>Bannon about to get sacked
>disavowed the pro-white, ethno-nationalist Alt-Right
>no mass deportations
>no proof for wiretap
>M.O.A.B FAILURE
>liberals still laughing at Trump supporters
>no drain the swamp
>cucked on obamacare
>cabinet full of globalists and billionares (DRAIN THE SWAMP FAIL)
>most hated president in history
>no reversal of the demographic shift

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKpjlDripck
forward.com/news/national/348372/meet-the-jewish-paleoconservative-who-coined-the-term-alternative-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You left your proxie on

Was pretty obvious how it was gonna turn out.

5 Shekels have been deposited into your account

The shareblue echo chamber is hilarious

blumpf,,

Wtf is shareblue

Blumpf supporter conspiracy

Sad

I'm a demographics and guns democrats so far so good

>THIS THREAD

Please refute this list, and don't rush into your safe-space of denial.

There's playing dumb and being dumb. You're leaning towards the latter.

How is it JIDF for someone to say they regret voting for Trump

I regret not going home with that trap last night

It's a good way of looking at it.

Dems should be happy Trump is failing. The more he fails the less of the stupid shit he conned voters into believing will be attempted let alone done.

You have to have your head up your ass to believe that Trump at this point is anything but a failure.

Vitun suvakki

It's just another Trumpkin, who rather than refute the OPs list, pretends all is well and Trump is still as popular as ever.

Trumptard defense mechanism.

seriously who the fuck is Shareblue? Can I get a rundown?

I guess the mods are having a good laugh allowing these threads to exist

All memes aside have you seen track-trump.com?

He has done some of the stuff he said, at least.

Does anyone know how it compares with, e.g., Obama?

I'm a Britbong so I couldn't vote, but the only thing I cared about was Hillary in jail - because of the message it sends and the path it leads to cleaning up (((politics))).

Syria was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I'm happy to be won over though but it really just looks like he's another Zionist shill.

well if Trump isn't doing what he said he'd do, isn't it our job to call out bullshit? That's what we did to CTR and Hillary.

I mean, of course he was a kike shill:
youtube.com/watch?v=hKpjlDripck

>sage all shill threads

That's what Sup Forums's always been about

I just want to see the democrats lose until they can uncuck themselves. They don't deserve to beat the shitty Republicans if they can't appeal to whites people.

Sanders for 2020 then lads?

Yeah, I can't believe Trump hasn't done anything he promised these last four years he has been in office...oh wait

>seriously who the fuck is Shareblue? Can I get a rundown?
>That's what we did to CTR and Hillary.
when did ctr call out ctr?

Some politician running on gibs and a dream? Idk. If Trump hadn't have had to appeal to Christians and neocons he would have been a better candidate.

Would a Jew have been able to stand up to the Zog? Are the Jews memeing themselves a presidency?

Well I don't know what it is, I knew what CTR was. Isn't that dead now considering that Hillary lost? Sorry If my knowledge of conspiracy isn't up to scratch...

Wan't half the reason everyone was pissy about Hilary's emails was people suspected she was giving them to foreign powers like Russia? And after being investigated multiple times the FBI found no criminal wrong doing.

But with Trump, no thats fake news, theres no connection.

I don't think that was explicitly the reason but I see your point

Give him four years, see if we're still alive and look if he has done what he's promised

just saying that you are delusional

This board is over ran with shills. They've ruined pol, and it's sad.

Have faith and learn to grow. The BBC posters are just trolls but everyone else who comes here leaves a little better.

If Sup Forums is overrun with shills, does that not make YOU the shill, then?

>disavowed the pro-white, ethno-nationalist Alt-Right
alt-right was a Jewish invention

forward.com/news/national/348372/meet-the-jewish-paleoconservative-who-coined-the-term-alternative-right/

more like 2, if he loses the house in the mid-terms he's completely fucked and would be unlikely to get re-elected given his promises

meanwhile fox is looping 24/7 about how fucking GREAT moab was.

Cheetoman