>DeZ:SAA offensive continues, new hiltop captured, 3Km from airport
>Daara:HTS captures 2 SAA army bases
>2jihadist strongholds in W Damascus under SAA control after pop swap
>Phase 4 of Raqqa operation begun, SDF ~30KIA, allegedly US SOF ~20 KIA
>Terrorists withdraw their forces from Anadan [n Aleppo]
>Coalition planes kill 18 SDF with friendly bomb
>Assad:Khan Shaykhun was a false flag
>UNSC transcript by based Brazilbro or pastebin.com/VB75kRZr
>China FM: New korean war might break out,Air China to suspend Beijing-Pyongyang flights
>N Korea: In case of US aggression ready to strike US bases in Jap&S Korea+aircraftcarrier

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/853254313258360832
twitter.com/FahadBinTalal/status/853255262639202308
twitter.com/EjmAlrai/status/853248022351949826
twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/853293490557640704
youtube.com/watch?v=FmxRddgpo-I
thecanary.co/2016/11/16/gay-bar-damascus-shows-syria-western-media-outlets-ignore/
arabianbusiness.com/trump-saudi-arabia-in-mutual-embrace-667300.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ya bashar

The Fuah-Kafraya buses bombing is a regime false flag:
few minutes after the bombing, both rebel and regime local sources said that it was a remotely exploded parked "humanitarian" (carrying food for the civilians) car bomb that came from regime held areas

"Opp are saying car bomb was aid vehicle from Gov side, Last time Fuah-Kaf buses were attacked it was by JF militants"

>twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/853254313258360832

"not opp saying , Regime news channels say that" (screenshot in the tweet)

>twitter.com/FahadBinTalal/status/853255262639202308

The rebels didn't inspect the car because they thought that it really was a "humanitarian" one

Several HTSAA fighters got killed by the explosion, they were guarding the area

"Among those civilians killed today (Fua &Kfaray) there is a number of #AQ killed, present on demarcation line"

>twitter.com/EjmAlrai/status/853248022351949826

"A #Fouah/#Kfarya civilian to @ZamanEnglish News
"A van was distributing crisps (chips). Children started running after it. It then exploded""

>twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/853293490557640704

what does the regime win from this?
>PR victory against rebels after the CW PR disaster, it'll allow him to act as a victim of and an ally against "terrorism"
>fuah-kafraya were part of the "4 cities deal": rebels evacuate zabadani and madaya in exchange of regime evacuating fuah and kafraya
>rebels evacuated madaya and zabadani
>bombings occured during the shiite militians' families evacuation which means that the militians won't evacuate because of "security issues"
>shiite militians will still control the 2 cities
>regime made the rebels evacuating 2 cities with nothing in return
>the regime will these 2 besieged cities as a political and military pressure points against the rebels

baiting children to carbombs disguised as humanitarian ones with chips, bombing its own people this is how low the regime got.
it's surprising, even for me.

Which side are gays fighting in the Syrian Civil War again?

So is the media going to completely bury this car bomb story? Or are normies finally going to realize the rebels are headchopping pieces of shit?

commanding the tiger forces

SAUDI REEEEEEEEEEEE

Alright /sg/, rate the chances Trump will bomb the moderate rebels after this attack.
I rate it 2/10

those children were not gassed, everything OK

>al-retardi got btfo after posting this shit last thread
>tries again

0/10

The rebels of democratic freedom fighters. US intelligence will probably blame it on Assad trying to get sympathy.

is saudi the real example of what degeneracy does to a country?

Sargon of Akkad dropped the Syria vid today.
20 minutes in and so far pretty based.

youtube.com/watch?v=FmxRddgpo-I

Actually I think its more likely to put the blame on Assad and bomb him

0.0/10

>bomb the busses
>false flag another CW attack
>WOW REVENGE

>hurr durr replies = getting BTFO
>/mlp/ fag thinks he BTFO me

Did you know that the vast majority of ancient important places relating to the life of the prophet muhammad, including many tombs of his surrounding relatives and important followers, were permanently destroyed by wahhabists since they controlled the arabic peninsula ?

There are many theories regarding the jewish roots of the Saud ruling families.

zero

>Actually I think its more likely to put the blame on Assad and bomb him
that will happen at some point !

waddup

There is no homosexuality or its propaganda in Syria. Arab Baathism views it as a Western imperal degeneracy.

You got a lot of viable replies.
You didn't address even one.
Because you know you're peddling bullshit as per usual, you retarded shitskin.

