CALAIS JUNGLE v2.0

>Nearly 50 guests, sporting hoodies and beanie hats, appeared as if from nowhere on the dot of six o’clock and seemed delighted with the hospitality on offer
French and English sluts whore themselves out to the migrants while their white beta male orbiters provide food for these cunts
>mayor Natacha Bouchart passed a decree banning the ‘regular and persistent’ distribution of meals to migrants
DO NOT FEED THE PESTS
>But she was overruled by senior judges in the region’s main city of Lille, who declared that under EU human rights laws it was ‘inhuman and degrading’ to deny migrants assistance.

>Eritrean Gaitom Hatas, 18, whom I found lying in the sunshine with two friends on grass near the ferry port. He was waiting for a charity van to pull up and bring him some lunch of sandwiches and water.
>The charity worker in the crisp apron doling out food was helped by a group of female volunteers, one carrying a canvas bag marked with the words ‘Help Refugees’. The volunteers hugged the migrants, who hugged them back. There was air‑kissing and general camaraderie.

Womens rights were a mistake
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4413134/Migrants-lured-Calais-charities.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK

burn them all

I hate Europeans more and more everyday I come here

D-Deutschland.. i-is that you?

Overruled by (((Judges)))

>MEIN FUHRER I CAN WALK!

same

FAKE NEWS

That's not a woman, that's a gypsy. Look at the shoes, the shoes always give them away.

Guten Tag

what

I request a RuAF airstrike of a hydrogen bomb
Rusia pls

>the eternal leaf posts again
at what point do you succumb to death, leaf?

The shoes of the "women". They're fucking gypsies that Soros paid.

Stan Smiths?

they need to start arresting anyone feeding the animals. enough. if I lived in Calais I would simply start forming a militia.

White men: "Just came back from work. I work hard to provide for my family. I would love to have a wife that makes me a sandwich sometimes."

White women: "You are a patriarch! Fuck you and your antifeminist attitude!"

Black men: "Ayo bitch wassup. Me and ma friends laid around and smoked dope the whole day and we hungry now. How about yo move you white ass and make a sandwich, bitch?"

White women: "Omg I have to care for that poor refugee or otherwise he could possibly die."

I'm sorry my grandfather fought against you in WW2

Those are Samba, which are quite popular with the casuals/skinheads.

Fake news. Stop being russian pawns, idiots.

You should be.

Seriously.

>Samba
you do know girls wear shoes like that right?

t. panicked Soros shill

I want to gas them like my grand grand father used to do.

Yes, but look how dirty they are. It's obvious that the gypsy found those shoes discarded in the waste bin of some slav.

It's not your fault.
It's your governments fault... Same like the current situation here

M O A B
O
A
B