>tfw india is still a shithole
can my people ever get anything right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJ9pZnnHlKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>shithole
I see what you did there.

:(

Well, your people at least seem nice. I have a friend comes from somewhere near Bombai (Marathi speaking region) and he is funny, always in a good mood.
Just get better in the Doing Business and Economic Freedom Index and prosperity will come by itself.

>can my people ever get anything right?
Dealing with Islamic filth

Has niggers though

Not that much.

You've got a billion curry niggers.

>tfw my neighbourhood has one of the few rare synagogues in the country

Maybe if you had toilets your countrymen wouldn't shit in the street.

don't worry india, you'll get there. You guys used to be the scientists of the world.

Never knew we had these

I have a friend who's Indian born but was adopted and taken to the U.S. He was very thankful his parents abandoned him.

>india has no jews
>implying

yeah if they ever poo in the loo and their supranational "space program" pays off

What are Indian Jews like? Are they actually Indians who are Jews or asknenazi and such living in india?

You need to get rid of the caste system, it will do wonders. Also much harsher punishments for rapists and people who think they can do mob lynches just because they didn't like the way it's done.

Compulsory poo joke, but nothing personal

>They are subtle, aren't they?

You've got a lot of Muslims . The hostility between both groups leads to damage.

youtube.com/watch?v=lJ9pZnnHlKs

Kek my sides

They are ethnic Indians

Pic related
>nose

Brazil says hello.

Get rid of the caste system and all the stigmas surrounding it. Then you will be much better.

Actually, India has one of the oldest Jew enclaves in the world, which is partially what they are still a shithole.

Noice m8

No sil

When did Indians become Jews? Can they get Israeli citizenship? If I was Indian I would move to kikeland desu.

I don't know but what this friendo doesn't understand is that if you did manage to create a nation of progress and wealth, and success, it would get jewed. There might be more "humane" ways of doing it, but there is a wealth of human capital in india so exterme meritocracy, and sterilization of "lower castes" in this case maybe criminals, rapists, etc. Would help you get started. But once you start disadvantaging the criminal, or curryniggers, you bet the UN or Britain would start slapping sanctions on you. Look at what happened to South Africa. Like if you decided to kill all muslims or something. And if you did manage to overcome the problems facing you, modernize, and form a shining republic, you bet Jews would start worming there way into positions of influence or power, and soon your country is in some sort of zombiefied excruciating hell, kept alive on life support so it can be farmed for the benefits of the people who perverted it.

India has jews.