Based Stick Man pepper sprayed at Berkley

twitter.com/KlayVolk/status/853342582952173569

Press S to spit on grave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OA2jVRteOD4
youtu.be/c8GVtXfATtI
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/65gojb/everyone_here_can_help_out_berkeley_comrades/
youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI
kikebook.com/profile.php?=73322363
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

S

Fuck this loser and the morons who support him.

why do they always have pepper spray didn't stickman punch a commie like 3 days ago?

he is a weaksauce (((civic nationalist))) anyway so he's not our guy

>Press S to spit on grave
What do we have against him?

Fuck off shareblue

No seriously, he is not /ourguy/. Like, not even close. Not only did he say he wasn't an ethnonationalist he spouted some antiwhite shit and defeatism. Also racemixer twat, hope an antifa bashes his skull in

Lame stick man is an anti white pro white genocide cuck civic nationalist.

S

>based reddit man
Why do you gays give a shit about this fag?

Burn the rice, it's pretty nice.

FLAGMAN SAVED VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=OA2jVRteOD4

SOMEONE MAKE A WEBM !

That is a sad and horrifying image. Can you imagine pre-industrial revolution anyone looking like that? Really that is the most miserable image I have seen all year. More miserable than tomahawk missiles on Assad last week.

That's what you get for assaulting protestors you fucking idiot

Trump supporters are getting rek'd big time there

S

Fuck fascists

>flag

Faggot confirmed

They are clearly roll playing, they want to punch and hit people but when it comes to the actual they just pussy out and dont try to kill him.

>O lets stump someone but i have to take care to not hurt him :(

>they just pussy out and dont try to kill him.

No, watch it again when he is on the ground surrounded, they are hitting him over the head with long pieces of wood and metal bars

WTF i love antifa now thanks comrade

>these faggots throw one punch then back the fuck off and blend in with a group. At least based stickman leveled that antifa cunt and stood his ground earlier this week
>antifa are faggots
>wish they would chimp out in an area that represents white America and not Berkeley

Hello ShariaBlue is Soros mad about his defeat at Berkeley. The Goyim know and stickman is a loyal american F for respects

>faggot

buncha LARPing faggots at that event

F
What has this board come to. Sup Forums has gotten even worse.

S

If you pepper spray another man you are a fucking pussy

S

someone make a shitty browser game out of this srsly

Let's do it for Johnny!

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

STICKMAN IS NOT BASED IN ANY WAY

He is just a ungreatful literal cuck who hates white people and couldnt get a real wife so he got a chink! pathetic and disgusting!

everyone who still says he is based sucks newfag dick

this, he doesn't care if america turns into hue hue brazil level of racial mix.

Doesn't mean someone loves antifa just because they don't like civic nationalists. Don't understand why just because I'm against one side means I'm with the other.

Hahaha, how that civic nationalism treating him?

Because all the good ethnonationalists people left Trump when he got cucked by the Jews. Now it's just civic nationalists and patriotards remaining.

I could drop you in one punch. Keep thinking people who oppose you are fat fucks (like yourself).

Riced stick man is literally antifa himself

youtu.be/c8GVtXfATtI

4 U

Trump supporters are so weak physically and mentally. Who would want them on their side in a civil war?

>Canadian
>dropping anything but his pants for Javon and Tyrese

>leaf
I stopped reading after this

Disgusting racemixer

S

Good. Fuck that murrica cuck. He SHOULD be never punched right.

>weak physically
>be a veteran
>weak mentally
>be an antifa member

This.

Race traitors getting punished makes me happy.

S

>veterans
>support Trump's endless wars
kek
>vets
>physically fit
kek
They have no legs and they're all fat because of George W. Bush's wars which Trump will continue and expand.

Stick man is pretty much an allogory for NatSocs. The guy goes out there and takes all the pain while the fatfuck natsocs sit behind their computers and claim victory. The when hye gets hurt they claim he was never part of it anyway. I think its time to take this little "culture way" a bit further. I want guns., blood and violence. I want to houw strong NatSocs REALLY are. I want to smash your skulls in and stamp all over your heads. Time to meet on the streets, cucks. Lets see how strong fascism really is.

what's wrong with that?

no
>steroidjew Cernovich
> RamboBiggs
>Alex the Super Male Vitality™

antifa:
>scrawny liberal arts students
>fat whale sjws

Based stickman is a fucking faggot.

