Group of Black Men Savagely Attack Fleeing White Boys in London

youtube.com/watch?v=s6PaCCzeowA - Shocking scenes from Nairobi where a white tourist was attacked. Lol jk it's London. If diversity is our strength I shudder to imagine what our weaknesses are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcdqwZpFrEc
youtube.com/watch?v=7Xx1jh6MmB8
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/604420/westfield-stratford-fight-brawl-shocking-one-punch-knockout-video-police
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop spamming, faggot

Anglos deserve this for voting for diversity, now every major city is going to be like NYC

Fuck you Anglo cunts

I like how the native citizen has dozens of africans & muslims gathering around while he's unconscious, all laughing & filming.

here's the webm

Honestly this wouldn't happen in Kenya. They like AngloAmericans these days.

Let me guess they called them niggers?

niggers gonna nig

youtube.com/watch?v=CcdqwZpFrEc

[spoiler]FUCK DRUMPF[/spoiler]

Aharharhar bruv ya fuckin right knocked em out right good bruv harharhar. Lezzz go back to the flat and drink carling and play fifa.

Can any london fags confirm where this happened?

Why do black men bully white guys sp much. I mean, they are bigger, stronger, faster, bigger dick, better dance moves, great at sex. Why fucking bully a white pussy who you already dominate. That's one reason racists will always exist.

Survival of the fittest. I have no problem with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Xx1jh6MmB8

get those pinkies.

>germany
Why am I now surprised

not

ahaha, swede beta cuck can't do anything right

At last they are not poles from that blastd EU, amrite?

I would have shot them. God Bless America.

>be english
>ancestors created the greatest empire and controlled the whole world
>get beaten by niggers in your country's capital

>all this delusion

>children and woman get attacked robbed and raped
HURR LE SURVIVAL OF LE FITTES XdDDDXXD

honestly, someone should tear your throat out,
with your shitty excuse for beeing a cuck.

i bet if they'd tried to fight back they would've gotten swarmed AND charged with inciting hatred right?
who invited these apes to england in the first place?

That's Stratford isn't it?

>No punches landed
They look like feinting goats.

it's actually not survival of the fittest because I would just kill them with a gun or an axe but that's illegal so my hands are tied

It is though. Like it or not, cuck.

their parents and grandparents

They probably deserved it. You know white people. Always using racial slurs. Probably chatting like white people do and forgot they were surrounded by those people they look down on.

>Black Men
>White Boys

Every single time

fuck of nigger

they will feel our whole power when the time is right

KILL WHITEYS

and no one will get off their ass and fight back.. cowards getting culled is the best thing for the white race.
keep doing nothing , cowards

Race war now

The delusion is you thinking whitey can compete

They do deserve it though. White people deserve it for being so fucking weak and feeble, both physically and mentally. White people don't work together, we don't roam the streets with our own gangs and beat up niggers. We don't make our own institutions, we dont' make our own media, we don't make our own successful multi billion dollar businesses, we don't become rulers of nations. So yes white people deserve it. Don't like it? Get creative and go put your nose to the table and do something amazing, seize political power, and empower people like yourself.

>savagely attack

wot lol, they just fall over

based
Probably, Sup Forums is mad they can't just call people racial slurs these days without a violent reaction. There's a reason they were chasing this group and it ain't just because they're white.

BAN TOURISTS
>BAN TOURISTS
BAN TOURISTS
>BAN TOURISTS
BAN TOURISTS
>BAN TOURISTS
BAN TOURISTS
>BAN TOURISTS
BAN TOURISTS
>BAN TOURISTS
BAN TOURISTS
>BAN TOURISTS
BAN TOURISTS
>BAN TOURISTS

Aha mma fighter here

They didnt even have multiples on them. Absolute pussies shoulda thrown back. They didn't even try to wrestle or desperately grapple. What a mess.

we need a martyr before anything can happen. just wait till they rape some celebrity's kid. for now we should encourage their behavior so the scale tips.

Spent some time in Kenya last year, pretty honestly impressed by based Kenyans.

Naturally having built a decent country they're being attacked by Mudslimes who are jelly.

You can't do shit in a fight when you're outnumbered 10 to 1 and people are punching you in the back of the head, shut the fuck up

The real question is where's all the white people to help? Whites have no group preference, they are traitors to their own people and so when one of them gets beat up, they don't even bother to help each other.

You Anglos honestly deserve this, I fucking hate you faggots. You ruined the entire West with your nigger loving faggotry, fuck you.

White men need to harden up and adapt to the society our grandparents and parents have left us.

That it should come to this sad pass.

is that really what london looks like? jesus christ

We need to wake up as a race and destroy these shitty Muslims

londonfag here. this shit happens all the time, there's a lot of gang violence.

WHITE BOIS BTFO

>They didn't even try to wrestle or desperately grapple. What a mess.

If they fought back they would be racist oppressors.

such were the times, such were the morals.

This irritates me more than the story. You have to be a human to be a man in the first place, niggers.

Wtf why does that country have so many names? London, United Kingdom, Britain?? They should just stick with one it's like they have a different name for every day of the week or some shit

That's just outside the largest shopping mall in east london. Been there many times, absolute shithole

>boys
>men

really makes you think

>Black
>men

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/604420/westfield-stratford-fight-brawl-shocking-one-punch-knockout-video-police

>In the clip a group of young men can be seen grappling with each other as onlookers watch in horror.
>as onlookers watch in horror.
> watch in horror
> watch in horror
> watch in horror

niggers were cheering ffs. I though daily star was supposed to be racist or something like that

Ironic cuckposting is still cuckposting.

So are you fags going to do something to get this trending like brittany herring or no

Pfft not even three generations ago your ancestors would have hung then from lamposts for public behaviour like this. Societies used to be cohesive, this is not progress.

Why were they fleeing?

How did this conflict begin?

Shouldnt have binned that knife white boi