Who else here is a MGTOW?

My sister just divorced her husband. She was a stay-at-home wife. In other words, she hung out with friends and went to malls while my brother-in-law worked 40 hours a week to sustain her careless lifestyle.

Anyway, she divorced because she was dissatisfied withe the marriage. Her husband hoarded 150k worth of savings during the duration of the marriage.

She got 80k of the savings, and the condo that they own will be sold for 130k. They will be splitting those profits. In addition to this, he has to pay alimony. Luckily, no kids were involved in the process of this divorce.

This story should make any man think twice before getting married. If you have any common sense, this will make you a MGTOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uTMPwFlf9I
youtube.com/watch?v=XbOeO_frzvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>stay at home mom
>no kids

Honestly, I might just stay of women for good. Thank god I'm bi.

Daily reminder you are not MGTOW. You are a whiny bitch.

what state? also you should text your sister and call her a CUNT

>no kids
>alimony
Anglosphere is truly fucked.

or you can marry a woman who is productive and sign a prenup so that you don't get fleeced

>marries a degenerate whoe
>marriage ends badly

NEVER GET MARRIED GUYS FORGET WOMEN NEVER HAVE KIDS AND DIE ALONE

please teach me

+1

The "logic" is that she should be able to continue her previous lifestyle. The only alimony that makes sense is for protecting defenseless children.
>Here's a chance to talk about Sweden on Sup Forums without mentioning Muslim rape and terrorism
What about divorce in Sweden, then?

Why are some men so retarded that they shower useless women with gifts and resources?

im but i dont know anything about the reddit meme. i just do what i want and dont ask anyone else what they think about it.

This.

Plus, whats the point of marriage if not to have kids. No wonder she was "dissatisfied".

OP and his former brother in law are faggots.

Daily reminder; also MGTOW is useless just normalize the percieved superiority of men and women should know their place, this will then lead to government changes and women cannot pull this kikery any longer

fucking reeee'd

Well, I said stay-at-home wife.

But I am glad this had an impact on you.

I rarely talk about this stuff. I am only mentioning it because it happened to people I know.

Fuck did she do before marriage, retard? Did she have a lucrative job before and right after she married she quit so she could go the mall and have a careless lifestyle?
I fucking doubt that, faggot.
Your sister was a lazy cunt before too, thus her now ex-husband is a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETARD. TELL HIM TO KILL HIMSELF.

Quit whining about not getting pussy. Youll then realize that whining is for betas and women dont like betas.

MGTOW is the dumbest fucking thing in the universe. It's not hard to tell the difference between a girl who is marriage material and one who isn't, there are obvious signs. Learn the signs, stop being a retard.

>stay at home and no kids

You should bitchslap her as hard as you can.

But she initiated the divorce right?
And he wasn't beating her or anything, she was just "dissatisfied"

Why is she entitled to all this shit?

fuck is that made up term?

sage

>willingly being cucked and having half your money taken
Gas yourself

>Who else here is a MGTOW?
does it count when you are an involuntary mgtow?
then i am.

I was at the library today and there was a hot girl across from me and I didn't even looik at her am I MTGOTW now? please tell me when the returns on invenstement come

if he marries a retard and let's her leech him (stays home without having kids, wtf is this shit?), he deserves all he got.

MGTOW reporting in, sloots never going to get my money.

>Luckily, no kids were involved
Retard.

This is why the marriage failed. Stay at home mothers need purpose in life too. The absence of children is what ruined the marriage.

Spare us your VirginTOW whiny cuntisms.

>stay at home wife

that's even worse FUKKKKKKK

She nearly dropped out of high school. She was a little lazy and kind of dumb, but she also worked out so guys approached her.

That's what 100% of guys think prior to marriage. About 50% end up being disproved.

Why the fuck would he marry a woman who doesn't work AND doesn't want to have kids? That's just asking for trouble, whether she cheats on you or just gets bored.

Daily reminder that the only reason to get married is to provide a stable environment for children. Married + nokids is a recipe for disaster.

>what is a prenup?

Jugular yourself.

99.9% of women are degenerate whores now. you have to work really hard to find one of those extremely rare non whore women.

>Didnt talk to her
Never will make women gainz.

I got out easy, got my wife arrested when she decided to hit our kids. Family won't take her in and now she's on drugs sofa surfing. Will not get married again, sticking to Mistresses

He's the one that didn't want children.

But if you divorce when you have children, you are fucked for life.

There you fucking go.
>marries lazy, entitled bitch
>lazy entitled bitch is lazy and entitled
>omg, why r u so lazy and entitled
>I wish I'd knew, WAAHH WAAAH muh moneyz
>never gonna get pussy again, that'll show em!

