Say NO to racemixing with Asians

Look Sup Forums, I get it. White girls have been corrupted by feminism and you're too much of a beta to get one anyway.
Asian women are not WHITE! Your children will not be white.
>But my Asian waifu is high IQ.
Fuck you! You're just making a mongrel with no ties to either race. Abort any children you have, and kill yourself while you're at it.
You can't cry about white genocide while you do it yourself.

YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT BE WHITE!

Just because Asian girls have low standards and will fuck you even though you're intolerable to every other race doesn't make it ok.

Bump

Cool story bro

Triggered Manlet worries who is sticking their dick into who...

Lol.

Nah, I want to breed with something as genetically distant from myself to counteract my bloodlines jewish inbreeding.

>> Argentina White
this meme has to die!

but dat IQ I want it

I hope your half breed children kill you while you sleep.

>You're just making a mongrel with no ties to either race.

I think this is true.

Argentina confirmed white

I refuse to believe this is the same french guy making this thread all day everyday so I am going to assume the French are just really against Asians

B..but she's pure, you'very ruined my marriage OP...fuck you

The only people who fetishise this crap have never had to interact with gooks in their lives

I noticed some American creep in the Baltic thread who is obviously a future rice burner. He seems to have no clue on how to get himself an Eastern European waifu, so the next logical downgrade to that is to go for Flips and Thais.

I'm against hypocrites crying about BBC when they're diddling Asians themselves.

>european Russia

>black smileis

>Siberia

>mostly asian smileis

fuck u faggot im gonna cum in my asian wife tonight as hard as i can you retarded manlet nigger

> Bumps himself on a Mongolian underwater basket weaving board
> Doesn't realize pol has IDs

saged

Daily reminder that racemixing is treason

>Argentinians
>white

Do we really need multiple threads sbout this every day? If anything you're making it sound hotter by trying so hard to turn it into a taboo.

>tfw vietnamese gf

>russia
>pretending Russia isnt mostly tatars, turks and chinks

>56%

>sperging about whiteness

White-asian mix master race

its ok france you wont be allowed to speak that way soon and your post will probably land you a spot in a prison where you will be educated about the error of your ways

take a look at germany. thats your future

Near 50% of Brazilian population is still white, while around 15% if i'm not mistaken are actual full blacks, the rest are racemixed. Yet in the map Brasil is completely black. Fuck off.
(brazilian here)

>tfw Korean gf

Best slash I've ever scored.

If you mate with a hook your kids will look nothing like you. And you're a race traitor.

>Jealous big nose frenchie...

>Brazil in that picture

pic is missing a white face in south africa & mexico

if you marry a white bitch your kids are gonna look like jamal

Haha burn! XD

If you mate with a hook your kids will be bait.

>tfw japanese waifu
>tfw shes working overtime lately and its affecting our sex life
The sex used to be good and regular, now all i can get is a blowjob becauze shes too tired

Are you a NEET, straya? I'd love to mooch off a waifu myself t b h.

No. Im working a 9 to 5 deskjob. But im not your average nerd, i would be a model if i wasnr 5"9.. not 100% sure on if i should date a workaholic since im making dinner most nights, but it beats dating a deadbeat lazy bitch.