Now riddle me this:
Why would Assad risk pissing off Hezbollah and Iran?
Why do the rebels complain that too many loyalist militants are being MOVED OUT?
Why would Assad open himself to the possibility of yet another CW false flag spun as "revenge" by the MSM?
Why is he adhering to the deals he has with the "rebels" still?

Just finished watching it, bretty good 2bh. Looking forvard for the part 2.

>jewish roots
its a religion most of the jews are arabs so they may have some truth to it also explanes way they are on thee same side

>maghrebois lost the plot again
interpretating something in a way that fits your narrative doesn't make it more true

He isnt gay, its normal behaviour for arabs to kiss and be physical like that, its a cultural issue has nothing to do with homosexuality.

>Arab Baathism views it as a Western imperal degeneracy.

>no source

any good parts? honestly unsure if I want to watch an hour of things i mostly know

80+ shias being evacuated from besieged town got blown up by headchoppers. BBC and niggerCIA ITT tyring to pin it on Assad. You know, just a usual saturday in /sg/.

going to watch it did the pill doping work ?

Probably the syrian government, i cant imagine rebels liking them at all

ahh Macedonia makes me laugh ever time.

> There are many theories regarding the jewish roots of the Saud ruling families.

This is very important, most Arabs can trace their ancestory to some tribe or clan that lived in Arabia (eg Mohammed was from Kurash).
There are no links in the Arab World to the Al-Saud family. This is crazy as Arabs document their ancestors carefully, let alone a royal family. So either they came from Iran or theyre jewish.

And here are the other replies to the fruit of your 80iq shitskin brain:
You responded to a grand total of 0 of these, you fucking retarded shitskin.

>honestly unsure if I want to watch an hour of things i mostly know
well the video is mostly for normes i tryd to send some read pills from the analysis we did hire about the attack

I remember him having a long conversation with Ryan Dawson 1 year ago,probably learned everything from him.

everything's alrighty then

Give me one source that allows homosexuals and homosexual marriage in a single arab country. Fuck off with you liberal logic it has no meaning in the arab world.

Can confirm, I've heard that one of theit ancestors had a Jewish name, so there coule be some truth to what Syriabro said

I think the only ruling families in the GCC that have confirmed ancestors from arab origin are Oman and Qatar. Everyone else could be jewish/non-arab.

In the end, it's always (((them)))

Funny:

thecanary.co/2016/11/16/gay-bar-damascus-shows-syria-western-media-outlets-ignore/

Damascus had a gay bar before everything went to shit.

Assad is a faggot pussy

(you)

I don't know what you already know, my man.
The parts with former Brittish ambassador to Syria at 31:40 and
US general at 45:00 were new to me, but i would imagine it all has been on /sg/ at some point.

To be fair, more than half of the population of GCC are not Arab. They are mostly from northern stans/north Africans/levantese/indians.
So not having an Arab leader is expected
Also, a lot of Arab tribes that exist today were Jewish before Islam, I guess Judaism was more popular in Arabia than Christianity back then

(Mexican)

>gay bar

>good

???

This is just bullshit propaganda to trick liberals into not getting involved in Syria. The Syrian government does not care about gay rights and there is no such thing as gay rights in any Arab country, let alone an Arab Baathist country.
Arabs dont tolerate that degeneracy, any buttsex is done at home no one would dare talk about it.
You cant look at Syria or any Arab country with a Western Zionist mindset. In arab culture being gay and homosexuality is a degeneracy.

so how does this story end? Syria still intact? Kurds can into international community? Bashar can win? Bashar can win and remain in power? Bashar can win, remain in power and not lose any land?

0/10

arabianbusiness.com/trump-saudi-arabia-in-mutual-embrace-667300.html

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/

Assad really is too soft for a dictator. Dictators that actually dictate don't have civil wars, they have purges and mighty fine nationalistic parades. He's certainly no Kim or Saddam.

^^

Why do you support Baathism? And what do you think of Saddam?
Also, are you an Arab?

don't you have a gun to put against your temple there lithuania? maybe if you grabbed a cock instead you wouldn't want to die, ever think of that?

Ugh. Fine, have a (You) and fuck off back to rëddit.

Anyone got news about kurdish gains on tabqa? Are those confirmed?

>sweden

Yeah, not surprised

Exactly,even his mother knew this...which is why she wanted bashar's little brother to take over instead

I do know. Apparently they also banned anti-semitism in (((Saudi Arabia))). Which is logical after all since they are semites, too.

Is anyone else here getting nostalgic for Obama?

Don't get me wrong, he was still a maniacal imperialist, but at least he was willing to stand up to Israel, didn't go in for direct intervention, and wasn't willing to aid the Saudis in Yemen.

