Brit/pol/ - Reply to This Post or Your Mother Will Die in Her Sleep Tonight Edition

>Trains delayed by cows on the line in Kent
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39609977

>Syria war: Huge bomb kills dozens of evacuees in Syria
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-39609288

>Millions watch as April the giraffe gives birth at New York zoo
news.sky.com/story/millions-watch-as-april-the-giraffe-gives-birth-at-new-york-zoo-10838520

>Stag parties thrown off plane at Manchester Airport for 'disruptive behaviour'
news.sky.com/story/stag-parties-thrown-off-plane-at-manchester-airport-for-disruptive-behaviour-10837985

>Double leg amputee completes 156-mile Marathon Des Sables
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39607057

>Councils set to be banned from charging for park fun runs under Government plans
news.sky.com/story/councils-set-to-be-banned-from-charging-for-park-fun-runs-under-government-plans-10837983

Other urls found in this thread:

civicheraldry.co.uk/
strawpoll.me/12754087
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-latest-news-london-city-jobs-losses-lse-boss-warning-uk-eu-a7519396.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Western Animation

This is an appalling edition. Let's have something decent next time please.

I just like all the females and throw in a few super likes. She messaged me first and she was cute so why not

Is plenty of fish purely bots? Never met a genuine thot yet

cool coat of arms of the day

civicheraldry.co.uk/

"The shield consists of a representation of the castle of the Norman family of De Merlay placed upon their arms. This is clearly stated in the grant by Norroy King-of-Arms

"Havynge knowledge of credyble p'sones of theyre fyrst fowndac'on I could nott wtowt grett Iniury of theyre fyrst fownder The noble and valyaunt knyght Sir Roger De Marlay assigne unto them any other Armes Then a p'cell of his Armes for p'petuall memory of his good wyll and benevolence towardes the sayde Towne so well begon and so longe contynued, which were to his preiudyce to have it forgotten and brought into oblyvyon."

The arms are the second earliest grant of arms accorded to a Civic Borough in England."

TINDER STRAWPOLL TIME LADS

strawpoll.me/12754087

strawpoll.me/12754087

strawpoll.me/12754087

Cheers guys

>tfw someone copies your links

>Civic

Pish posh lads! I don't want me mum to die :(

Be careful, Lad. You'll have a few Brown Shirt Larpers go after you.

pic related

(You)
>I've had 20+ so I'm afraid I'm not going to take that advice

Firstly, no you haven't.

Secondly, if I'm on there to fuck somebody I want a slag and I want her quick, not to spend days trying to coax them into it like a fucking grooming arab.

Shut up

bit gruesome that edition lad

Difference? Pace of mongrelisation? With mass migration you have ghettos, radicalisation, interethnic hate and violence, with civic cuckoldry - you have mudification of blood like in Australia. Dem lot of wogs and part wogs to remove now.
To heat things up, you need to fuel hate and radicalise locals and immigrant descendant population at the same time

This general would not survive if we just purely talked about politics. Just like with every general

Yeah there are some lol.

So the new doctor who assistant is a Lesbo Nigger with a white coalburner mother

I wonder (((who))) came up with this

Wouldn't bother with any Slag around me, heard too many stories of them having aids.

The nogs never bang you unless they're of Jamaican origin. The Nigerian origin ones are all too boring. Dem half Jamaican birds though you can rattle your way through like they're going out of fashion

>thot

Stop using stupid words.

A lot of them are bots or dead accounts, yes. But I met a bird through there that I dated for about 6 months until she showed her crazy side and I gtfo.

Met about another 5. There's plenty of decent girls on there, it's more about dating than shagging though.

What the fuck have we done? Without the EU we won't have broadband any more. We'll have to go back to 56k!

0.33% AIDS rate in the UK. 99% of that is queers and nogs. Chances are you'll be fine. But use a condom anyway, as is always the advice.

>staring to feel dizzy
uh oh

Think i might have hit my limite

Subhumans gonna subhume. It's our fault for thinking of these people are humans in the first place

civicheraldry

If you want to shag, get a girls Snapchat at a bar.

FU

Did any of you lads go to secondary school in the early 2000s? Did your school sign up to a test bed social media network for schools only called think.com?

I swear it was only my school that did it. But i managed to make friends with people from around the country

Just dropping by to say fuck you, OP.

Got a lot of Nig-Nogs in my city, from the Caribbean and Africa. I'll take extra caution.

Was that in a newspaper over there?

