Name one remarkable or noteworthy thing about this decade

Name one remarkable or noteworthy thing about this decade.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhJ6bE4z5vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WW3

The only noteworthy thing about this decade is the election of Donald Trump as President, signifying, finally, the awareness of the American proletariat, that it is in their best interest to be racist and isolationist.

Hello, retards.

Web 2.0

plenty of video games, music and movies. But if I really had to say so, I'd say the collapse of western civilization after 9/11. Whatever innocence, and good will, drive and common sense we all had went out the window. The CIA won or the "terrorists" if you prefer. They got their wish. Globalism is unstoppable and we will live in a cyberpunk dystopia. God is a sassy black woman. Men=woman, satanic pizza rituals are real, the internet in the final stages of being turned into a streamlined generic cluster of webpages and not a wild west platform for meeting interesting anonymous people and sharing exciting interesting information. The quality of all forms of art, entertainment, and literature dropped. Third world sewer cultures will replace us all. Asians are not as weak as whites and will genocide all invaders, ironically killing all globalists as well. We all become chines,japs, koreans in the future world of the tri asiatic alliance. Sending the remaining asian human race into the stars to colonize the galaxy and earth like planets, forming the chinojaporean galactic republic. The end.

Patriot Act/Citizens United cemented final nails of people's control.

Steam/computers cucking consoles.

>Republican national security

the internet takes off fast

>God is a sassy black woman
no. she s in the matrix. retard. shes like a prophet or something.

Hi, shill

The Iraq war.
The 2008 crash.

hive mind. what could go wrong.

all the fake mass shootings

>Name one remarkable or noteworthy thing about this decade.

I lost my virginity

Uber

Sup Forums

4g

Android/iOS

Next gen processors/GPU's

self driving cars

>get called out for being a retard
>respond by calling the other a shill
People like you are second only to shills in ruining Sup Forums

Portal Waifu Valve Stories.

holy shit now I see muhammed is the sassy black woman

>does not understand what a decade is
famous American education

Me too.

Are you a skinny, bespectacled, pasty middle class southerner with a ketamine problem who fucked a working class Manc from the estates because you wanted to piss daddy off?

Fall of video games

Started with corporate greed in the late 2000's, and entering 2010's is when they started becoming a platform for progressive political advocates.

How about the forever changing face of European Demographics and the destruction and gutting of the middle east? Maybe the final nail in the coffin for Christianity not just in the middle east, but in the entire fucking world.

The entire fucking world has shifted onto its fucking head and you're so clueless you have to make this thread? do you not know where the fuck you are?

TL:DR This is the most noteworthy decade since WW2.

but wait if theres corporate greed. why are the SALT mines so FLUENT.

The beginning of the end of Western civilisation (or at least this iteration of it) - and I'm completely serious about that, not being "edgy" or "ironic". All the signs are there, we're been in a downward spiral since the late 1990s really; the 2000s just saw a dramatic acceleration of this.

samurai jack

the stock market rise you dumb nigger

This.
Not even the 90's has things this bad. Look at this image and how drastic things changed in 14 years.

You have been in a downward spiral since the late 19th century
Its just taken you 150 years to realise it

Woops forgot the image.

9/11 and increased globalization

>+30% of the population is obese
I still can't believe this bullshit is true, what the actual fuck America?

The only thing that matches is "middle class southerner"

Obama getting elected, 9/11, John Cena winning the world heavyweight title

>9/11
>the rise of social media
>smartphones

Jesus Christ. Does Sup Forums seriously not know what a fucking decade is?

The smartphone

>2000s
>2010s

It's pretty boring, especially compared to the first two decades of the 1900s.

Jesus Christ America, get your shit together.

Do you like anime? I'm an alpha male, where are you from???

>reddit
>genetic advancements
>biological amplifications
>extention into microtechnology
>growing era of gaming and television
>programming simplified
>rapid growth of base enlightment
>highest stage of secularism
>largest growth in the African-American job market comparative to even that of the 1960s
>WHO globally established
>9/11 was a godsent, dollar was boosted by 20 percent holla holla got dolla

>Muh WW3

its disgusting to see fat people. i went to sit at the local coffee place this morning and everyone over 30 was atlas 40 pounds over weight

Wtf is going on in colorado

>Not understanding what a decade is

Retard

Fucking disgusting piles of garbage

Holy shit, I fucking hate your shitty cuntry.

Internet

It was better than this decade at least.

Only towards the end

the most remarkable thing is that it was shit
it was shit in part because of this demon

New grounds and ytmnd had their golden ages

Why?

