Does race mixing cause a superior hybrid?

Does race mixing cause a superior hybrid?

> See: "African American" people who dominate sports and entertainment

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_seed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Race mixing eliminates all of what made one race good and puts it towards elevating that of a lower race. The lower race that gets "raised" simply cannot compete with the higher race, so the mixing is done incontrovertibly in vain

>racial quotas

See white that dominate math and government

yes, but only when white men mix with biracial women

Only in a cases like op where the parent stock is inbred to the point that it has genetic deficiencies

Please don't blanda up.
t.half chink half dindu

There's bias on both sides. Race mixing is neither inherently good or bad, depending on the mix and the parents it has the potential to be good or bad

Lol that kid is 100% white
What an Chan, what solid genes
100% BLEACHED

Lord no, if anything mixing meds with nords, but that's it

This is taking the superior traits of two breeds and mixing them to get the best of both worlds.

Blacks offer nothing in a mixture except regression. If you want physical power, breed Icelander instead.

It seems sonmeone has never been into the natsoc threads
It seems someone has never read archive.is/LRe05
It seems someone has never read Mein Kampf

Black people suck at sports. Take handegg, for example. Every single quarterback that people remember is white, the only black ones of note are only known through controversy like ones who murder dogs or don't stand for the national anthem, and even the best receivers are all white. Boxing used to be a negro thing until they started bringing Russians over in more recent times, now absolutely dominating the boxing scene. Basketball is an exception I guess, but I think there just aren't as many white people even trying to play it.

>sports and entertainment
Truly the two most importantly aspects of life. How could we survive without athletes and entertainers?

Why Eugenics still isn't a thing?

Yes, if you are a fucking inbred abomination - which, judging by this stupid post, you just might be - breeding with a subhuman like a nig-nog, will result in an offspring that is superior to both parents.

For any non-inbred caucasians though, breeding with sub-saharan africans, will result in a child that is far below the capabilities of the white parent - though outliers obviously always exist.

>the best receivers are all white
Yeah, like your mom

proves his point more
all american blacks whether they excel at sports or studies are mixed
all american whites whether they excel at studies or sports are also mixed

>dominate sports
There are more sports than just hand egg, slave escape and ape hoop.

don't asians dominate math?

Anyone want to make a better one? I suck

Lol I didnt even crop, sorry

Yes. Geneticists have proven that mixing causes what is known as "hybrid vigor."

It's why communities who have practiced inbreeding or non-mixing tend to have a higher rate of birth defects, diseases and genetic disorders.

Scientific fact.

You meant Asians?

> See: "African American" people who dominate sports and entertainment

They don't "dominate" these areas, they are specifically picked for these areas because they are what's called "useful idiots". You've heard of those times when the black man would tap dance and entertain the white folk? Lol, well it's still happening.

Niggers only dominate entertainment because of kikes, and only dominate certain sports

LUL

Not even. By pure numbers and percentage of the global population whites dominate Asians in mathematics. Jews are obviously over represented compared to whites, especially at Ivy League tier universities. I'm sort of a pleb tier white mathematician and we're still the most numerous.

Breeding with the greatest genetic variance provides offspring with a much more diversified genome potential.

In the case of the corn there, one of the outcomes was a crop that had increased kernel yield. What you have not seen is the other countless variations of offspring, some favourable and some not.

From a survival aspect, breeding with those genetically dissimilar to ourselves would seem like a smart choice.

This discounts the fact that humans have moved past a lfe of evolution based natural selection.

Even the weak and sickly are likely to reach adulthood and produce offspring. Breeding for genetic variance, for the meagre benefit it may have brought our species oce upon a time, is irrelevant.

The greatest threats to our survivals are cataclysmic events and each other.

Also if chech for seoul is nuked within the week.

t. don't know shit about corn production
Fucking seriously

T. Don't know shit about genetics, and phenotypic inheritence

Hybrid vigour is a single-generational phenomenon in crops.

In mammals all you get is outbreeding depression.

