9/11 jumpers

Why didn't they use chairs to jump off of before hitting the ground?
Why didn't they use their clothes or umbrellas as parachutes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy_(arrow_of_time)
youtube.com/watch?v=RLW0jKKRXMo
graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110487.PDF
graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/met_WTC_histories_full_01.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they took chance of the perfect opportunity to end their miserable existence

is that ran ran bobandy on the bottom?

Hohohohonnh, le ze pazhetic amjericuns cannet iven take ze occazioneel eenrichment of ze muslim minouritey.

In the heat of the moment you're not really thinking straight

Why didn't the firemen just use giant pillows to catch them?

>Why didn't they use chairs to jump off of before hitting the ground?
How stupid are you? Really?
I don't think you have an IQ higher than 50.

While I do understand that edgy sense of humor you have, what is the point of this thread?

they were part of the conspiracy

First fatality after those killed in the crash was a fireman on the ground that a jumper landed on.

It sure looks like the cheeseburger eating bastard

if i worked in a sky scraper i would have an emergency parachute and if some shit went down and people were jumping id strap in and be like peace out bitches and float away while everyone is wishing they were as smart as me.

>going to die
>either get crushed or FREEFALLIN
Id jump too desu

the guy with only one knee bent looks like hes trying to fly and has read comics

Happens all the time in my chinese cartoons. Jumping from falling debris and achieving vertical movement.

hmm, who died first tho' the jumper or the fireman...

>Why didn't they use their clothes or umbrellas as parachutes?

and this guys is the result of merkel

probably left school after the 3rd grade then he turned 40 and married his teacher

Until you hit a building.

This is clearly CGI. I can tell by the pixels.

I remember that. But it was a blessing in disguise. His buddies stayed with him. If he hadn't died outside, they all would have inside.

FFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff........................

I went to the top of them in 1989. The scale of them was fucking astonishing. I will fucking CGI your face.

The jumpers of 9/11 to me is probably the darkest part about it.

chicken or the egg...

they choose to die that way instead of slowly burning to death

theres also a slight chance that they might survive it somehow through a miracle but burning to death is guaranteed death

I've always wondered if, out of an infinite number of ways to move and positions to land in, at least one exists where someone falling like that would end up perfectly fine.

>I've always wondered if, out of an infinite number of ways to move and positions to land in, at least one exists where someone falling like that would end up perfectly fine.

yes .. when you throw a piano out of the window there is a chance higher than 0 that it crashes and assembles itself r ight away and looks unharmed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy_(arrow_of_time)

there are no laws in nature that prohibit entropy from working in the opposite direction. The math is perfectly fine.

>had a perfect excuse to finally go and off themselves
I'm jealous tbqh

This assumes true randomness, which is impossible, and ignores gravity. It's possible the probability is indeed 0.

would love to see you crash and burn

I wonder if the (((insurance companies))) of the family of the identified jumpers denied their claim, since they "technically" committed suicide....

>which is impossible

citation needed

i would probably have a heart attack before i hit the ground

And then watch the air suck you back in to the burning building.

Then you realize that combustion is sucking the O2 from the air resulting in you drifting into the side of your building. Your parachute has effectively been torn from the side of the skyscraper and half your face has vanished.

Good one! :)

youtube.com/watch?v=RLW0jKKRXMo

they were probably towerfied

alright guys i just successfully used a shirt parachute to jump off the roof of my tool shed

i am now ready to attempt a parking garage and then i'll move up from there it's working great

grab an umbrela and use it as parachute while jumping of the nearest building (can be even 3 story one)
dont forget to paste stream link in here

>t. Idiot who doesn't know how to parachute

Can't wait to see your deceased body on TV tomorrow at 9. :)

Let's recreate 9/11; you can try it, eh?

This board is so fucking pathetic

Can't be, he would have taken the pants off to avoid getting them dirty

Read the south tower survivor reports. There were multiple people who tried to make parachutes but were almost immediately ripped from their hands. Also a lot of the jumpers didn't exit the building on purpose, and were reported to be covering their eyes/heads and stumbling out.

Shut up shill

Person?

>Jump out window with chair
>Stand on chair as you fall
>Jump up off the chair right before you hit the ground.
>Walk away like a boss.

That's what you had in mind isn't it OP?

The fuck did that water come from

Why not just take the elevator up to the roof as the building was falling down, then step out onto the roof right as the building stops falling?

fire hydrants?

>heat of the moment
kek

this fucking made me laugh so hard

imagine seeing the building freefall, and then woosh some asshole jumps 10-ish feet straight up and lands with a flip and a split and dusts himself off

Got some newfags in here today.

Honestly, that'd be more believable than the excuses they made for why/how the towers collapsed.

Breaks my heart. God bless the families involved

Obviously a gun.

Yep.If you look other pictures closely you'll find several other people falling among the debris.

Cmon sweetie dont be scared ;)

Did anyone try to make a rope out of clothes and then climb down the outside to a lower level beneath the flames? Smash a window, climb back inside and then exit through the building?

A few people tried to climb down but lost their grip.
It's impractical to climb down the tower from such heights. In the North Tower most people were trapped on the 100+ floors, so they would have had to climb down at least 9-15 floors to reach a floor that wasn't on fire. Each floor is 12 feet high, so that's 96-180 feet. Then you would need the strength to smash a window with your legs or one hand. All while you're fighting the fear of death.

