Hi /pol, as a french guy i don't know for who i will vote

Hi /pol, as a french guy i don't know for who i will vote.
I hesitate between the white vote or Marine le Pen.
So i want you to convince me to vote or not to vote for le Pen.
She is against UE and immigrants, which is great but it seems she has no god economic policy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_France#1945-1974
youtube.com/watch?v=XhEss1DvahA
rwf.be/
franceculture.fr/emissions/les-chemins-de-la-philosophie/la-punition-14-peut-philosopher-en-prison?xtmc=prison&xtnp=1&xtcr=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>She is against UE and immigrants, which is great but it seems she has no god economic policy.
She is pro small businesses. She will pull us out of the EU before it crashes. How is that bad economic policies?

This is why i say it seems, I don't know if sall buisness can alone rule France economie

There's no point giving mega-gibs to big businesses because they don't give a fuck about France and would leave it as soon as they are not satisfied with it. By sucking their cock like Hollande and Macron did, you're just making them more arrogant.

On the other hand creating an environment where small businesses can thrive and grow will help because they don't have the critical mass to say fuck France, gibsmedat or I'll move my HQ to a fiscal paradise.

But that's your choice in the end, do you prefer to take the risk having a shitty economy for 5 to 10 years in your life or having a grandson that will call you Kuffar?

>But that's your choice in the end, do you prefer to take the risk having a shitty economy for 5 to 10 years in your life or having a grandson that will call you Kuffar?

This is not the economic crisis who guide me to the fn, but the social crisis in france with muslim and the destruction of the occidental white culture.
Islam is destroying us, and our 2000 year of history.

If elected there are huge chances (imo) that the following economic unstability will lead to huge social unstability, dissent repression (as it started under Valls and the French patriot act) and a growth in terrorist attacks I'd say.
Still, it will force European bureaucrats to put themselves in question and maybe instigates change. Although for that, if I was a frogkin I'd go with Mélenchon who happens to have an economic programme that might be sufficiently resilient to external ingerence.

if you want to lower the radicalisation and the communautarism, better start to offer an inclusive project of economic development for the whole country

That's pure propaganda. If you want to get sources going ahead of ideology, I'd suggest you to read French Braudelian authors like Patrick Boucheron or Jean-Joël Jeanneney.
The economic crisis is involved in a causal relation with the social crisis. Would you think that unemployment, delocalisation, growth of job precarity don't share links with the growth of social tensions ?

Vote melenchon fdp

>if you want to lower the radicalisation and the communautarism, better start to offer an inclusive project of economic development for the whole country
You can't be inclusive with 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants. They have the same reservation wage than the average French but with less good intellectual, financial and relational inheritance.

They've also been corrupted by dindu mentality shilled by the left for decades.

There are reasons unemployment hits records in diversified cities other than "muh institutional racism".

We're far past the numbers allowing any integration.

And there's no chance we tackle radicalisation while islamic fundamentalism is shilled by Saudis, Qataris etc.

Islam is not destroying us, immigration is. Trade our millions of Muslims with Chinese and or culture would be fucked anyway. But some Muslims are retard enough to make the pill harder to swallow than it already is.

It's true, this two crisis share a link it, but i will asked you in the 70's 80's the north of paris was a diversity miracle, polish, portuguese, algerian, but now you go in this area only algerian and other arabian, why this involed in this way?

Un vote blanc c'est un vote Mélenchon, franchement remonte ton froc et vote Le Pen l'ami.

I think you should play the long game here. Le Pen's policies on immigration will only help the economy as less poor, uneducated leeches flood your country. I don't think your economy will get better overnight, but preventative action will save your country many years of disarray.

18-25 viens sur Sup Forums maintenant?

Thx amreica for your advice and watch over us

first, nice trips

I agree that the topic isn't easy as many leftist or rightist would argue, but there are many ways to start tackling it I'd say.