Explain this further. Why wouldn't I just try to pull in the normal way? Why would I use snapchat?

why u do this

I have. Why would I lie when I post embarrassing pics of me getting BTFOd on tinder? Been on it for years now. Gone on countless dates off it.

So what sort of stuff are you messaging to get birds who will shag you straight away and what calibre of birds. In my experience even the slaggy ones just ignore you if you go straight to sex.

I've got a good looking mate who does that (over 500 matches). Only messages them when pissed looking for a bang.

So far he's banged 0. Literally none.

Nice one, Lad.

>Britain leaving the single market

Top jej. As a Scot, we're fucking off asap. Usually browse /lit/ or Sup Forums, but I thought I'd go out amongst the mouthbreathers for once

Burn the coal, pay the toll...which is apparently becoming a fucking time lord and swanning around in a tardis for keks

Send nudes, get nudes. Most my Mates do it that way.

>watching doctor jew

ahh fuck lad

we tried one but it wasn't called think.com

they pitched it to us proper saying it had games and shit, entire lessons based on setting up the profiles and messaging each other

we all still used MSN anyway lel

Sure you are. Have fun turning into a third world country, if you do. Which you won't.

Fuck off then and stop being bitches about it. NO ONE IN ENGLAND CARES about your country

Do people actually still use plenty of fish even though tinder exists? Is pof just for poor people and chavs? Lots of darkies on it too

How do you use snapchat though

Found it on another Sup Forums thread after Trump was elected.
Won't find it nowadays mind you with everyone bitching at Trump for doing what he promised.

bitch

Sext and exchange pictures

I didn't my (nice get) friend

looking at the Twitter trend

True. Heterosexual aids is a myth. Only nogs queers and junkies have it. And female to male transmission from unprotected sex is virtually impossible.

Think I had something similar in my Primary school.

POF is dating oriented and Tinder is hook up oriented.

If you're ugly with money go on POF
If you're good looking use tinder

I vaguely remember it being called think not too sure but you might be talking about the same thing. Did it have a sort of bebo layout, and you could post stickies on a profile to message people?

Got no idea. I've used it once, me Mates are fucking wizzards on it. Though.

What if I don't want to do that though

Don't be rude.

Thank fuck it's only for this season.

Though we're getting ChinBall next so God knows how it'll end up.

(you)

>get a girls snapchat

I'm not 12. I do my sexting via actual pictures do I don't have a four second window to vigorously wank off in.

no

Just screenshot it

I know a lot of people who do it, may be age brackets. Though.

Look at me.
Im the nigger britbong shitposter now.

>usually browse /lit/ or Sup Forums

This. Fucking no matter how much they bitch, they always send more when you screenshot

Some apps disable screenshots now

TINDER BANTER STAYS LADS.

A whopping 86% support for my autism. Winning!

kys

Just get straight to it. Tell them they look like they've got a good arse and tell them you want to berry ur dik. I'd consider the 2 slags 7s. One was a bit chunky but I don't mind that now and then.

Both the kind of girl to call you daddy. I'm stocky and hairy, that helps with that kind of girl.

Your mate needs to start the conversations before he's pissed.

So I get her snapchat, go to the toilet and send her a photo of my cock?

Sounds like that wouldn't work but if it does for you, well played.

Older birds do. I signed up to it with the sole intention of banging a 35+ year old. Just talk to them like they're humans, compliment them, take them to the zoo or something that makes them feel young again and they're easy as fuck.

I'm sure it'll be fun just being a chav-filled illiterate shithole once little england's precious financial sector moves to DUBLIN and FRANKFURT of all places

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-latest-news-london-city-jobs-losses-lse-boss-warning-uk-eu-a7519396.html

all I remember is that it had an orange layout and the messages were similar to emails

murica

Nah I'll just stick to taking proper pictures. Screenshot it and I don't reckon they'll send more.

>Subhumans gonna subhume
Fucking hilarious

What ever happened to emokiddeh

I usually use Instagram to message birds. Don't send nudes, though. Don't won't that CIA looking at my cock.

Then don't do it lad.

How many matches you got in total? I've got about 1500 atm

Don't use snapchat then

>financial sector moves to DUBLIN

use the app Casper. Lets you view them forever and save them without them knowing
also lets you use gallery pictures in place of a live one so you can fake having a massive cock

t. cheeky cunt who saves nudes

He used to be part of a conservative facebook group I was in. An absolutely CIVIC lad.

Fuck you I'm not British why should I be required to post in here

Typical Anglo swine