What's worse? Muslims or Jews? Explain your reasoning

What's worse? Muslims or Jews? Explain your reasoning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rWiwG7N2Ot8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both

You have two big red buttons. One eliminates all the Jews, the other eliminates all the Muslims. Pressing one will cut off power to the mechanism, not allowing you to press the other.

Which one do you press?

This.

Jews destroy civilization from the top and Muslims destroy it from the bottom. Can't take sides

Jews, without jews we wouldn't have suffered muslims.

Muslims. There's over a billion of them and they want to take over the world. The evil merchant bullshit about Jews are just memes. Jews are also responsible for a ton of advancements in all kinds of fields while Muslims are pretty much useless.

Muslims. They are much more agressive and have big numbers.

Muzzies

>t. Jew

Jews at least contribute to science and technology. Mudslimes don't.

>The evil merchant bullshit about Jews are just memes
Muslims are a problem but being this bluepilled is mind-breaking

Furries are worse

I have nothing against jews, they're don't want to run me over with a truck as far as I know.

Without muslims they'll just destroy us with niggers fleeing because of """climate change""".

Jews.
Pic related, just replace "leftism" with jews.

Many of them want you run over with a truck though and they have the power to significantly increase the odds of it happening.

Christians, Muslims and Jews don't affect me so I don't care.

I just want to fuck that bunny.

No they just want to make Britain a paki colony

You have literally no evidence that would suggest the existence of some mysterious worldwide Jewish conspiracy to ruin the world. It's tinfoil-level lunacy.

Jews control Muslims.
Muslims are just the dumb violent soldiers of the Jewish State.

Clearly Jews are worse but both with hang.

Fucking disgusting, slimy, stinking, filthy, greasy, rancid mudslimes.
Jews aren't nearly as bad in large groups on the street of your local town or city.

JEws muslims wouldnt be here if the JEws werent

They don't need to conspire, their nepotism combined with the chip on their shoulder over the hollycaust and all the other shoahs&expulsion makes them act the way they do.

Or to put it in Sup Forums terms, it's a standalone complex.

I see you are a man of good taste. I am a man of good taste as well.

>What's worse? Muslims or Jews?

Yes

muslims. jews hire us poor people and give us mercy
muslims rape our white women

t. ADF shill

Muslims, im jewish though with 3 muslim friends (inb4 kys yuo fuckign kike fukc). I think most jews are liberal fucks which sucks and theres a lot in hollywood but i dont think there jewishness contributes to the downfall of society; i think they are deeply mislead. The fundamentals of Islam literally work for the destruction of most/all culture though.

Just a coincidence right goyim?

Muslims are more a physical threat, but they're only a threat because of Jewish machinations.
If the jews were gone, we wouldn't be hand tied when trying to fight back against the muslim horde.

Obviously kikes. Muds are inbred retards who would stay in their desert shitholes and never grow population if it wasnt for kikes. Kikes feed the ME and Africa to breed more of this shitskin plauge of easily controlled (they brainwash themselves) shitskins.

Kikes are parasites. They destroy from within by becoming the perpetual victim while they destroy civilization (whites).

Jews.

Reasoning: Islam can be defanged just like Catholicism has been for some time. Islam was headed that direction, actually, in the 1950s and 1960s.

Yes, Islam is an inherently more adversarial religion than Christianity, but a secular society can temper it all the same. The Shah's Iran has proven that when Islam is thr dominant religion, but under control, a non-Arab society can flourish. Jury's out on whether Arabs can do the same.

As for Judaism, the Torah is just as violent as the Qu'ran. Post-exile Jews aren't Torah worshippers, or even religious, though.

They're a virus. I don't mean that as a meme, I mean it literally. Let me explain.

The main reason Jews still exist (ethnically) is that they hoard their women and the birthright passes through the mother.

It's quite clever -- the result is that over the centuries, they have used their best women to seduce high-IQ gentiles and steal all the best genes for their ethnocult. At the same time, low-value Jewish males are either left unmarried or have to marry gentiles. This means their offspring are no longer Jewish and their genetics are removed from the pool.

They hardly even worship YHWH at this point, they worship their history and their perseverance.

If Muslims were eradicated, Islam may return in a similar form as it exists currently when people began to read and exalt the Qu'ran.

If Jews were eradicated, what we know as Judaism would not, indeed could not, ever return again.

The choice is clear.

Gas the kikes.

Muslims. The reason people hate Jews is bc they don't assimilate into society. That's fine with me. Mudslime, on the other hand, try to impose their way of life/law on society.

The Jews, Islam at least gave us Kadyrov

Killing off the Muslims would kill off a lot of niggers. Especially in the Sahel where nigger population growth is the fastest.

one is an immediate threat and the other is more isidious and behind the scenes .

How can I fuck this bunny?

The only answer is Jews.

Jews stir up the Mohammeds and use them as pawns. The mohammeds are equally shit, but the Jews have more power, so they're worse

Jew. If not for the Jews, mudslimes would stay in the Middle East and Africa.

>both

Ailes is a goy? That explains a lot.

Hiv > tb
Jews

Any ethnicity the Jews deem too genetically bereft to gene-steal from, they use as pawns against the ethnicities they are currently stealing from. This acts as a smokescreen.

A Jew is worse because it hides and pretends to be others that it is not.

1. Muslims
2. Furries
3. Weebs
4. Emo/Goth
5. Jews

Both are equally bad.

They both Need to be eliminate

GOOD GOYYYYY

youtube.com/watch?v=rWiwG7N2Ot8

>4.Emo/Goth

What is this, 2010?

>not having Y U G E arms and pressing both
are you a manlet or something?

India was mostly left alone by Jews so you do not know the danger.

This is why you still have castes. Imagine a small minority took over your media and had laws passed to mix and equalize all the castes, and made insulting untouchables a crime.

Muslims are an adversary. Jews are a disease. Be thankful they passed you over for now.

It's systemic as a result of matrilineal succession. It isn't a conscious act, it's the original malicious viral meme.

Not my problem burger. Anything that hurts you is bro tier to me. except Muslims.
Muslims are no. 1 enemy.

Muslims, since Jew hating is for Stormfags.

Wipe out both.

bune

The jews are using muslims as pawns to push their cultural marxism agenda.

I'll exterminate both, but I'll particularly enjoy more a real holocaust.

Agreed

eat a dick pajeet

Jews are ultimately long term chaos
Muslims are short term chaos
Jews are cunning
Muslims are mentally slow but fast in practice
It'd have to be jews for me

Is this game any good? Or is it just fur bait

Depends if you care more about yourself or your nation. Muslims are worse for you since they just behead you for dumb reason and are not too subtle about it so others will quickly start defending themselves

Jews are worse for your nation, they don't chimp out, they manipulate and suck you dry, you can't do much beheaded but you can limit (((their))) influence with bit of wits and red pill, but red pill tastes worse than shit and most people can't or don't want to see past the taste when there's bluepill that tastes like god's semen and makes everything better with some inconsistency here and there.

And worst is the current situation where Muslims are chimping as usual and Jews still buttmad they don't completely finished any NWO before it crumbled use their blue pill addicts to convince themselves that Muslims are cool thing and whites are responsible for their shortcomings, but as with any drug, body develops tolerance and young kids seems getting redpilled compared generation of numales who now occupy colleges, but it's endless cycle and there will be always minority mad for being sloppy seconds and trying to undermine us.

It is just religious Jews that die, or do ethnic Jews that do not follow Judaism also die?

*is it