First, working on a proximity police force. I'll take an example, one of my closest friend's dad is an old policeman who made most of his career in a "cité" with mostly arab descent population. He did have had problems of course, he was a cop afterall. But he always succeed to use mediation and to resolve conflict through dialogue.
It is essential to bring closer cops & population, to rethink a whole judiciary system based on punishment (if you haven't had read it I'd suggest you Foucault's Surveiller et Punir) to a judiciary system based on correction.

I'll just mention this point (as I've to go back to work) but it is linked to a really huge issue, the spatial inequalities (physical, social mobility, and so on)

Jean Marie la pen à dit:
"La première usine qu’il faut faire en France, c’est une usine à couilles !"

No ideas desu, if you have any paper or source that give a hint I'd be happy to check it out

A truly wise man

I never read Foucault because he seems to be an uber-degenerate. His liking of criminals and outcasts in general made me think that book would be a cringefest.

Don't think. Just vote Melenchon.

Link below:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_France#1945-1974

>Don't think. Just vote Melenchon.
Nice campaign slogan phiggot

Stille better than "spread your buttcheeks and vote fillon".

Who said that?

Well, while I disagree on some points with Foucault's he made plenty of really interesting analysis mostly about bio-power and the relation between Knowledge[Savoir]/Power.
Moreover he made a really great synthesis of greek philosophy (you can find the notes of the Cours de France quite easily).

> His liking of criminals and outcasts in general

I think you're confusing deconstruction and post-structural analysis with "liking"

Anyway, besides the intellectual interest and the social pertinance of reading Foucault, I'd still suggest you to read his work as he was one of the most influential thinker of the late XXth in social science and therefore being able to criticize his scheme of thoughts and its influence is really politically pertinent (aka know your enemy)

Fillon, pretty much.

vote lepen. just do it

Melenchon:
"Je ne peux pas survivre quand il y a que des blonds aux yeux bleus"
Go sweden with the other degenerate

>but it seems she has no god economic policy.

This is jewtalk

Vote pour Fillon contrairement à Le Pen il souhaite réduire l'immigration, il n'est pas un gauchiste et il aura une majorité aux législatives.

Heureusement qu'il y a quelques beurettes dans le coin, les flamandes sont dégueulasses.

See his talks with wittgenstein. Foucault told him plain as day that his rethoric was designed with maximum profit in mind

LE PEN

Friend, I'm an average Sup Forumsfag. I'm not going to bullshit you and say things like ''yeah that makes sense, I'm gonna read him".

We both know I called him a degenerate because I'm too lazy to read his books.

There's one thing I know for sure though, every people I heard using the word "deconstruction" then gave me reason to hate them.

C'est pas comme si la wallonie c'était la france en plus

well it needs the first part to understand what he meant: il est né dans un contexte multiculturel (Alger) et en devenant vieux c'est difficile de changer c'est pour ça qu'il aurait du mal à vivre dans un contexte qui ne le soit pas
youtube.com/watch?v=XhEss1DvahA

Le Pen = Trump
Marcon = Hillary
Melenchon = Bernie
Fillon = Jeb

Will history repeat itself?

Hes brilliant, but he wrote books for gibs, not for the enlightenment of mankind like a proper meme wizard

nice tip, valeu rapaz

Soon
rwf.be/

As you please l'ami, tho if for some reason you were to change your mind here's a lazier way to get a nice critique of the theorical position of Foucault (small radio-talk) : franceculture.fr/emissions/les-chemins-de-la-philosophie/la-punition-14-peut-philosopher-en-prison?xtmc=prison&xtnp=1&xtcr=1

who made that cheap propaganda, the arabic is written from left to right lmao

All the thing I know about him, I learned it from Meridien Zéro, a radio closer to my political positions. And with less kikes.

please, vote for Le Pan as I'd love to see France collapse and she guarantee this!

Nice one, now go back in my bathroom and put floor titles.

I'm voting Macron :)

unfortunately for you, I'll continue to work in polish factories of frenchie cars hihi

Pls do not trap my brake polish-san

Thx everyone i think i will vote for her you convince me

You made the right choice user

She might not be perfect but you can always recover the economy, can't really recover the demographics.