This man is responsible for every problem currently plaguing the western world

This man is responsible for every problem currently plaguing the western world

Only as it relates to the Middle East

Is he responsible for AIDS as well?

shabbos goy.

The man was a bumbling idiot. He was a puppet of his administration/deepstate

That's not a problem. It's a solution to niggers, fags, and degenerate drug users.

Aids is pretty much a non-issue in West.

Don't forget his handler, Cheney

Also this cunt

him, his father and clinton.

FTFY

just like trump is a bufoon puppet? The leftists love to pretend red men are redneck morons.
Don't see them trolling Obama for his many far worse gaffes.

And every single problem he created was to solve other problems created by previous presidents going back at least as far as Woodrow Wilson

Obama was just as bad. He was just good at speaking. But thanks for assuming I'm a lefty snaggletooth

Close. It's actually his daddy who is most responsible, GHWB. Junior was just a puppet. Ran the CIA, took part in JFK hit. Tried to off Reagan. Federal Reserve stands, banking cabal won

Absofuckinglutely right!!!!

>This man is responsible for every problem currently plaguing the western world

nah that was his nazi grandfather or his other grandfather the beast 666

>Is he responsible for AIDS as well?

no they created AIDS in the 40s he was barely alive

Obama was no better than Bush at speaking, he just used a teleprompter. When he went off prompter he made some serious dumbfuck gaffes/ displays of autism
-57 states
-my muslim faith
-IFIFIFIFIF
-HOL UP YO HOL UP
-RSPECT

>some serious dumbfuck gaffes/ displays of autism

Don't insult the holy ones

What the hell. I got the same education as you, and the answer is no. He finished daddy's business in Iraq. The MENA countries that he interfered with have been unstable for a while and the conditions that created the instability go back as far as WWI with the dismantling of the Ottoman Empire (and further back with religious no true scotsman eyepoking).

Political problems in America go back to the civil rights movement in the 1960s (Lyndon Johnson giving gibbees to poors, who at the time at least had families and church for stability, but then people could marry the state (hello, welfare) without having to be picky and forming a stable family..) which originally stems from the failure of the reconstruction in Post-Bellum America in the 1870s, and so it goes...

no i went to catholic school, we undergo vatican indoctrination and end up conservative as fuck. we dont get the governments brain washing

Dang gum...

If a Canadian kike dies in the woods and nobody cares. Did it really happen?

Actually, this guy is responsible for ALL global events.

No, this man is responsible for every problem currently plaguing the western world

Cool guy, love him

9/11 was planned under Clinton.

But, nice bait, leaf.

cheney was a good hunter