It is time to fight fascism and natosocs with guns and blood. If you're a fascist, don't think you won't be killed.

Why would NatSoc support a race mixer?

I hope Antifa protests in New York. I'll gladly fight against them. I'm stuck behind enemy lines boys

just reported u to MI5 brah, we can't have that type of hate speech in our society.

>incredibly hot aryan qt will never make you a feast

I'm not going to purity spiral like the rest of you
He's an ally

S

He said the actual right thing...

...you need to watch that friendly fire, soldier.

You can't have any speech in your society Swede

They wouldn't. There's nothing more to say. See you on the battlefield, its time for the shareblue army to kill you.

No pllease don't!

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/65gojb/everyone_here_can_help_out_berkeley_comrades/

ITT: leddit faggot Antifa

He doesn't care if whites die out. Sup Forums isn't going to defend someone like that.

btw for anyone who hasnt seen, some guys beat the shit out of antifa. These fags days are numbered.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI

>leaf

>we have already lost
>now spread your buttcheeks for schlomo and maybe you get to keep your 2ds

Why would shareblue "army" want to kill me?

tfw you will never throw a hand grenade into a crowd of antifa

Pff who cares, he got back up and was leading the charge and punching antifags here at 0.40 m.youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI

No c'mon man, it was just a joke, don't report me! I'm being fucking serious. You don't understand, Theresa May and GCHQ have my IP, please don't tell them I was advocating hate speech!

I would make a joke but the flag tells the joke for me.

Just lost all respect for this guy. What a faggot.

>guns and blood
you cant even own a gun in your country m8

H...ha yeah you're right! Best just forget this huh?

Quit samefagging. What, are you going to fly over here? You don't realize how many of us true NatSocs there are; we even have shitskins siding with us when I show them their ancestors were Nazis too. We've won. This is the Fourth Reich. The final Reich where Jews, Catholics and Muslims finally fall. Last time people were easily tricked, played on emotions; but this time we see past it and have a true Fuhrer again, whose hell bent on destroying Zionism and exposing their shadows. The Ashkenazi are the true Jews, the ones Hitler tried helping. Wake the fuck up shill, we're the good guys.

i mean i guess it's okay to be civic nationalist in USA because most american are already mongrels.

Well no you'd lose. The Tories will stop you.I don't see you fighting against nuclear weapons.

So much LARPing with these two holy shit.

He's not even a naive T_D cuck, just outright hostility towards the white race.

What a pathetic man, I hope antifa isolates him and makes his limbs resemble spaghetti.

Nigger, do you know how many nukes we have at our disposal? Trump gave the military total authorization. What the fuck do you think this is? Open your eyes. Even China is siding with us, like many did with the Germans. It's an Aryan/Asian alliance again against you commies, fags and edgelords. Degenerates are about to be wiped clean.

Stay out child. I can handle it. If you're too stupid to not put anything insightful in, fuck off.

And your country is gonna be overrun by sandniggers by the end of the year. Your females will be raped, your culture destroyed. European countries need to save themselves and follow ethnic nationalism quickly before they all end up like Swedecucks.

>Theresa May and GCHQ have my IP
So do I
kikebook.com/profile.php?=73322363

We'd win. Britain is number one, we call the shots. We'll fucking take you all on you bastards, both you, Russia and Nork! It time for war I'm sick of talking you trollops! Bomb humanity, I fucking hate everything, kill everyone!

Well I don't care about you what are you gonna do? You're a fucking Swede, there's no way you'd win in a fight.

>being fanboys/haters about some protester
this is possibly lamer than the e-celeb shit

at least the e-celeb shilling seems to have died down

what's wrong with fighting antifa anyway

u buttmad u will never into ethnic nationalist?

>Trump is bombing assad and siding with the Jews he's a neocon kike puppet!!!!
> A week later: Trump gave the military total authorization, it's an Aryan/Asian alliance again against you commies even china is siding with us
>China is communist

Being this retarded and illogical I swear

Did we lose?

>"If these people, tell this story, to their children, as they sleep. Maybe someday they'll see that a hero, is just a man...who knows he's free."

Back you go.

Westchester county NY reporting in, Would love a fight desu

ANTICOM GENERAL

GET IN HERE

the enemy of my enemy is my ally.