BREAKING!!!!!! ALERT ALERT!!!!

BRITS SAY NO TO TRUMP'S RIDING QUEEN'S CARRIAGE FOR HIS STATE VISIT

>One aide to PM May said "Londoners hate him. Is he this delusional? This guy is crazy. He's not popular like Obama"
>The carriage “would not be able to put up much resistance in the face of a rocket propelled grenade or high-powered ammunition,” one security source told the Times of London, noting that tens of thousands of people are expected to protest Trump’s visit.
>"Many in the UK want him dead", a conservative MEP said to The Times

Why are Brits doing this to the god emperor?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/04/15/trumps-demand-for-carriage-ride-with-queen-roils-british-security/
nydailynews.com/news/national/white-house-demands-carriage-ride-trump-visits-u-article-1.3058887
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/328970-trump-wants-to-ride-in-gold-plated-carriage-with-the-queen
standard.co.uk/news/london/met-face-monster-security-operation-as-donald-trump-insists-on-golden-carriage-procession-during-a3515746.html
thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-demands-gold-plated-welcome-xjnffdq32
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4414366/US-president-insists-GOLD-plated-welcome-Mall.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/queen-elizabeth-II/9091612/Buckingham-Palace-intruder-Michael-Fagan-given-whisky-by-Queens-staff.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An Islamic truck of peace would demolish that carriage tho

>Why are Brits doing this to the god emperor?

they afraid of Trump raping their queen

a ride in a tank limo would be much cooler than some gilded amish mobile

>Trump trolls the Queen to death upon his arrive

>The carriage “would not be able to put up much resistance in the face of a rocket propelled grenade or high-powered ammunition,” one security source told the Times of London, noting that tens of thousands of people are expected to protest Trump’s visit.
This has to be fake.

good fuck trump he doesnt get to demand shit

Sounds fake the brits right now need to basically lick american boot since Germany is out to fuck them.

nypost.com/2017/04/15/trumps-demand-for-carriage-ride-with-queen-roils-british-security/

White House demands carriage ride with the Queen when Trump visits the UK

nydailynews.com/news/national/white-house-demands-carriage-ride-trump-visits-u-article-1.3058887

Trump wants gold-plated carriage ride with Queen during UK visit: report

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/328970-trump-wants-to-ride-in-gold-plated-carriage-with-the-queen

Met Police face 'monster' security operation as Donald Trump insists on golden carriage procession during visit

standard.co.uk/news/london/met-face-monster-security-operation-as-donald-trump-insists-on-golden-carriage-procession-during-a3515746.html

because trump is trash

Sounds like the only safe place to be in London is right next to the Queen of England at all times. British security would have no qualms killing everyone who dare get close to the queen. When it comes to the royal family all political correctness goes out the window.

>Why are Brits doing this to the god emperor?
Because can you imagine the absolute shitstorm if a foreign head of state gets assassinated during an official visit to the country after insisting he wanted to ride the funny car and our security team let him?

Trump demands gold‑plated welcome
- President insists on a carriage journey down The Mall to Buckingham Palace, with music from Air Force One and his 2016 campaign signs, flags and banners

thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-demands-gold-plated-welcome-xjnffdq32

Trump and circumstance: US president insists on GOLD-plated welcome with procession down The Mall in the Queen’s royal carriage during his UK visit in October

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4414366/US-president-insists-GOLD-plated-welcome-Mall.html

Are RPGs really that common in London? Oh right... Muslims...

We've got niggers, mudslimes and a lot of lefties in London.

It won't go too well if he's here.

tell me, why tf do all the malaysian kids at my university study geology?

>BRITS SAY NO TO TRUMP'S RIDING QUEEN'S CARRIAGE FOR HIS STATE VISIT
I'm with the US State Dept. I'm sorry for this miscommunication, it was the fault of a junior staffer who failed to proof read the request. Again I apologize. The President actually requested to ride the Queen.

I reckon Albanian gangs still have most of the illegal weapons

what college u go to?

Not true. Several people managed to climb the walls of Buckingham palace and they weren't even charged because trespassing is a civil not criminal matter. In fact one of the trespassers got into the Queen's bedroom and had a chat with her once.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/queen-elizabeth-II/9091612/Buckingham-Palace-intruder-Michael-Fagan-given-whisky-by-Queens-staff.html

Political assassinations were never really a concern here until Jo Cox ruined everything. She died for our sins.

UW, Seattle

hahahahahahahahaha
I'd pay to watch that

I thought it peculiar that the news is saying he's demanding it so I looked into it and to my complete surprise there has been no such demand, merely a request to follow a tradition.

Sounds like they're trying to rile us up (because a demand would be incredibly rude and unbritish) - I wonder who could be behind this.

"I hear your really a Lizard person here to enslave humanity"

>Dead

>He's not popular like Obama
Funny thing that.

He makes me angry when he bombs Syria but then he pulls stuff like this and I can't help but love him

Albania is 58% muslim and 100% tainted by roach blood though

>Paki succeeds in blowing up trump and queen
That will be just fine with us. Both work for the Jews anyway.

241 years later and they are still butthurt

The ring of fire in the pacific means lots of activity. It's a good paying job in a shithole as our government probably pays them to monitor for tsunamis and shit.

*goy emperor

>Be guest
>Make huge demands to your host
wtf America?

But I thought weapons and other dangerous things were all banned in the UK.

How could anyone hurt Trump when they can't even carry a pocket knife or pepper spray?

