Brit/pol - Sexy Black Beast Edition

>Trains delayed by cows on the line in Kent
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39609977

>Syria war: Huge bomb kills dozens of evacuees in Syria
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-39609288

>Millions watch as April the giraffe gives birth at New York zoo
news.sky.com/story/millions-watch-as-april-the-giraffe-gives-birth-at-new-york-zoo-10838520

>Stag parties thrown off plane at Manchester Airport for 'disruptive behaviour'
news.sky.com/story/stag-parties-thrown-off-plane-at-manchester-airport-for-disruptive-behaviour-10837985

>Double leg amputee completes 156-mile Marathon Des Sables
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39607057

>Councils set to be banned from charging for park fun runs under Government plans
news.sky.com/story/councils-set-to-be-banned-from-charging-for-park-fun-runs-under-government-plans-10837983

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Revolutionary_Government_(Grenada)
twitter.com/mayor_anderson/status/852968359616446466
youtube.com/watch?v=ibuLgsVcQUY
telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/03/22/england-fans-criticised-vocal-chorus-10-german-bombers-match/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fuck happened?

Other thread removed?

Either too many posts or mods didn't like the OP rubbish content.

Save mine til next

Yeh because OP used a faggot image

Did you know that Are Liz was the Queen of a Communist Atheist state?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Revolutionary_Government_(Grenada)

Really makes me think. No, I'm not joking, this genuinely does boggle my mind.

Why would mods care about the image?

FRONT PAGE NEWS

>NEWSPAPER COLUMNIST CALLS 1/4 NIGERIAN FOOTBALL PLAYER ROSS BARKLEY A "GORILLA IN A ZOO"

SHOCKING

STATEMENT FROM MAYOR OF LIVERPOOL:

>"AN APOLOGY IS NOT ENOUGH. HE SHOULD BE SACKED. HE SHOULD NOT BE EMPLOYED BY ANY(ITALICS) NEWS ORGANIZATION IN THIS COUNTRY"
>I HAVE REPORTED MACKENZIE TO THE POLICE AND GIVEN A STATEMENT ON HIS RACIAL SLURS AND I HAVE REPORTED HIM TO THE INDEPENDENT PRESS STANDARDS ORGANISATIONS TOO I WOULD ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME.

twitter.com/mayor_anderson/status/852968359616446466

Wheres Rightly So? Didn't get a chance to reply about the Pink Floyd V and A. Didn't think it was open yet. Definitely going next month. Hoping to see Syd Barrett stuff.

To the Guardian Soulmate chap. Remember.

>normies

Wtf how could you possibly remember this?

Yeah seriously who would go on guardian soulmates. Must be faggot central

Sup Forums. The place where Rape and Beheading gifs are A OK but if you post a Union Jack...

We got chatting on the train. Not that often you sit next to a qt3.14 on a train and start speaking rele

I'll say it again:

>dat 57yo

HNNNNGGGGGG

Evening lads

Taking a heroic dose of shrooms tonight. Should be able to use a PC for at least 45min. bongpol be my voodoo doctor

>says evidently twice in one conversation

I often forget this is Sup Forums. Brit/pol/ should declare independence. Never go on other threads.

I hope people find this thread. I want to find out what that user said to the paki bint with the massive norks

Rate this Swedish girl I've been talking to. Mind the name

Also Cristiesky who looks like the kind of boss who would drunkenly grab your cock at an office Christmas party.

Post better quality pics of her profile lad

Reminder Gibraltar is British and always will be British.

>S.E. Cupp

Yeah, that annoyed me. I had to look away for a couple mins and when I came back the thread was gone. I'll never know.

youtube.com/watch?v=ibuLgsVcQUY

>Posting this again because the mods were cunts.
Surely I cant be the only cunt here who doesn't know what the fuck Tinder is? Sounds degenerate whatever it is. Where's Rimmer? Rather talk about his runs than this.

I'll ask again

rate this Essex Tinder Slag

Face a bit weird but still would 100% 6.5/10

Blacked for sure.

Impregnate her asap. Single mother to a hwhite child is better than single mother to a negroid.

Because if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep

Not really what I'd consider a Swedish qt. Looks like a bit of a bitch desu

>been talking to
nice beta tell, user
you either take a girl out or you're a bitch.
If you spend time talking to hot girls online, then you have little concept of internet dating. If you get a reply, you need to take them out asap. If they say no then move on. But they know within 10 seconds if they want to to take them out or not so don't be a fag.

