How would seeing Trump's tax return show us whether he colluded with Russia during the election?

How would seeing Trump's tax return show us whether he colluded with Russia during the election?

Who gives a shit? There's nothing wrong with colluding with Russia.

Because we could see the payments from Putin. The IRS knows the fucking truth, but they're scared to admit it. I'm just glad we have someone as courageous as Ms Maddow to speak truth to power.

Top kek m8

Keep dreaming shill

How would eating shit show us whether eating shit is healthy or not?

YOU NERVOUS, BLUMPFKIN? LOL, LMAO

Form 1099 attached from The Russians for Espionage Services Rendered in 2016

t. Ralphie Maddow

Putting your stock behind "Ms Maddow" failed tax return cunt = obv troll. Sage thread.

>Multibillionaire with a war chest bigger than any president in history.
>Underspends his opponent by significant amount.
>Needing Russian funding

Yeah, sure thing.

I heard Putin even signed the 1099 himself.

Say it with me: MADAM PRESIDENT.

I guess? I went to one of the tax return protests today and people seemed convinced that'd be the case.

it wouldn't, it would just show that before he ever considered being president, he money laundered a bunch of Russian crime money into American real estate
it's literally nothing

LMAO yea this will surely help u determine hes a russian agent:

TRUMP CORP 1 INCOME 4,000,000
TRUMP LLC 1 INCOME 13,000,000
TRUMP LLC 2 INCOME 16,000,000
TRUMP INC 1 INCOME 6,666,666

He's not a "Russian agent" shill, he just did business in Russia. If you think you can find a well-off Russian businessman unrelated to crime, I invite you to try. But he will be blamed for criminal contacts anyway.

well a tax return wont show you that, retard
you would need to go after his business records so please at least switch your stupid whining to something that makes sense

I think you two are angrily agreeing with each other

no
hes saying trumps tax return would show he laundered russian crime money
even if trump did exactly that, the tax return wouldnt show it
we dont agree and hes a fucking retard

You guys already forgot about Rachel maddow? She too wanted to laugh

lol

It wont because Russian collusion is a lie being used by the left to obstruct and deligitimize the right. This will only end with a real civil war or the utter destruction of America by the left.