Why do y'all care about Germany so much?

Most of us are doing good. And it's none of your business, anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Vansittart,_1st_Baron_Vansittart
youtube.com/watch?v=psejz0B0i1Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fix your own shitholes. The US, the UK, Eastern Yurop face MUCH harder challenges than we do.

Good. Cos it's none of your business what we do :D You can keep ISIS.

So fuck off of Sup Forums then faggot

Fuck off, Turk. It is a disgrace that 5 of the 9 NGOs which "rescue" illegals (aka smuggling them to Italy) a few km off the coast of Libya are German NGOs. A fucking disgrace.

It's a disgrace for you, but a lot of people are proud that we follow our leitmotiv: Human dignity shall be inviolable.

>Human dignity shall be inviolable.
How is having thousands of black Africans drown and making Europe poorer and less secure due to illegal immigration akin to "human dignity is invioable"? WTF?

We need to close the fucking searoutes and those NGOs all need to be in prison for 30 years and more.

Your women are getting raped by refugee cock

You say there is no problem because you're afraid of being politically incorrect.

You germans usually discussed between brothers in german. What happened?

It is our problem. If you merrily import the whole trash pile of the world and then die off, we will be the ones to deal with your shit. Worst part is that no matter how much you fuck up, you will always blame your allies for it, like an abusive wife, and then you will just throw your money at it to stay delusional about it.
In the end you will just piss off to spread your cancer elsewhere.
And the infantile excuses you people use, jesus. A nation of sheep.

Hmmmm

You two ways of thinking:
muh feelings
or
muh logics

I think the second is much better

You get deleted if you do that?

Why wouldn't I care about my Aryan brother?

>Most of us are doing good

Because we love you.

Shut the fuck up you virtue signalling asshole. You had no problem to tell all the Ukrainian refugees to piss off when they applied for asylum.

> Human dignity shall be inviolable.

Sucking cock as hard as you can, but only if it is brown.

Kill yourself you fucking traitor. People like you will be removed first.

I totally agree. It's funny how everyone on Sup Forums acts like Germany is a shithole now because of muh refugees.

No one cares about the refugees as you don't really notice them anyway. Sometimes they sit in the bus or train but behave calm and don't make any troubles. You can cherrypick some criminals for sure, but the rate is still so low that no one has to be afraid of it.

Look at the crime rate in Bavaria. It's not much higher to Japan and FAR less than anywhere in the US. In addition we have lots of paid holidays, a stable work ethic, can afford traveling, have good food and beautiful nature. Not to mention the superior infrastructure.

Say what you want, but I can't find any nation on this planet that is much better.

The whole point of Brexit was the uk wanted to distance itself from you tanned krauts.

Damn. Why couldn't your stupid ass have been run over that day.

Woah, someone with a brain

You know, it's good to see that someone cares - unlike you, you traitorous faggot.

Hang yourself.

Terrorist attacks can happen anywhere. And just because they happen it doesn't mean the whole country is a shithole now.

>pic related, terrorist attack in Tokyo

envy

When you live in mommies basement it's obvious that you don't meet refugees. You have to sneak into her bedroom for that.

REEEEEEEEEE

I do not fucking understand why they do not take the simplest job and earn more.

Because I miss Hitler and it saddens that Germans don't like Hitler nowadays including those on Sup Forums

There's little demand for unskilled labour in Germany

I wouldn't piss on Germany if it was on fire.

Fuck off back to krautland, squarehead. And take the festering eu turd out with you.

There was little good about his rule, Germany was left devastated in a pointless war, with a creeping hyperinflation and deprived of any dignity

We just want Imperial Germany to come back.

I'm sad to see the mind control state of Modern Germany for which we imposed upon you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Vansittart,_1st_Baron_Vansittart

>

>In the opinion of the author, it is an illusion to differentiate between the German right, centre, or left, or the German Catholics or Protestants, or the German workers or capitalists. They are all alike, and the only hope for a peaceful Europe is a crushing and violent military defeat followed by a couple of generations of re-education controlled by the United Nations.[17]

>We didn't go to war in 1939 to save Germany from Hitler... or the continent from fascism. Like in 1914 we went to war for the not lesser noble cause that we couldn't accept a German hegemony over Europe.[19]

We did this to you on purpose because you were too good for us.

so what are toilet cleaners doing there?

I am really sleepy now. But before I go to bed.

Things would be really better now if you would not have tried to take over the Europe.

It is a common thing.

I never used to mind Germans until this site. You are all filthy rats that deserve to be punished. Thankfully your fat ugly Merkel has seen to that.

>There was little good about his rule

youtube.com/watch?v=psejz0B0i1Q

Hang yourself.

What about Germany pre WWII?