Most people wouldn't be able to do that even if they had enough cloth or rope.

Jesus Christ! Are Germans really this autistic?

Do you even physics OP?

>stand on table while falling on through the air
>simply jump off before hitting the ground
>pack the walls with parachutes instead of standard insulation
>put some standard office fans on the top of the building to keep the smoke away so that the elderly can use helicopters instead of doing the table jump or parachute jump
>make all the beams on the building with ladders
>have a zipline set up to another building
>build a rollercoaster through the building which can also be used to evacuate in case of emergency
>more stairways
>put a giant net around the buildings so no planes hit the buildings
>have philosophy books in the building specifically designed to create existential angst so people don't worry about dying, or stoic books to comfort people
>have a church so that people can confess their sins before dying
>more fire extinguishers
>masks everywhere for the smoke
>inflatable bags at the bottom for people to fall onto safely
>don't fund or sell weapons to insurgent groups

>vending machines that sell parachutes in case of emergency
>incentivizes people to sell parachutes in case of the building about the collapse because they get money if that happens

They could have put ladders on the sides of the buildings, bad move on the part of the construction company.

where to read this stuff online? sounds interesting.

I was surprised not one helicopter tried to ferry people from, the roof to nearby building roof.

There was too much smoke for helicopters to land on the roof, and they did try, which is why they should have set up a bunch of those window fans on top of the building to drive away the smoke.

>Only have people working on the bottom floors, use the upper floors as a decoy so no one has to die when a plane hits

>jumping

>in mid air

Life isn't a video game you autist.

Twin towers had floors collapsing on the one below as they fell
All those idiots needed to do was run out the window when their floor was the one on the ground before the next floor.

>pic related

>all planes have self destruct option that can be remotely detonated if such an event is about to happen

>underground buildings instead of skyscrapers
>planes fly on rails so that they can only go on their designated direction and terrorists can't fly them into buildings

Why couldn't they use their balls to bounce themselves to safety???

>parachutes with windmills and solar panels on them so you can collect clean energy while escaping from the building

>muh diversity :c

i wouldn't want to land a heli on top of a building that is about to collapse though

>all planes have self destruct option that can be remotely detonated if such an event is about to happen

What pilot is going to kill himself and all his passengers by pressing the auto-destruct button without the means of escape?

You're right. IF you're going to kill yourself you could at least make and effort to make yourself look like a retard in the process.

You can have some rope hung from the helicopter and keep the heli hovered over the building so people can grab on even as the building is collapsing. But the helicopter could have landed before the buildings collapsed.

>every plane has a therapist on board at all times

>i wouldn't want to land a heli on top of a building that is about to collapse though

I remember 9/11 as though it were yesterday and everybody was shocked when that happened, pretty much nobody expected it.

This is why so many police and firemen were caught in the building when it collapsed.

My mom went to school with some of the firemen who died in that building. Which is why they should have had a good sprinkler system in the building so the firemen could just sit it out.

This is why Germany lost WW2

Hitler should have developed those MKb-42's earlier and maybe he would have won.

>should have a good sprinkler system in the building
>building hit by plane full of fuel which exploded

Good luck with that senpai.

graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110487.PDF

>Good luck with that senpai.

Fuck you mook.

I wrote senpai, not senpai!

graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/met_WTC_histories_full_01.html

that's a lot of reading thanks

It was almost UNBELIEVABLE that fire would cause a steel and concrete skyscraper to poof into dust in 10-15 seconds for the first and only time in history, not once, not twice, but three times, all in the same place and on the same day.

criminally underrated

but it didn't. ffs.

fire weakened steel,
steel was all still there after it had collapsed.
that why they towed it all away, theres proof of that.
the dust was concrete and office fillings as they got mashed by the falling steel.

>all the floors are slanted at a 30 degree angle with drainage holes at the bottom so the fuel drains out the side of the building onto the streets below

>grab a chair
>quickly sew together some clothes to form a balloon shape
>tie the balloon to the chair
>go to the break room
>start boiling some water on a hot water kettle
>wait
>grab the kettle and smash the window
>sit on the chair and hold the water kettle upwards
>direct the steam to the balloon
>float away safely
>travel around the globe in 11 days

It would be possible if the chair is heavier than the people above the chair. It's basic physics

>Oh God a plane is coming my way better shoot myself so that I don't burn to death
>*a tiny bang flag comes out the barrel while a laugh track plays in the background*
>Oh no these damn ACME guns never work, WAIT I HAVE AN IDEA
>He runs towards the window while his ACME spring shoes spring him out the window
>While falling he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a comically large umbrella that would never fit in his pocket
>He opens the umbrella but it flips inside out
>*laugh track plays in the background as the firemen on the bottom move the giant pillow to follow his shadow which is cartoonishly shifting left and right*
>He finally lands with a cartoonish splat and the firemen shake their heads while the laugh track plays

>pour the boiling water over the arabs as you pass through

Cause Americans are fucking retarded. Most of them don't even know that Israel/ZIonists and neocons did 9/11

or maybe the Taliban got NORAD to stand down, and the military to stand down with USS Liberty