This

Internet was still bearable in those days

It wasn't a great decade was it? It began with a terror attack and war and ended with a financial panic and economic depression...

The obvious answer is communication. The internet and social media changed the way we date, shop, and educate ourselves. The second, less obvious answer, is how demographics reached a turning point in the US. Hispanics will explode as a share of the population and most people don't have a clue what that means. This will change us socially in ways that most can't imagine.

None of you fucking retards realize we're in the 2010's and not the 2000's anymore? Dumbasses

It was so much better dude.

>could vchat in video games with other people / now everyone uses discord or is anti-social as fuck
>posting 'FADS' through msm
>fucking runescape / sherwood / madness interactive / adventure quest / maple story
>ebaumsworld
>baiting pedophiles on chatrooms
>LIMEWIRE
>youtube.com/watch?v=QhJ6bE4z5vs
>no frogposters
>no sjws

Fucking miss those days dude.

Yeeeeaaahhhhh....this decade is 2010-2020.
You see, 911 was in 2001.
So that was LAST decade.
Nice try though.

NZ isnt any better
I think it's non-whites who inflate the number

None of that was in this decade.

We thought this would end well.

>not understanding english sentence formation

Why are you even on here dude?

OP's refering to the 2000s

This decade us 2010-2020.
Not 2000-2017.
That public school efucation really shinning through with your thread.

HE'S REFERRING TO HIS IMAGE, YOU STUPID FAGGOT

OP wrote "decade" about a 17 year period because OP, much like you, is ignorant of what a "decade" is.

I thought when he said "this decade" he was referring to the 2000s, not the current decade.

He didn't though. "this decade" was referring to pic related in the original post. You can see that by his response to the first to other posters.

No he didn't.

What do you call the 2000s? What fucking decade is that called?

THERE IS NONE

Adjective is millenial, you fuckwit.
You refer from 2000-2010 as a decade.

YOU AREN'T EVEN ENGLISH, DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME.

Destruction of the EU in 2004
Assassination of polish president in 2010

Colorado is beautiful, there is alot of outdoor shit to do there.

still counts

My thought exactly.

and we're in the late 2010's on top of that

>2000's
>this decade
>entire thread confused

>2000s
>This decade
Are really retarded or are decades different in spanish?

>OP's face

Never thought I'd miss the early 2000s. This decade is so fucking bad and the next one is just going to get worse.

My brain was still fresh

Which US state is the best state? I would say its pic related.

Jet Fuel managed to melt Steel beams

It did, then we decided to stick around for ten more years.

The real mistake was killing Saddam's sons. The deal should have been he steps down, they take over, and inspectors go in armed from now on.

Reminder though that the sanctions we had in place between the two wars killed far more people.

Ignore this post

r u srs
the second plane hitting the second tower was like the ultimate happening. Never before had such an event occurred in front of so many professional cameramen and it'll probably never happen again. Just imagine what Sup Forums would have been like if it had existed at the time.

>tfw all future happenings will be recorded by some idiot holding a phone vertically, if at all

>Jet Fuel managed to melt Steel beams

Came here for this.

Was not dissapointed.

>coolface.png
Only le 2000s kids will remember this :^)

Its the currently the only finished decade in which nobody born within it are adults

what sealed the fate of society..am i the only one that feels like things got bad in this time period..like 07ish things just stopped feeling 'right'. Now everything just feels off. People were really liking thisd whole "tech" thing and everyone was like-
>o wow technology this is going to be amazing

But now it seems everyone is upset, people are angry,sad,depressed,without purpose, 2007 began the lost generation(also the year of the DS got big and came out iPhone). It feels like a storm is brewing, and it will hit land soon

Only thing that would compare would be:

>trump getting shot in the head during a live speech
>nuke going off in New York/LA

>2007
Why is it always this year with you fucking faggots?

Maybe you just grew up.

Gino, is a decade in Italy not 10 years?
Are the 2000's not equal, thus far, to 17 years?
Is 17 years now considered a decade?!?!

>being this mad
>you arent even english dont talk to me

>leaf "logic"

because things were actually getting bad in that year, 08 as well.

First dindu becomes president of the United States

>07ish things just stopped feeling 'right'

user, so many people have told me this, all within the time period from 2006-2008.

And you know what caused everything to goto shit? Social Media. That's when it got big and everybody and their relatives started using it.

I honestly think social media is one of the worst inventions in the past century. It's done so much harm to society and person to person communication

THATS FUCKING IRELAND YOU STUPID TACO MONKEY