Racemixing: issue or not?

Is racemixing really as big of an issue as Sup Forums wants me to believe? The official statistics show that racemixing (judging by the number of children of mixed race) isn't even an issue in the US

Other urls found in this thread:

majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it basically kills the organism in the longer term

majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/

Goyim care so much about race mixing, when the real issue is the disappearance of culture.

>"It is commonly observed that a disproportionate number of white women who end up with black men are obese."
Is the author claiming black men are after high testTM white women?

>when the real issue is the disappearance of culture
I agree and that's one of the reason I asked if obsessing over race mixing makes sense. The stats show it's clearly not a thing, yet Sup Forums tends to obsess over it

>Is the author claiming black men are after high testTM white women?

:/

another good source, tho discard the pictures of the niggers being a bit white, thats not because of race mixing but because of genetic malfunctions.

Okay so obviously races exist but how much does it really matter,
the problem with giving too much weight to race is that it might actually start eating away at your option.

When given a choice between two christian girls one of them being black and likes you, and the other white and unwilling, rejecting the black chick because of skin color or even because of a few points of IQ kinda makes you a bad economist.

Also, Ingara>Gefiltefish

Culture is largely the result of genetics, kike.

It's a member Sup Forums created for Reddit users can then Reddit started to take over.

I'm in a bad situation; I've started chatting with a QT, seems nice, similar interests etc, but she is 1/4 Korean and I am blond blue eyes master race.
I should just not do it huh?

>one of them being black and likes you, and the other white and unwilling
True desu. I don't get why Sup Forums forces this "you must save the white race by breeding like rabbits" thing - even if your partner is unsuitable. It's like they've never been in a relationship

Our cultures are dead thanks to American pop culture and globalisation

>I should just not do it huh?
Ok, why is her 1/4 Korean heritage a problem? Is she good looking? Yes? Go for it. Are you a yellow fever faggot who has an Asian fetish? No. You're fine

Really, it's only an issue with niggers and spics. America should stay majority white and a little bit of race mixing with, say, Koreans and Japanese is fine as long as it's a very small amount. Just don't impregnate niggers.

>Is racemixing really as big of an issue as Sup Forums wants me to believe?
No. Anti-racemixers want to be given the same kind treatment that panda bears and siberian tigers get.

You haven't realize why all hapas even the ones with White mom's are fucked. Look up Eurasiantiger, that kid might be yours someday. A sad anti-white faggot with mental problems. Just have white children instead.

I don't like the thought of blond blue eyes going extinct.
Since genes for that are recessive, if we got kids they would not inherit those traits.
But then again, she is a mix of high IQ races, so otherwise probably won't derange the kids other than looks.
I'm IQ 140 and would prefer if kids didn't get too low IQ, which probably won't be an issue I guess..
Good women are scarce in cucked Sweden, so perhaps it is a jackpot despite my traits being erased?
That is the dilemma

If we get to the point where we start practicing eugenics then yes, all mixed breeds will be sterilized.

If you think humanity will start to push it's limits again, then don't racemix. If you think we're destined to be ruled by the jews for all eternity, no reason not to racemix.

Just use surrogacy if it's legal in Sweden

Hapas are generally psychotic gotta do some research dude

WHAT IS THE WARRIOR GENE?

The Warrior Gene refers to certain copies (alleles) of the MAO-A gene that have been linked to violent anti-social behavior. One such allele, called 2R, is 55x more common in niggers than in whites:

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[32][33] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]
Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior

The reason a large number of niggers act like violent apes is because they carry the violent ape gene. This supports the hypothesis that niggers are genetically inferior subhumans.

Protect your children. REJECT race-mixing to stymie the spread of the warrior gene.

I'm mixed white and hispanic with an iq of 159 and a 9.8, -9 political spectrum score. Does Sup Forums hate me?