>associating with Swedes
Your offspring will be nation destroying betas. Don't do it lad.

Dianne Abbott Labour would be great if it weren't for apes like her. To be honest Cornyn is such a good guy, he genuinely cares about the working class and will fight stupid taxes on them and having to pay for the train as well as rising property prices. Yet he's wrong about immigrants that's it.

Meanwhile the likes of mogg and farage working in finance with their life have nothing but contempt for the working class.

>description

Kek

Fuxk that lad your reign is over. No more wanky Hitchens blackpills and gimps moaning about MUH DEGENERACY.

This is tinder brit pol now and we want to get LOADED and have a good time.

Where the FUCK is Rimmer?

I've been talking to her for like 10 minutes mate. I rarely use tinder for women and only really for my ego lol

She does have a great pair of tits.

Sweatily riding you and forcefully cupping her giant tit into your gob like a new mother/10

Ten for tatas
Three for boat

Massive tits and nice looking legs from what I can tell. Go for it.

Jesstyz. Nice.

Much fatter irl than she looks on there. Shit tits once unleashed. Shit face hence her thinking it looks better when the LARPs as a fucking dog.

About 4.7/10. I'd still give it a go probably but I'd need a few beers.

Did he get banned again?

more importantly, where is kristenposter? I think he's dead

Why are people putting those dog filters on their selfies?

Is it to hide their face? Are they insecure?

Yeah, or engulfing your knob in them.

Before and after feminism. Legit worse than crack.

fucking hell that 57 year old

man, i love MILFS. definitely my #1 turn on

why has this Gobby shitty Nigger Cunt not been killed ? jo white person but this darkie lives

>farage working in finance with their life
God I'm sick of this meme. He traded metals in his 20s. Big fucking whoop. Go bang drums at an occupy protest or something you clueless tart.

Gone. They're all gone. And we're back.

Is this girl better looking? I'm just taking these from my matches

They only give you thumbnails unless you create an account.

Has Brit/pol/ turned into fucking Adultwork but worse? This place use to be dignified. Can't see one post moaning about foreigners. The end is nigh.

he away with family said so.

Yes. But also because it does the whole open-mouth, tongue thing. It makes them feel like whores and that's pretty much all most women actually want from life, to feel like a whore.

I can only hope.

>daily reminder that the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of Brit/pol/ enjoy tinder posting.

Something is wrong.

She's nice. Looks middle class though so expect her to be a cunt.

Bloody foreigners git out

She's a qt lad

Pretty decent, yeah.

Get on it lad!

Objectively better looking.

>England fans criticised for vocal chorus of '10 German bombers' during match in Dortmund

telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/03/22/england-fans-criticised-vocal-chorus-10-german-bombers-match/

Why must they take everything from us?

Man arms and shoulders/10

All will be back to normal when we get comfy with QT and TW next week.

This.

Not a cougar? Bleh.

Mate foreigner hate is a given we don't need to restate it constantly. We're tinder posting atm for keks because it's weekend shift

Leicester fans signing "Spanish bastards, Gilbraltar is ours" in Madrid and got arrested for it.

Currently listening to Metallica's latest album, it's sick lads. Top quality metal m8s

Think I'm having withdrawal symptoms from not seeing Portillo and the Neil. Where's that bottle of blue nun to stop me shaking?

What is the easiest, legal, way to own a gun in this country?

I don't know why but I feel quite bad for Jerry when are lads sing that. Imagine if it was the other way around.

Tfw even on the guardian the top girl is a blonde haired white women with light eyes.

Even those faggots know deep down we're superior

I know that feel, soon though.

Is Reddit having a field trip or something today? The absolute state of the threads today.

Its STUDENTS *BAG OF SHYTE*

an stupid tory Rodney on DATING APPS .
still hated as spazzers an autism !
Stop being shyte .

On what charges?

Depends what gun you're after.

You guys are the only sane thread on Sup Forums. I like to sit here and watch the posts purely for the level-headeness of it all. I feel like I can trust you all when I can't trust anyone else on the board.

Just browsing Indians on POF

>we don't need to restate it constantly
>tinder posting for keks
The whites have become black...

Just tell me this isn't accurate.

Christ, she might as well just get them out.

It's Easter, they'll be gone when schools back.

Is it good? Ride the lightning tier good lad?

Speaking of that anyone got that clip of those US cops asking a couple of nogs if they wanted to ride the lightning. Is hilarious

Port towns or farmers.

Israel would be Sauron.

Say a handgun with proper bullets.

/britpol/ is the best kept secret on here, lad.