What's the deal with Freemasons and what is their connection with Jews and Illuminati...

What's the deal with Freemasons and what is their connection with Jews and Illuminati? There is a Freemason lodge like 5 minutes from my house. Should I ask them?

Other urls found in this thread:

newenglishreview.org/Norman_Berdichevsky/The_Torah_And_The_Constitution/
youtu.be/lA4n9Qc1UBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They'll deny it.

Bump

Reading about freemasons makes me extremely sleepy and tired. So boring. Time for a nap.

Freemasonry was founded by the Illuminati to hunt for members and have a puppet to fight through. It grew too big and they lost control.

The Illuminati is a radically liberal secret society that opposes dynastic wealth, monarchies, and capitalism. They are enmies of the Rothschilds and Judaism, as well as enemies of nationalism. They want the world to look like star trek.

They were behind the Cathars, and the French revolution reign of terror and religion of reason era. Weishaupt of the Bavarian illuminatis code name was spartacus, a slavr who revolted against rome, this is their politics. Their enemies are the rich secret societies that run the world with satan.

Freemasonry became a tool of the elites. The elites also began plastwring everything with illuminati and freemason symbolism to throw off truth seekers.

The real illuminati hasnt held power or influence since before the industrial revolution. Freemasonry is dead, it means nothing. Its symbolisms were mostly made up, its based on the illuminatis belief that king solomon tried had a plot to kill the god if the jews and founded the order of solomon.

This is the most truth you will get on pol about this.

The connection is Saturn

This supports my info dump. The G stands for many things but one is gnosticism, that the creator god was dlawed. If you decode the symbolism you learn the great architect is the demiurgex the false creator god of gnosticism.

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^

You stfu with your lies. Masons are good people that get together once in a while to bbq and talk about improving our neighborhoods. I'm 100% positive that all the slander about masons on Sup Forums comes from bitter losers that will never be invited to join a lodge.

Why would Satan rule the world with enemies of this liberal group? Seems liberals would share similar points of view.

You know, you're not quite right.

Have anything to add? You probably know the sources Im just dumping.

Armageddon. To anyone reading this if you google stuff in my post you will find good material, and you may come across a paywall, if you buy any material I suggest you do it on a prepaid credit card. Conspiracy.

I agree masons now are BBQ nobodies unless your networking with George bush thru it. The last meaningful stunt they pulled was the giordano bruno statue in front of the vatican that got them formally excommunicated.

Becuae this group does not bow down to any gods but themselves and would love to kill any entity that oppresses people. Sjw stuff is bread and circus tier nonsense.

woah, free playing cards for joining?! sign me up my friend

Fucking orange bastards

They're just useful idiots for the jews. Nothing more.

It's philosemitism. The Founding Fathers were all philosemites that worshiped Jews.

newenglishreview.org/Norman_Berdichevsky/The_Torah_And_The_Constitution/

youtu.be/lA4n9Qc1UBg

The pope is fucking 'Dagon', babylonian fishgod

Look up illuminati.org so you get the idea

Nice stain on your certificate of thin paper, Care to elaborate?

>order of solomon.
Oh yeah? You got that 33rd degree in a weekend.

Over here it takes half a lifetime to get to the higher degrees, and many never leave the blue lodge.

It's just a club for intellectuals. Join it pussy. You just have to ask and you're in already.