Why is it okay for women to be housewives? And then they bitch about lack of opportunities and equality and other bullshit when they just want to be fucking NEETS leeching off of their husbands.

>wife divorces you
>judge throws out prenup and she gets half your stuff

I avoid females as much as I can.

A large percentage of men are willing to marry women with double digit partner counts because "she seems nice", or they themselves also have a large partner count, thinking it's not a big deal if she does too. Never date a former stacey who everyone wanted to fuck, especially if they don't work or want to have kids.

>she should be able to continue her previous lifestyle
THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FUCK HER WHEN HE PLEASES.

Thanks for the anecdote, faggot

Split shared assets, both parties can apply for support from the other if the standard of living of any shared children would decrease.

Those get thrown out more than junk mail.

Checked.

no ass can distract me from that nose
what the fuck is that nose

I'm happy dating late teens - early/mid twenties right now desu.

Divorce is a lot less likely until the kids are out of the house. Your psychology changes when kids are involved, it's a lot easier to put aside silly struggles when you have someone else to look out for besides yourself

>I had bad experiences I can't recover from so I'll go try to make everyone as miserable as I am by peddling a one sided loser point of view.

Why don't you just do us all a favor and end your own life? Get it over with.

Then he has no one to blame but himself. If your not going to have kids, you shouldn't get married anyway, as you are wasting a perfectly good womb. Just have a long term girlfriend or a bunch of female fuck buddies.

I'm MGTOW too. I can never see a future where I'm married or in a relationship. I'm just not that kind of person, even before I knew what MGTOW was, the idea of marriage just seems so weary and dull.

That's retarded, if you want to continue your previous lifestyle you should've stayed with the person that gave you this lifestyle in the first place. I know that i'm in France and i shouldn't be talking shit, but America is a fucking retarded country

i wonder, if a divorce happens and the guy gets screwed over owing all this money while he dindu nuthin if the guy could just leave the country? go to fucking singapore or someplace and start over? would his american legal obligation follow him?

serious question. anybody know?

>judge throws out prenup
>implying this ever happens outside of a few cherrypicked incidents that VirginTOWs exploit ad nausem to justify their pathetic existence.
Wew lad.

you can live with a whore without marrying it. it does not get any better with risking losing everything you own.

>no kids
>stays at home and does nothing all day

that should have been a red flag. Even if she had a min wage job she could have used to for her own spending money while staying busy. What a useless whore. That being said your brother in law should have known better...his fault for marrying a shitty woman and not impregnating her.

If you need support group to show everyone your self-sufficience then you're not so much secure in your way of life. Don't be like feminists who need a group to speak for them, just shut up and what you need to do like those few unicorn women who don't complain about patriarchy and don't suck dicks but do what they like without being parasites.

i don't believe this story

but if true, tell your sister she's a cunt.

Wrong.

Just because your virgin cult never shuts up about it, doesn't mean it's a common occurrence.

>This story should make any man think twice before getting married.

no, getting married in a secularist / liberal / kike run shithole like USA is a huge risk.

In normal civilized cultures they keep bitches like her in theor place.

>no kids were involved in the process of this divorce
>alimony

hehe what?

You don't have to think twice about getting married and having kids, just sort yourself out!

youtube.com/watch?v=5uTMPwFlf9I

youtube.com/watch?v=XbOeO_frzvg

>lazy money hungry whore sister
> op spends time browsing Sup Forums
What you should be mad is at your incompetent parents that didn't teach you values and morals.

Yet another example of how oppressed women are. I hope all you cis het shitlords are happy. This woman has probably been through hell because of her emotionally absent husband and all you can think about is money. You men are selfish and disgusting.

what are you idiots basing this on?

proving that she didn't sign it under duress is easy and goes miles in the process. Even if all of the terms aren't made good on, you can protect a lot of your assets.

The fact that it can ever happen is enough reason to avoid women

you'll be treated like a criminal also did you know that no matter where you are if you are american you need to report all your earnings (including those outside the US). Failing to do so might get you in jail, land of the free....

>impregnating a shitty woman
he would have lost even more money then

What is the logic behind alimony? Why would the woman be entitled to money from the man if there are no children involved?

I can understand the need for child support (forcing a deadbeat nigger to care for the well-being of his crotch-spawn, at least monetarily), but why can't the man and woman just go their separate ways after a divorce, instead of one becoming a slave for the other?

Is alimony permanent? Does your brother-in-law have to pay her for the rest of his life?