It was getting disintegrated and ready to fall to pieces

That's retarded tinfoil brainfart
Germany is a democracy, people decide their fate

shut up ahmed. where are you hiding hans. we know he wouldnt stand for this. that chocolate eating faggot would have gassed you already

Well it was you autistically screeching we have obligation to take Ahmeds after you invited hordes of them without giving a flying fuck if we agree or not, so I just laugh at fruits of your labor and expect worst when they suck you dry and move onto next host which probably won't but I don't intend to blame (((white racist))) for the the simple fact that Muslims are animals.

this is how everyone thinks of germany

So you believe forcing the banks to finance in sustainable government expenditure was a good thing?

You would love Saddam's Iraq or Venezuela

Ger-who ?

I care because you're my brother. In a way no mohammed in laaaandun ever could be. And you're actually more fucked than us. I say that as a friend.

>y'all
nigger

The other option we had was to have Hungary, Greece, Austria, Italy, Macedonia handle this crisis alone - they couldn't

>they couldn't

You couldn't just send them back?

You're not allowed to question the Holocaust or you get thrown in jail for crimethink.

It didn't even exist. If you have an accurate view of history your country will detain you. It's a criminally fucked up disgusting Orwellian system which rules your country and was implanted in you by the allies and the US after 1945. You do not control your country because you are not allowed to remove the constitution.

>Germany was left devastated in a pointless war, with a creeping hyperinflation and deprived of any dignity

Yeah friend I think you must be talking about the Kaiser vvv

>What about Germany pre WWII?
>It was getting disintegrated and ready to fall to pieces

>Most of us are doing good.

We could also be doing a lot better. Anyone who went to both public and private school knows what I'm talking.

>Germany is a democracy, people decide their fate

This is so fucking stupid as well because people are only allowed to think certain thoughts and by extension vote for certain parties, so your "democracy" is just rule by piss weak social democrats and other liberals who want to flood your country with third worlders. It's a sickening crime what we have unleashed upon you.

>doing good
>second lowest level of pensions in all OECD countries
>even Greeks and Italians are wealthier
>50% of newborns with non-German background
>crime skyrocketed last year
>continuously decreasing level of education
>erosion of law and order
>one of the lowest rates of property ownership in the EU
>etc.

yep, doing fine. No problem here at all.

Because Germans went from the most based people on the planet to a sad and demoralized culture that mirrors japan. I don't blame Germans for anything because its largely america's fault. Most of the people here feel bad for you guys because of this.

you really sound like a sassy girl.

would you like to be my qt wife?

>mfw I heard they are discussing upping the pension age to 67 (or was it 69?)

You guys will wörk til you're töt.

rich foreigners and the burger intelligence community decide your fate actually.

Burgerland is jealous that you prove what their kike overlords brainwash them with wrong. Then they get double mad when you point out their unregulated capitalism is a kike plot.

how many are shit skins and how many are from other eu countries?

>No one cares about the refugees as you don't really notice them anyway.

Where the fuck are you living that you don't see refugees? Go into the city supermarket, niggers everywhere. Sometimes even nigger cashiers and nigger securities.

>Go to official chill place close to the river, huge grass area with room for 5000 people
>first sunny sunday in the year last week
>go the place, see 100 Germans, 200-300 Burkas and 100-200 other Sandnigger and also 200-300 african niggers
>some are blasting arab shit music through low quality speakers
>most Germans just walking by shaking their heads
>few women brave enough to chill there, get permanently harassed by the niggers and fuck off after 30 minutes
>everybody pissed off as fuck

Literally where the fuck do you live that you are not bombarded with them at least once a day? And going in the city on weekends to party you'll certainly see how "nice" they behave, aka permanent harassment of people, beating each other in the streets, sometimes also Germans. Bouncers suddenly have bruises in their faces and suddenly huge increase in additional bouncers one has never seen before...

Ok some of you are still alright.

>Breitbart

OP IS A FAGGOT AGAIN

>second lowest level of pensions in all OECD countries
Source for that? Our pension is higher than Norway, Sweden, Japan, etc.

>even Greeks and Italians are wealthier
That's why a huge percentage of people there are unemployed? Even if they work they earn shit.

>crime skyrocketed last year
Skyrocketed to the point where we are still much safer than most other countries on this planet

>one of the lowest rates of property ownership in the EU
Because it doesn't make sense for most people here to own property. It's cheaper to rent and you are more flexible. Not to mention that houses in Germany are one of the highest standards.

I live in Munich and I'm often in Augsburg and Nürnberg on weekends. Where do you live?

REDDIT FUCK OFF! GO SHILLING FOR SCHULZ SOMEWHERE ELSE

REEEEEEEEEEE

Does it matter? Sure, having mostly european foreigners might uphold the illusion that we're still in the majority but it is just an illusion. We're going to be a minority in our own country in any case.

I don't know if the article cites the statistics but I've already read them from other sources. They are a fact, unfortunately.

I argued with some german on here the other day who had like 30 anti brit articles and memes ready to go. You care way more than we do, we have jokes but really we are all european bros, don't get so upset.

You guys are the reason why I hate other germans and gonna leave this country ASAP!

