adapt it for their indigenous population which is more than I can say for tropical central africa.

And Abyssinia and Mali and Subsaharian.

We wuz kings and shieeet

>The Islamic golden age is a myth, all they did was amalgamate knowledge from India and Greece.
Same could be said to anyone outside Greece in Europe.

samething desu sempai t b q h w u m8

There are some decent ruins in sub-saharan africa. If you really want to scrape the bottom of the barrel of human achievement, you really need to look at the aborigines

But egyptians were NOT black

We wuz kingz and shiet is a lie

blacks are a drain on all civilized societies they are present in.

I wish we could just go back.

>simple warm log house
>firewood & meat for the winter
>warm fur clothes
>clean water everywhere
>living with the nature

And many more. Simple life.

Says who? Oh yeah, the Greeks. Who had no idea SubSaharan Africa existed, neither did the Egyptians. Africa literally meant "the coast the other side of the Mediterranean"

Tell me about ancient SubSaharan African accomplishments, cultures, structures please.

>French education

You need to look at a map.

So basically nothing was happening in SubSaharan Africa.

Give us some links for these SUBSAHARAN ruins then.

>Arabs
>Great mathematicians and astrologists
Name one in each catagory who wasn't actually Persian

>So basically nothing was happening in SubSaharan Africa.
It wasn't much but there was the Benin Kingdom.

looks like a generic stone age village, this is the best they got?

whats the difference between a kingdom and a chief of a tribe? eh? saying you had a kingdom isn't any kind of accomplishment. I'm a king and sitting on a throne of porcelain when I'm taking a shit.

>Burger Education

Green Subsaharian Africa
Circled around Malian kingdom borders/ Abyssinian Empire.
Only Nubia is not subsaharian here.

They are mongol-roaches, which is even more subhuman than arab.

They were great at making sculptures and art.

lol that's East Africa not SubSaharan Africa, literally Arabs came over and interbred and their descendants became Abyssiania. look at the schnozz on pic related lol.

Mali IS Saharan.

So do you have anything besides the two that didn't happen until Arabs mixed into the population?

How come things only happen in parts of Africa closest to whites/arabs?

Is it because those whites/arabs percolated into those areas and blessed them with some DNA that has some capability of abstract thinking?

>goes to tourist shop, sees African statues
>"wow so cultured"
>turns over statue
>Made in China

He clearly said SUB SAHARAN, why are americans so fucking shitty at reading?

Technically Madagascar isn't African because nobody went from Africa to Madagascar. They left Africa, went through the ME, through India, through SE Asia, through Indonesia, and only after picking up better DNA along the way were they able to sail all the way back to Madagascar.

How sad and pathetic SubSaharan Africans are, damn.

KANGZ literally can't find Egypt and SubSaharan Africa on a map, I have tested this on real live KANGZ. Ignorance is the only way they can believe that bullshit.

East Africa is Subsaharian, get a clue.

But yeah, there was some cultural influence. Not sure it has anything to do with DNA mixing.

were you reading that ancient aliens thread? i posted basically the same thing you just did with an explanation for all of it.

Are you implying the gentleman of veiled identity to whom I sent my reply is spawn of the ooga boogas?

>Not sure it has anything to do with DNA mixing

Look at the ruling class of the Abyssinians. Caucasoid facial features. Same shit went on with white Egyptian DNA percolating into the Nubians and becoming the ruling class of Nubia. Raised the IQ and capacity for abstract thinking.

You don't want to admit it to yourself because it feels bad, but its true.

the malagasy people of madascar certainly are interesting. they have austronesian, sub-saharan, semitic, and arab blood.

forgot to attach pic. look at that nose lol

you're thinking of it the wrong way. we're all africans. the ones that still live there are just the people that didn't have what it takes to move out and move on.

Give me just one source

There ya go.

We wuz snake gods and shit

Are you mentally ill... how the fuck is that a source? That's an observation and it doesn't even support your claim in the slightest.

So after looking at that portrait you're saying that he, a ruler of Abyssinia, didn't have caucasoid DNA?

I know it feels bad that we aren't all equal, but were not all equal.

turks are a wild mixture of native anatolians, greeks, persians (seljuk turks), kurds and turkic people (basically mongols from central asia).

I never said that, but ok. Continue your study on the relationship between human noses and IQ in the 15th century, I await your paper.

b-b-but there's tribes scattered throughout Africa that are 100% Black who claim to be of Ancient Egyptian descent.

Well, Timbuktu was okay. And some Swahili civs weren't too bad either.

But wait... I see the connection now. They are sub-saharan African muslims. Go figure.

So where are those SubSaharan accomplishments that weren't really just donations of white DNA?

yeah they were BLEACHED

Well, if you actually follow the development of all of this civilizations, they all come from the same point. All of these people were descendants of those that migrated towards north africa and south europe.

Out Of Africa Theory: People got sick of the niggers and left the niggers behind and went on to better things. Niggers meanwhile just kept niggering.

Be honest, you wouldn't consider Iranians white would you??

Blacks and whites had different evolutionary paths, mixing DNA with different ancestors. Basically dividing what we understand as homo sapiens into two groups: one group kept living in Africa, the other group settled in North Africa and the southern regions of Europe, were civilization started. From the second group, many other started to migrate to other regions: some went towards the north and became the nordics, slavs, etc, others from the middle east and south asia, others went through asia, creating China and (later on, Japan), going then towards the North, traversing to the American continent and populating it (which is why the natives of the americas have many similarities with asians, like their eyes and hair).