Not trying to sound like a Jewish MGTOW shill but this kind of stuff is exactly why I don't care about ever getting married or having any kind of long-term relationship.

>he has to pay alimony
you're a liar.

He's right though, if there's kid involved then prenup literally don't exist because we're programmed to defend our weakest, which child, then woman and last place is for you, so if you don't prove your wife is daily heroin addict you're fucked, if you do there's solid chance of being fucked anyway since she will probably get sent to some mother center and still takes your shit and alimony.

It's Jada Stevens' nose, motherfucker.

in many countries just living with somebody for a period of time could classify as a sort of partnership.

>what is risk/reward

how old are you anyways?

Alimony is different from child support.

I have never known a married man who was happy.

>rare incident occurs
>SEE THAT IS WHY I DON'T GET MARRIED! OM! I'M NOT AN UGLY FAT VIRGIN AT ALL!

the woman can always lie that you raped her and get some friends to say same thing and the judges will believe it.

one can only offer the red pill.

yes, it should be kinda a selfimposed duty to spread it.

however, if ppl refuse to take it

cuck them : make children with their gfd/wifes and let them raise them :3

Yup, found out about this nonsense from a colleague who got divorced. His wife hired a shyster lawyer and "took him to the cleaners." Probably it's a legacy thing from when men were the breadwinners, "maintaining her lifestyle" would have meant staying out of the poorhouse. Funny how femininsts bitch about inequality but don't care about this nonsense, or only men having to sign up for the draft.

>the standard of living of any shared children would decrease
That's the system that makes sense. Your women are free but they also have the responsibility that comes with freedom. Here the women have "freedom" but no responsibility. :-)

Islam will fix them. That's why brainies vote blue, they want more Muslims to fix women.

you probably also elieve santa clause is real.

Okay, just remember that we warned you.

That's called "Equitable Distribution of Marital Property," buddy boyo.

Your wife gets half of anything you make or buy during the marriage.

It's considered a partnership where you both contributed.

The law believes she contributed to all of that.

according to law, that works both ways, if she has a job and is married to a neet, she would have to pay for his lifestyle, of course judges are cucks and it ultimately depends on their decision.

>the condo that they own will be sold for 130k
How is that possible? Mine cost 190k and I'm in the third world.

but does it allow them to steal your money too?

>cross the street? No way, someone got hit crossing one time.
>board a plane? No way, what about the 9/11 hijackings?
>swim? No way. Somebody drowned once.
Why not just lock yourself in a super safe, cozy padded cell, you whiney snowflake beta bitch?

Cobain yourself.

This this this
The only way to stay happy while ensuring the future of our race is to clone ourselves with A.I. mothers

Being gay is the only correct answer.

>sex is better
>less emotional
>don't have to worry about kids unless you decide to adopt
>a divorce would be far more fair to both parties
>generally won't fuck other guys unless you're okay with it
>far more stable relationship
>don't have to waste a shit ton of money on jewelry or gifts
>better understanding of how each other thinks
>easier to talk too each other about problems they might have with each other
>don't have to worry about the other person accusing you of rape because men aren't cunts
>most importantly, the sex is better

Why aren't you gay yet, Sup Forums?

Im married. And in my early 20s. My wife makes more money than me. I'm about to get a house. We're gonna have kids soon after that. But nah, I'm sure not having kids and being single instead of a strong WHITE FUCKING MALE is what ((they)) want. Good job goys.

If even 5% of those who try to cross te road it this exact place are hit, it is already a good reason not to cross the road here.

>Jada's mother is biracial Jewish and black.
I FUCKING KNEW IT
THE NOSE NEVER LIES

Marriage is a legally binding contract akin to a merger. You agree with join together as one entity that shares financial gains and losses. Any money made during marriage belongs to both partners, regardless of who made it. Secondly, the argument is that the stay at home partner (almost always the woman) has given up career opportunity to take care of the household and needs to be compensated such that she can transition to a regular independent life.

chance of dying in a plane crash: 1/11,000,000
chance of divorce: 1/2
Really gets those neurons firing.

Child support - for children

Alimony - for spouse

Alimony exists if your other spouse made significantly more than you, and your lifestyle changes dramatically due to the divorce.

Alimony can also be issued if, in reliance on your other spouse, you quit your job to stay at home and help with the kids or be a homemaker.

Alimony can come in different forms:

Lifetime alimony (until you remarry)
Lump sum alimony (one large sum at once)
Rehabilitative alimony (this is money that the ex-spouse has to pay to put you through college so you can increase your earning potential)

It sucks.