>Breeding with the greatest genetic variance provides offspring with a much more diversified genome potential

>From a survival aspect, breeding with those genetically dissimilar to ourselves would seem like a smart choice.

Pure ideology. Brb going to stick my dick in a banana.

IT'S YOUR DUTY, WHITE WIMMINS, LUV YOUR RACE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_seed

>people who dominate sports and entertainment
I see white people in my films and like 10% niggers
In my sports I see white people as nobody gives a fuck about basketball outside of detroit.

no you fucking idiot, it only works by killing the weak offspring and saving the strong

this, the generation after always reverts to the two parent stocks.

t. Botanist

but how can racemixing exist if there's only one human race?

Lolwut
Dude the best receivers in history are black, Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, and the best receiver in the league right now is black.

African Americans were selectively bred, essentially.
The "strongest of the strong" were picked for slaving.
No race mixing to do with any of it.

Also, mixing of anything is inherently neutral.
The "distance", genetically, of either of the animals reproducing is what matters.
This is why the line between "species" is actually very blurry. Loads of separate species are genetically compatible with each other.
Racemixing is also just neutral.
It cannot be "averaged", since there is no such thing as a human average. If there were, it would be seriously bad.
It all comes down to how compatible each of the 2 individuals are.

if the distance is too close, there is a higher chance of bad mutation.
Likewise, if the distance is too far, there is a chance of outright failure of their genetics and premature death.
Genetic variance in general is good.
This is why you should never really breed in groups smaller than 10,000 since bad mutations can bubble around the species considerably quicker. (in biological terms)
You CAN do it smarter if you stagger who has sex with each other purely for the sake of the species survival. This prevents bad mutations spreading as easily since they can get written out by good genes quicker.

Genetic hybrids are muddier.
We know how well they can work in food, but we've not really studied it much in humans because fucktarded political correctness bullshit invading science.
Anything that says there is any difference between races is instantly shit on by everyone.

> See: "African American" people who dominate sports and entertainmen
It really is a cultural and mind warfare to impose black as "manly" and "funny" to the eyes of white people
But you arelady know that you kiwi cuck

The funny thing is that you've proven what i said to be right, you just know so little about genetics you didn't know it.

>the parents have to be specially selected...

If you actually understood the fundamentals of genetics you'd understand that it's the farmer that has to weed out the undesirable plants i mentioned, he doesn't just pick two plants at random and make a supercrop.

I was thinking about this the other day

According to Sup Forums Africans are excessively violent, blunt, and cannot think abstractly

Conversely, white populations are plagued by overly abstract thinking resulting in feminism and SJWs, are effeminate, timid, and wishy washy

If you needed a guard dog for your house (the house being Western civilization), could you not breed a timid border collie with a viscous rottweiler and have a sensible mix?

It goes without saying welfare gimmie dat culture and degeneracy would need to be abolished

This is a serious question I am interested in the counter argument

Note that the dent corn was still bred with other dent corn, not another variety.

>could you not breed a timid border collie with a viscous rottweiler and have a sensible mix?

That tends to result in an overprotective neurotic dog.

>African Americans were selectively bred, essentially.
>The "strongest of the strong" were picked for slaving.

What is the basis of this theory? As far as I can tell the slaves were brought over there for manual labor in the farms an occupation that probably needed some endurance but by no means strength.

Do you have a source for this selective breeding of the strongest of the strong?

>yfw racemixing eventually bleaches out the blacks
there's even a skin condition with mixed-parent blacks where they have large white spots on their skin all over their body

Except we're not mixed. We might be mixed European, but we are not mixed with blacks or natives

Directed breeding will create a race of superhumans in 10 generations. High intelligence comes from a relatively small # of genes.

you'd have to make quite a few genetic selections and train them all the same and observe an awful lot of them before you got anything reliable

it's much harder in humans since you might not know for 20 years if they're gonna randomly chimp out. rather than this, why not just use something we already know won't in most cases: white people

African Americans are really tall and muscular, also have big dicks. This is not true for non-eugenics based Africans.