>implying I vote for Schulz

Where do you wanna go?

>Where do you wanna go?
Canada or USA depending where I get a place to study.

>I live in Munich and I'm often in Augsburg and Nürnberg on weekends. Where do you live?

Great so the Bavarian hugbox. I live in Heidelberg while also frequenting Karlsruhe, Mannheim, Darmstadt and Frankfurt from time to time. No matter where you go, it's the same everywhere. Even the fucking red light district close to the Frankfurt mainstation feels "ok" compared to refugee dense areas... especially at night.

Cities I have visited once in the last 1.5 Years (in addition to the ones mentioned) were Hamburg, Hannover, Berlin, Dresden, Regensburg and Halle. Regensburg and Dresden where actually fucking awesome while the others were ready to be nuked.

Might as well leave the sinking ship I guess

I don't.

>Sometimes even nigger cashiers and nigger securities.
OH GOD NO HOW HORRIBLE, HEAVILY PIGMENTED PEOPLE DOING THEIR JOB

>t. retarded German

Never been to Heidelberg but I sometimes were in Schwäbisch Gmünd which is indeed fucked up. I guess BW has a problem.

Why not studying here for free and move there afterwards? Americans love to hire employees with a German degree (especially engineering).

We is it that now we are nazier than you? You are a disgrace to the name German and should kill yourself, but a terrorist attack is probably going to do it for you so anyway fuck you mohamed

yes it does matter you faggot. here in the u.s, whites are going to be a minority but we got together and united to elect trump before things got sooo bad that there would literaly be no future for our children.
Now all future population projections based on immigration and illegal immigration have changed. illegal immigration has drastically dropped and trump is going to ensure that people come here legally other than illegally.

>trump is going to
Only thing you can be sure is actually gonna do is waste more tax payer money and to go golfing.

>implying democracy works and doesn't lead to anarchy and social degradation

I already studied once here. I have a degree in economics but I want to try something different and change a few things in my life.

Come to america, there are currently 46 million people of german decent and our president is part german, so it would be like a second country to you however no one speaks german but that shouldnt be a problem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans

You sure have some weird fetish with your heritage shit.

>I'M 15/142638th IRISH AND SOME 2072357/e249248+3th GERMAN

Weirdo Clapistanis.

sorry butthurt hans, but trump has cracked down on sanctuary cities, started plans on the wall, and has deported people all across the u.s. he is doing almost everything i wanted him to do. He even refused to shake hands with your faggot ass merkel bitch

there are more germans in america and abroad than in your own country............

>started plans on the wall
Wow, you actually believe that? Last I heard it's being thrown out with his dumb budget wishes.

>He even refused to shake hands with your faggot ass merkel bitch
He once again came across as an incompetent autist, yeah.

Funny fantasy you got going there in your weirdo brain.

Fuck off mongrel scum.

Are you this boring guy?

Really? Heard there was a law passed by your dominators to restrict news that might involve migrants in some way.

>Cleaning toilets
You completely underestimate how unskilled a person can actually be.

Your comment about the wall shows you don't know shit. 'last you heard' instead of sounding like a pleb you should use google. trump is indeed going to build the wall and as a matter of fact i saw on my local news that ironically hispanic companies are some of the ones bidding on the wall. however some fags in california are trying to stop him, but if there is no wall built between california and mexico, then idgaf about cali.

trump is still better than merkel and calling him an autist is just your way of saying ,"maybe he won't call merkel out on her complete failure of refugee control and complete fuckery of betrayal to her own citizens"
like i said earlier, there are more germans in america and abroad than in your own country and merkel is ensuring that and you are going to vote for her again

its true though.....

>Come to america
If anything works the way I planned it, I will come next year.

Can't wait to leave this shithole

Auf Wiedersehen, du volk bist tot. 20-30 jahre meiste. Fucking apathetic worm. You're a prime example of why I stopped studying high-German.

>And it's none of your business, anyway.

>Most important state of the EU
>not your business

>face MUCH harder challenges than we do
I doubt

I don't care enough about your joke of a president and your country's shit politics to even google about it though, so no.

>trump is still better than merkel
Nah. One got shit shoved up his ass his entire life, the other is a proven politician. You have become the laughing stock of the world and your country's highest office has completely gone down the shitter.

>calling him an autist is just your way of saying
Yeah sorry, apart from his autistic outbursts what I really meant to say is he's an utterly incompetent hack who brought worrisome levels of nepotism into your country's highest office.

>like i said earlier, there are more germans in america and abroad than in your own country
Seriously, the fuck is wrong with you? There aren't you weirdo.

Nope, but whatever, clearly you are a deranged Trump cuck.

I think what some Germans are trying to imply is don't let the German flag in their post fool you. They have so many rapefugees now that also have access to the internet. So I'm assuming if a German posting here is pro immigration he's probably a rapefugee himself.

That might be underestimated.

You apparently don't want it anymore. It's mine now. Leave.