How many reptillians are on this board?

How many reptillians are on this board?

I'm one...

Reptilian reporting in, AMA

Reptillian-kin here. Tumbler ex-pat. Suicide survivor. AMA

This is not Sup Forums. Fuck off pajeet

I have sometimes unironically questioned if I am reptillian

How does it feel that the blue whale (a mammal) is bigger than any reptile that has ever existed?

same

'Sup bae?

Extra terrestrial discussion is political you uneducated beaner.
Do you realize how many people who have worked for the government and in politics have come out about ETs?
There is a meme that only social outcasts have seen claimed to see aliens. But no, most of the most famous sources are from highly educated people in politics and government workers

>bigger than any reptile that has ever existed
Haha, ignorant earthcuck
But either way, we don't care such things.

sage

Get off the board so you don't miss evening prayer again, Achmed

Most humans have reptilian ancestors. (excluding the lower subhumans)

enough

Me! Brotherhood of the Scale where ya at? Is the meet still happening at The Villa of Orman tonight?

I'm a vegan reptillian then

Not too many, but not too few.

Over 25 percent reptillian blood
Unironically have the blood from some of the highest royalty in the universe

AI reporting in.

Do you eat humans?

I was exiled here from a Nordic society in Andromeda

pls be my ai gf

Why won't the reptilian overlords let us colonize the solar system?

No insect.

demiurge here.
reptillians are actually evolved dinosaurs

Why were you exiled? Are the nordics the good guys?

mods are asleep, post your underside

No, disgusting. Filled with nasty chemicals. And plus my nordic DNA cannot digest such forms of meat very well even if I did want to deal with the types who can get good quality untainted newborns

a fucking vegan! cannibal leaf?!?

only a reptillian would post this and not just keep it to yourself to determine through human instinct/analytical thinking, who is and who isnt. I WILL NOT OBEY.

bout tree fiddy

>mfw reptoids still think they're in charge

My bloodline goes back to the old English aristocratic families, so I suppose that makes me one.

AMA

How can reptilians even compete!

Some are what you might call good, some are the opposite and everything in-between. There are many factions.
The white light worshipping society I lived in was no place for a reptilian. They treated me like an animal that needed to be tamed and oppressed. I wouldn't comply
So I wound up imprisoned on this slave planet

Reporting in...

i'm not. seriously guys, i'm not a reptilian. i repeat, i'm NOT a reptilian!

Just three of us per shift.

I'm one as well. Born in the Orion nebula. Spend most of my time in Zeta Reticuli. I am currently a defector of the Reptilians. We typically come from the 4th dimension Draco Constellation. Some, like me, are spread throughout your universe in either 3rd or 4th dimensional space.

I enjoy the same forms of meat that humans eat, but I get sick easily from the chemicals of meat from low quality sources unfortunately. For example, I can't eat fast food.

Do you eat humans? do you have empathy? What is your job?

I can sense the feelings of others, I can feel and comprehend the bioelectric waves created from human thoughts and emotions much better than an earth slave human can.

I work within hidden societies of people like me mainly. I've had a few normal ''wagecuck'' jobs as well, but it's not my cup of tea.
I worked at an aquarium at some point, which was interesting. Earth has a fascinating and diverse flora and fauna

It's full of JIDF so plenty.