I don't think a woman would accept her kid to have no traits of her because I'm a nazi? :/
Would a woman do that?
Seems like a recipe for bad mother-kid relationship.

Imagine trying to talk her in to it:
"honey I love you, you are everything a woman should be, but I think we need to get an egg donor because I don't want your DNA in our kids"

>I don't like the thought of blond blue eyes going extinct.
Interesting. I used to date a short blonde girl with eyes like motherfucking planets. Thought our kids would end up turbomanlet, /fit/ got into my head

Sup Forums thinks that racemixing is the reason they can't get laid, even though it's really the only reason they *might* get laid if they were willing. White men are the most likely demographic to race mix whereas white women are one of the least likely demographics to race mix.

There are dumbasses that think that because half-asian babies are cute or whatever, that if they racemix with an asian, their kids will automatically be attractive and that's fucking stupid. There are also retards who believe that racemixing automatically causes mental illness and insecurity like Elliott Rodger. Neither hybrid vigor, nor outbreeding depression are significant phenomena in humans, unless you've been cousin marrying for generations.

What ends up mattering for the child is if they have two good parents with good genes. A top tier racemixed couple that provides stability, guidance and opportunity will produce better children than a low tier "pure" child born of insecure parents on the autism spectrum.

It would be extremely difficult to eradicate blue eyes even if you were a dictator who intentionally wanted to. Yes, blue eyes are recessive and brown eyes are dominant, so if you race mix, it's unlikely your children will have blue eyes, but depending on who they marry, your grandchildren may have blue eyes, or on down the line. If you're set on having blue eyed children for whatever reason, then you have to breed with a blue eyed woman and you must discriminate against brown-eyed white women too, because at best, your children have a 50-50 shot at blue eyes, and at worst, you might as well have fucked a full Korean. If you 1/4 Korean qt has any blue eyed ancestors, then it's still possible she carries the allele as well.

In the end, the vast majority of us cannot simply choose the perfect woman to breed with and must accept trade offs. If you can find a blue-eyed woman who is intelligent and kind and loyal and is interested in you rather than someone else, then go for it, but if you'd take a blue-eyed woman who's dumb, mean, and unfaithful over a brown-eyed woman who's intelligent, kind, and loyal, then you're a fucking retard.

Check out her male relatives. Short white women can often have tall male siblings, fathers, and uncles because Caucasoids are the most sexually dimorphic race.

they were talking about integration, not sex

True although hapas are generally psychotic because it's usually a young asian female that marries an old ass white men to satisfy her need of approval by acquiring a white guy, and the old ass guy gets to live his fantasy of fucking someone that looks like a little girl. Hence that child is born due to perversion and is basically a mistake.

I don't think psychotic hapas are born if the right asian and white breed however.

>Check out her male relatives
Too late for that now, user

Well you are of course right.
I would never settle for a disloyal bimbo merely for physical traits tho,
I guess I'll put my autism to rest and realize the potential in this QT.
Thanks user

why do you think that they say that white people will be a minority by 2050? because more people are selecting multiple races because they are mixed. they only started allowing this in like early 2000

How do you explain

Lol, so many don't appreciate that Asian obsessed white men are just heteropedphilic.
Look at the women in a given family and if theyre significantly shorter than the males its likely that there are pedo genes floating around. Asians have the most noeotonous women, which is why Japanese businessmen pay top dollar for used little girls'panties.

you card carrying IQ score white goys are so pathetic...no wonder the jews run you niggas

>noeotonous
what does this even mean?

Is this bait? Use a dictionary.

races dont exist, what you show there is just a accident with non-ionising radiation in the plant this woman works at .

its an a c c i d e n t , look at her big smile

>No results found for noeotonous

its neoteny you stupid croat , its greek and means an organism that reaches adulthood in its juvenile form
, look again you know better now

>its neoteny you stupid croat
How the fuck was I supposed to know it meant that when he spelled it totally wrong (I had Greek and Latin in school bae)