Since all women have to do in life is find a man who can provide for them...

Since all women have to do in life is find a man who can provide for them, does that mean all a man has to do is make enough money to provide for a woman?

Pic related: Me if I woke up in her body.

holy shit i'd let her grab my neetbux

pleb. i would fist my asshole super hard in that situation

What's she seeing in there that's surprising her so much?

you can do that now

a benis

kek

why would i fist my hairy asshole. sounds gay as fuck

> all a man has to do is make enough money

You figured it out user.

dude youre definitely the gypsy variant of a hungar. Kurwa brat moj, co ty robisz.

Shes a jew.

as if you can see it. who said hers isn't hairy anyway.

Who is this semen demon?

Luisa Zissman

which you can clearly see on the right pic

None of you will ever believe me but she was actually truthfully my girlfriend in year 8 and 9 of secondary school. I touched her vagina with my fingers.

"she" looks like a tranny

I believe you lad. She wasn't famous before the apprentice.

Cheers mate.

(((Zissman)))

Was she a slag?

i have money and women dont flock to me.

Yes.
user, do you even have to think about it?

[none the less]
The first world is best world.

>does that mean all a man has to do is make enough money to provide for a woman?

Neither girl that dumped me did so over money.

if i were a woman i would shave everyday
shaving your butt when youre single and male is gay af lol

> since all women have to do in life is find a man who can provide for them work at this point
> does that mean all a man has to do is make enough money to provide for a woman?
See the first point, it means you have to make even more to impress them.

Yes, or you can use your Money on, you know, useful Things.

All stupid people are superficial, materialistic, narcissists.

Fugg, meant to say most women work now, that was the point I was referencing

which is why /r9k/ is overwhelmingly economic-right

No. You also have to be tall, shredded; intelligent, but not boring; funny, but not too funny for her to take you seriously; caring, but not creepy. You need to be able to provide for her, but just providing is not enough. Your income has to be high enough to comfortably afford to own a home, two vehicles, go on exotic vacations multiple times a year. Also, while you absolutely need to support her in her career pursuits (not doing so would be sexist and controlling!), you should also be sure to make more money than her or else it'll be too difficult for her to feel like you're a real man. And when her hormones (more like whore-moans) lead her on an "emotional rollercoaster" and she inevitably gets bored of you anyway and leaves you, she gets to take the kids and half your shit. You're going to be paying until you're six feet under.

She's obviously the type to wax and bleach all her,kibbles and bits.

yes but remember the jews have distorted what it means to "provide"

before jewish influence provide meant food, a 600 sqf shelter, and a tiny bit of disposable income

after jewish influence provide means a 4000 sqf house and $4000 a month in disposable income