I suppose you won't let him get on the giant ferris wheel either. What the fuck is the point of going to Britain if you can't get on any of the rides?

Youd pay to watch anyone fuck, you cuck

>demand demands demand demands demand demands demand demands demand demands demand demands demand demands demand demands

you'd think the media was trying to portray him as holding the UK ransom

The Rothschild wouldn't let them.

The queen is German anyway.

>London

Trump may grab the queen by the pussy. What a a scandal.

UK is so cucked.

UK fucking up it's chances for a good trade deal with the U.S.

back to the queue you might actually go.

liberals don't care, especially those in London since they're the ones who wanted to ban him from their country.

>Our country is filled with so much degenerate scum that the leader of the most important country on Earth would be too at-risk of explosives attacks to make a public fucking appearance
>lmao muricans amirite no culture
>le 55% lmao so pathetic only 52% white lol
>can you imagine living in a country that's 60% shitskins

Wow those pakis truly enriched britain with their religion of peace and civic virtue

>god emperor
Best deals!!!

Tell the UK to go to hell Trump. They need u, not the other way around

Shut up and take it, you cuck.

>londoners hate him
you mean rapfugees? because we all know londoners are not white.

>>One aide to PM May said "Londoners hate him. Is he this delusional? This guy is crazy. He's not popular like Obama"
Maybe in the "remain" timeline.

fake news

It was not demanded. It was written that way to make him look bad.

Trump is not fit to ride with royalty
money doesn't buy class
I'm certain that Her Majesty The Queen, does not want this thrash to enter her precious carriage

Just think, Trump gets himself killed just because he wanted to ride in a carriage. Christ.

>Londoners hate him
no one cares what londoners think

God damn it he's trying to cuck us.

Real reason: they will never force her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God Queen of this Realm and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith to sit next to this groper in a confined space and smell his stinking dog breath.

do the Bongs even get to decide

Nah, Londoners are mostly lefties mate.

How is Trump in a position to demand anything? We invited him on a state visit. It's not protocol for the US President to ride in a state carriage.

Trump needs to make a speech encouraging Americans to boycott all British goods and he should make the speech in Boston :^)

so will Trump just ride in a limo or something

They know he plans to cut off that bitches lizard head and hold it out the window like a fucking boss.

That's it. Bomb 'em.

>Londoners hate him.

Yeah no shit, he just dropped a MOAB on their families and friends.

>admires a pedophile

Anglos are pathetic.

>he's not popular like Obama
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA BRITISH POLITICIANS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY BTFO CRY MORE YOU SNIVELLING BABIES

>Defender of the Faith
>Oversees the replacement of her religion with Islam

>London
Ive no idea why that place is still our capital

>How is Trump in a position to demand anything?

Because he's the president of the USA and you guys are just some irrelevant, floating turd of a nation that voted to leave the EU.

lmao is he gonna bring his trophy wife for the ride too? what a joke

FOR NOTHING
O
R

N
O
T
H
I
N
G

Reminder that Canada is so unimportant that they are referred to merely as "other realms".

Gonna need a legit source Mr Jones.

umm. rpg and guns are illegal in UK. why would they need to worry about that?

>no ride in the magic pumpkin carriage of the queen of a long forgotten fairy tale kingdom
Wew, Drumpf eternally BTFO.

>he's not popular like Obama

Yeah, I guess you're right.

>not be able to put up much resistance in the face of a rocket propelled grenade

How the fuck could you even get that in range of the Queen (peace be upon her)?

>might get hit with an RPG

U.K. confirmed most violence-free, gun free, safest place on earth

>Defender of the Faith
Islam MVP

As far as I'm aware, you don't make demands of your hosts during a state visit. Then again Americans aren't well known for their etiquette.

You wanna get MOABd you limey cunts?

On London? Sure.

Didn't the Queen hang a slave picture for Obama visit and played some loud bells over his toast to her? lol

>Then again Americans aren't well known for their etiquette.

Top kek. What a poor British babby crying about etiquette. I hope Trump makes a speech in Boston encouraging Americans to boycott British goods due to his disgusting treatment by the queen.

if you think we are going to endanger the queen's life by putting trump near her you have another thing coming amerifucks

Sorry burger, we have the same actual MOAB's that you do.

What's wrong, Juan, couldn't make it over the wall?

Good luck hitting the USA with that piss poor excuse for a navy you have.

because america runs the world and you're almost as cucked as me?

>London is such a great city that they're worried about RPGs being fired at foreign leaders

This

Dont fucking bend over for the US, you will lose any shred of respect you have left.

but do you have the balls to use it?

>How is Trump in a position to demand anything
I think the "insisting" part is the spin that the media gave to it, to match their image of a raging egomaniac. What is more likely is that Donald is a showman that likes gold plated stuff and just really would have liked this one chance in his life to ride in an iconic carriage that is part of British culture (correct me if I'm wrong here, guessing it since we have a similar thing here).

What amazes me is the suggestion that the British people would have a say in who gets to ride it or not.

>mfw trump did a 360 on all his policies after meeting his master for 15 minutes

He will return a change man from his "state visit" and we will be getting that sweet deal to preserve le special relationship going forward :^)

>Denying the god emperor a simple request
Enjoy life at the back of the que bongs

You see! UK threatened us! They're a rogue nation! MOAB otw.

>A 360

Brits are dumb

Wow, I sure hope no brown extremists read this sensitive information anyone can now find.

Utter bollocks. Germany is about to bend over and smile as we ram our big Anglo cock up their arse and laugh.