In about a week Trump attacked the Syrian government, said he wants regime change, is giving direct support to Yemen, is sending carriers to North Korea and is deploying US soldiers in Somalia.

We thought we were getting a non-interventionist. Now we're getting Team America: World Police.

Gay people are gonna be gay. Might as well let them be gay in peace.

A low-key gay bar =/= gay acceptance in Syria at large. Just that it was reasonably laid back for an Arab country about the whole beheading gays thing. Probably why so many jihadis had enough and took matters into their own hands.

Did a midnight storming of the place. Said to have captured Alexandria District in Tabqah City and Ayd al-Saghir village.

Their crimes against arabs and Islam are well documented btw, if I have time I will make a compilation.

Fapping

Take off your baath tinted glasses. You really think there are no gays in Arab countries? They just keep quiet. It was tne same where I live until the 90s. Whole atmosphere of repression of religious hypocrites.

Ottoman Empire decriminalised homosex long before Europe. In fact, Syrian criminalisation of homosex probably date from French colonisation.

Its the same across nearly all former colonies.

Not really. Modern leftist pseudoscience has "confirmed" that sexuality is fluid, meaning that you can be straight at one point and be gay at another.

Which is obviously just them going full circle and getting it right except they dont arrive at the correct conclusions

It just shows who's really running things, and it's not the president. Here's hoping for Tulsi in 20/20. She seems firm enough in her beliefs to cut this war shit out for a bit.

now /sg/ is falling for the tulsi trap

faggot
faggot
faggot

Rebels are gaining in the NW? the fuck?

You should and make it a thread. Repost if necessary. (((Saudi))) crimes deserve to be exposed!

not an argument

DEATH TO SAUDI ARABIA

Well, King Nigger was a race baiting, pro muslim faggot though. "The future must not belong to those who insult the prophet of Islam. BLM meme could have been my son."

> t. Closet homosexual

Just go get a dick in your ass and get it over with.

She's a fine middle ground candidate that seems to be firmly anti intervention who's managed to piss off practically all establishment figures. She must be doing something right. Outside of her there's literally nobody for 2020 that stands a chance against Trump. The Dems are tapped the fuck out

You don't come here and give me (You) without a reason.
Thanks.

>Saudis are Jews
>Kurds are Jews
>rebels are Jews
>homosexuality is a Jewish plot
do not bother trying to reason with a Baathist

I wish your government would say that, instead of framing and bombing and framing again Assad.

>She's a fine middle ground candidate that seems to be firmly anti intervention who's managed to piss off practically all establishment figures
if any of that was true, she'd get a "SHUT IT DOWN"

DEATH TO SAUDI ARABIA

Yeah im Arab and I support Arab Baathism as its the only way Christian, Muslim and other Arabs can live together thru language and culture. I think Saddam started out ok (his education, health and infrastructure services were excellent). But he messed up going into the islamic route, he did oppress shia which went back and hurt him, I also think his Iran war and Kuwait invasion were strategic mistakes organized by Zionist US interests.
I think the Syrian branch of Arab Baathist Party took a better route than Saddam. I was against the 2003 invasion of Iraq but Saddam takes a lot of blame for falling into that israeli/US trap and then finding himself alone. He choose the religious route and that sadly destroyed him. Now Iran are falling into that Iraq trap.

It's why she'll be lucky to keep her seat in 18, much less run in 20. She's full shut it down material

>HURR YOU ARE JUST GAY

Typical jewish response whenever someone condemms degeneracy. Realistically, if i was gay, that would make my own arguement even more sincere, since being gay and condemming homosexuality, meaning i understand what's wrong with it?

I never understood this arguement "YOU ARE JUST GAY YOURSELF" by jew shills

who is the guy in the OP's pic ?
a regular poster here ?

>but I've never had a gay thought before so it doesn't apply to me

This is how the gay sneaks up on you. Right up into your butt.

>were strategic mistakes organized by Zionist US interests.
kek'd
honestly tho,saddam lost the plot after a while

the idea is that someone who is overly focused on denouncing homosexuality is trying to hide being a homosexual themself. many such cases!

Interesting, I considered myself a nationalist Arab for a while and admired Assad. But now I think he is just the Alawite version of Saddam, not to mention that he inherited the presidency from his father which is pathetic, why would you support someone corrupt like him?

So does that mean that they are right even more?

I mean, if they are gay and denounce homosexuality, they probably understand it pretty well. The fact that you are using this arguement just proves my point.

>what is photoshop
>not seeing that it's a screencap made on a computer
zoom, on the tablet

Hate to disappoint but its a photoshop m8

>that nearly non-existing HTS area
>source: ISW, HOHOLMAPS, Reuters, Al Jazeera
wew