>Except we're not mixed. We might be mixed European, but we are not mixed with blacks or natives
>being this delusional
if slavery lasted 50 more years the only difference between the races would be heair texture
european immigrants did make the american "white" population significantly more "white" but the genes are still there and frequently surface

By that, I mean the fittest in general.
Hence why they do well in endurance sports.

They still needed quite a bit of brute strength to do the types of manual labour required.

The tall ones also come from these lines of people, since brute strength tends towards tall genes for some reason. (probably just the bigger frame allowing for more expansion)

However, as always in any animal, sacrifices are made all the time.
Brute strength and large frames means something has to give somewhere else.
The brain is that somewhere else.
This is why they are prone to violence more, they are more tribalistic because of this selective breeding. (not to mention the fierce competition slavers put them through, which is now proven to be passed down in to genes)
It is also why on the other end, very high intelligence usually gimps the rest of the body, and even in some cases the brain.
Many highly intelligent people usually have a serious LACK of emotion, which can lead to, ironically, depression. (but in a different sense, it is expressed differently, more a lack of worth rather than sadness, a sense of pointlessness in the grand scheme of things.)

Evolution is all a delicate game of balancing shit because it hasn't had the time to evolve to our now highly nutritious lifestyles. That itself will be fucking awful when it does since it will take humans out of being able to survive in the wild in the event that it ever did happen in however many thousands of years time
Until then, we are still stuck with our genes expecting our previous million+ years of food availability and huge limits in what our bodies can evolve.
Hey, at least you're not a dolphin. High intelligence but living in a fucking ocean with fuck-all to do but evolve inwards since you can't sustain fire, essentially the main step to society.

The opposite happens, actually.

Fucking hell I wish they'd fix that horrible formatting bug already.

This should be done, to be honest.
Not going all eugenics blah blah, but we SHOULD be aiming to breed the best of the best humans for the sake of humanity.
Even if they end up in government-run orphanages that will raise them properly (instead of those shit-tier orphanages), still better than not.
Donating eggs and sperm is trivial.

Better to spend bennies raising a superhuman than supporting SJW cunts and terrorists. Not to mention genetically fucked people. (not just your run-of-the-mill fuck-up, full-on 3-arms-half-a-face fuck-ups)

Hybrid vigor is due to a greater immune system, which gets stronger the more distant the contributing immune systems from the parental generation are from each other (broader catalogue of immunities).

Otherwise it depends on a simple thing: If both parents have the same beneficial gene, the child will have it as well (unless mutation occurs). If only one has it, there is a 50% chance that the gene is lost to the child.

Thus, if one parent has a lot of good genes and the other lacks these, you are statistically bound to cause lasting harm to the genepool. What genes are good or bad, we still do not exactly know.

In most cases the parents offer a mix of good and bad and the result will be randomly better or worse. This way you can mix two "good" parents and still end up with absolute trash.

Breeding humans to the point where one could speak of races as animal breeders can is quite impossible, as humans have a tendency to escape out of their cages and murder you in your sleep. You can make a case for geographical isolation causing a certain standard set of genes to beome predominant, which may also coincide with a distinguishable phenotype, but very few human populations remain truly isolated for long and there is pretty much always at least a small exchange of genes between neighbouring populations.

Effectively if there was a "smart" gene in european whites, it would have passed onto all populations in the world eventually in small numbers. This way you could end up with a few "european-smart" sub-saharan africans, but the overall populace would not have it unless the gene had been the difference between survivial or not for many generations.

Hmm, I participate actively in several sports and there is nary a nigger to be found. Also listen to a lot of music and very few niggers crop up there either.

Maybe op is just watching sports and not participating?

What sports? I play hockey and I've never seen another nigger

Do you want smaller corn with more kernel less core, or do you want a larger corn with less kernel more core? Compare this to intelligent vs strength.

The hybrid in your example is not applicable. Mixing in the case of humans does not always result in the best of both. We aren't fucking corn you sperg.

Actually no, there seems to be a extreme regression to the mean when races mix, the children are wildly under-represented in genius level IQ.

>Basketball is an exception

Of course, it involves running, shooting and stealing. Every niggers dream.