Abortion

>hate nogs
>hate single mothers
>hate welfare
>pro-life?????

Explain yourselves.

Fpbp

I'm not pro-life and a lot of Sup Forums isn't either.

pro white life

Papa wants more dicks to lick

I'm only pro life when its healthy white babies at risk of being aborted. Non whites can go away.

>pro life in Europe
>pro choice in African American ghettos

Like David Duke said, in order to receive welfare, one of the prerequisites should be sterilisation.

As someone that's both libertarian and pro-life, I find this argument a little silly.

It isn't a "I really care about the baby and I want it to live a happy life" because if it was, I would be pro welfare.

I just think a baby is a person and you can't kill people so you can't abort fetuses. I really couldn't care less about the kid when it's born, but you still can't kill it.

That's just me though.

Sup Forums is a democrat board now faggots.

Christfags were the original globalist cucks. Cuckstianity says that you should give poor niggers gibs and not kill subhumans because 'muh life is sacred'. Sup Forums is filled with an influx of newfags that still believe in Jebus because they haven't been fully redpilled yet.

The 'all life is sacred' argument is disproven by wars, for instance
Clerics preach all life is sacred except when they're telling troops about to embark into another war for profit that 'god is on your side'
Utter hypocrisy, blatant
All life is clearly not sacred as proven when surgeons desperate for spare parts cannibalise a viable human in order to jam its bits into someone the surgeons deem more worthy. And yes, they do slice up viable humans in order to ransack its body parts
All life is sacred is a nice sentiment in a Hallmark card
but it's not borne out in real life

It is not alive until it is born. Many a miscarriage and still born. Women should be able to do whatever they want with their body. Your religious views don't matter as all Gods are fairy tales.

Couldn't agree more with Duke

Assuming this isn't bait, you flunked biology in junior high, right?

A solution is to sterilize almost everyone and breed from a selected few. That would remove the abortion debate and people could fuck their brains out with none of the consequences. A few, having been assessed, would be permitted to raise the State's children, the numbers of which would be determined according to need, etc.
Another solution would be for reproduction to be removed entirely from the human herd. Science would breed selected human replacements in optimum environments
Until either the above or another solution is arrived at, the abortion debate will continue, with everyone's opinion as worthy as that of anyone else
No one knows the circumstances of another. What works for you will not work for someone else.
Not everyone is grateful to have been born
Not everyone should have been born

That's a miscarriage, not an abortion

>speaking for most of Sup Forums
niggga plz

>Assuming this isn't bait, you flunked biology in junior high, right?
For thousands of years the beginning of new life always began at birth. The law, language, culture, history, science and religion all recognized birth as the beginning of life and celebrated it. Just as the Sumerians did 6000 years ago, the Babylonians 4000 years ago, the Egyptians 3000 years ago, the Hebrews 2000 years ago and every society since recognizes birth as the beginning of human being.

The question is, what are ignorant neckbeards trying to radically move the goalposts to something they can't even define.

I'm pretty sure they mean that you can't just kill someone unless that person did something bad.

>Like David Duke said, in order to receive welfare, one of the prerequisites should be sterilisation.
Fetal termination is a constitutionally protected right. Maybe in Islamic shitholes it's different, but Americans should never have to give up one right to exercise another.

There's always a psychopath in the crowd.

Where did I say that?
Does that fit the evening news or the latest aggression on the part of the US?

Grab a dictionary

The survival of America as a white country literally depends on killing babies. Kek.

This. The only answer to a shitty bait thread.

You now realize 90% of the opinions held by people on this board are based on contrarian opposition to [established mainstream opinion here] and not moral or ideological conviction

You really think any of these Sociopathic fuckers give a shit about unborn babies? Some of them even LARP as religious in order to convince themselves

Be born in any of a thousand south-east Asian holes. Family so poor. Send son or daughter to the city to sell their bodies before they're teenaged
Be born black with foetal alcohol syndrome to a prostitute mother with AIDS then be fostered to paedophiles who lock you in a cage, starve you until you die before you're six and no one even knew you existed
Be born to a narcissist and a drunk. Escape home in your teens with no confidence or self esteem, poor education, no skills, suicide by the time you're twenty
The sanctity of life. Because to the righteous, all that matters is the word 'life', not that they know the first thing about living in the shoes of the unfortunate. No. Just get those bodies on the ground. Alive in the physical sense. Consume stuff and reproduce. That's what it's all about

Ayy lmao