When will the West give Africa back it's stolen wealth?

twitter.com/YaboMakhanya/status/852805608856104960

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfnruW7yERA
whc.unesco.org/fr/list/35
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's

Stop coming here and improve your fucking continent. No gimmiedat for u nignog.

Why do you think Africans are migrating to Europe? They're taking it back.

Will i get some of these gibs?

Not if you're a boer

Ghadafi was Africa's last chance. The jews killed him.
Its Jewfrica now.

Immediately if all blacks outside Africa agree to get on the planes

Sadly i am

Africa's only capital is human.
Been trying to repatriate since the late 1860s, but have had very few takers.

ahah

Trade???I can fit 100 nigs in my house.Just take me to the USA

Dont give me that look Juju

After the chinks do.

These people show off a wonderful sense of insecurity. That's where all this comes from. Africa is and always has been a savage wilderness with the brief exception of when Europeans were running things. As soon as the Europeans left, the savagery resumed. These people cannot allow themselves to accept that Africa, black Africa at least, simply hasn't contributed much to civilization.

Lastly, all of the "stolen" wealth is in China today. Notice how these people conveniently forget about China due to the chinks not fitting into their lefty-professional victim media narrative.

I for one welcome my new Chinese overlords

Boers are welcome.

GIB FARMLAND. NOW.

>implying china doesn't own africa
haha. dumb niggers will be screeching dats raycis as chinese actually genocide them.

remember the soulless chinese meme? well, don't expect mercy.

You don't want it; just look at what happened to Rhodesia when "their" wealth was "given" back.

You'd just waste it on rims and shoes.

I dont have any farmland Juju but you can take my body if you want

"This is all so tiresome."

*Zimbabwe

That's what Oprah said when asked why she was investing in schools in Africa instead of black neighborhoods in Chicago. She said, "...because they'd just spend the money on shoes."

*niggerlandia

I'm so sorry, SA user. I'm sorry what's about to happen. Are you armed?

I definitely advocate giving back all the back wages we owe to the descendants of slaves. Minus rent and food that's about $5000 dollars each. Plus a one-way ticket back to Africa.

Yes im armed but will probaly still die.Alot of niggers to kill and not alot of bullets

I am anxious to see what happens. Aside from the Sup Forums "happening" quality of it all. I'm curious to see how the world responds.

I dont think the world will respond.i only know its gonna be shitshow

>haha. dumb niggers will be screeching dats raycis as chinese actually genocide them.
That's why they're going to yurop.

>trillions in aid given over couple decade
>all we got was 500k slaves and some spices
fuck me, pretty expensive slaves and spices

I'm sure you're right. It will not command the media's attention because it contradicts their narrative.

>muh natural resources

There are people with PhD's who seriously think that white guys in the late 1800s through 1950 were able to harvest and export ALL natural resources from Africa. Africa still has like 99.9% of all its resources, it's such a rich continent... but, you know, blacks can't actually build up industries.

>When will the West give Africa back it's stolen wealth?

When will the US Government give the South back it's stolen Africans.

Africa is the most resource rich continent pn the planet.

When will africans generate wealth for themselves?

Honestly, it'll be really entertaining being in my 50s watching china genocide all the shitskins as America has collapsed and,cant stop them.

By then ill be oboe to say when they cry "should been more supportiveof the US, and youmight have had a chance."

>implying Africa had wealth at some point

Would you look at that it's typical negro larping
>africa is rich it's just west exploiting
>africa would be better without colonising
Niggers in comments litteraly praising Mugabe, jesus fuck they have audiacy to post from safe countries with money provided by the whites to say that they'd be better without us, they fuck our women, bully our kids and still think that we're exploting them. Colonialism was a misatke, whites should've had isolation policy.
I don't have problem with colonising niggers, problems lies that even if you'll have 10 succesful generations of strong men who will keep niggers in check sooner or later there will come a generation of weak fags that will set those niggers free and then niggers will use those weak men to exploit whites. This is what's happening now since the 60s, weak generation that let niggers roam free and now we're still suffering consequences.

Any nation's greatest resource is its people. We will gladly return all of the niggers to Africa.

That would require Africa to have wealth for us to take in the first place

>Niggers in comments literally praising Mugabe

Watching blacks worship Mugabe is fucking hilarious. The guy was openly installed by the West, he's probably killed more Africans than anybody else alive, and they still can't get off his dick.

We literally did that >100 times over through foreign aid.

>Africa is the most resource rich continent pn the planet.

This is true.

In central Africa they literally just have to dig up their natural resources and they would be rich.

>When will africans generate wealth for themselves?

Right after they are done killing each other over scraps of resource rich land, I guess.....

Wasn't the "wealth" we stole the people we enslaved?

So we should just send them all back?

Ok.

fuckin druggos will probably still think they're high wen they see that chicks hair

>Why is our money worthless while whitey has all the gold?

Because you guys suck at economics.

Spaghetti spaghetti never forgetti that niggers are inferior.

There is a theory as to why technology didn't spread to inne-africa and southward. It's that people couldn't travel up-river.

If you take the danube, dnieper and other rivers it was more of less flat with few elevations. Travelers such as say the Vikings could descend.

While the Nile for instance rises and rises from large lakes. The lakes and waterfalls acting like enormous barriers for travelers.

It's a theory of some.

Made by lazy niggers.

>It's a theory of some.

And it's bullshit. Everywhere in the world where there were no rivers, people used carts and wagons and built roads. Or they actually built their own rivers (canals).

Meanwhile in sub-Sahara Africa, niggers never invented the wheel. The simple observation that round things rolled was too difficult a concept to grasp and apply to any practical purpose.

Take them all back. We don't want them.

What stolen wealth? Most of the wealth generated was from agriculture which didn't exist before European colonies were established.

>muh guns
>muh germs
>muh steel

>tfw people living on a tiny island some thousands of miles away with less natural resources and less space to compete over create a more stable, complex and developed society than the people living on the largest continent with the most resources.

Really boils the beans.

You can have are niggers back any time you want them.

(((They))) changed law to make it not stealing

>studied finance and economics
>Still think that everything is a zero sum game

you got our gold so we are poor now because of that :(

Truth be told, you would have nothing to buy with the gold were no the west making products.

>You can have are niggers back any time you want them.
>are

This is what happens with a public school education when you have to lower standards because not enough niggers could pass basic English.

It is not stolen or of any value if they are not utilizing it in the first place.

Empire of Dust should really be mandatory viewing in the educational system

Always nice to see white pol boyos go in special snowflake mode

when all the Africans in the west will go back to africa.

see

I'm sorry but Turks living in Europe are not welcomed here.

>american education

I hate you.I hate everything about you as much as I do myself.

You mean send all blacks back to Africa?
when do we start?

>france would be a third world country

retarded. people actually believe this shit.

That would cover until the 1500's what is the excuse after?

Not an argument

Blacks are in debt to us for being taken as slaves and should repay their debt. They got somewhat educated and we gave them tools and inventions but what do the negro do with all that they got for free. They rob stores and kill white guys.

Maybe thats why aliens dont come to earth and share their knowledge. They know we are not ready for it and will chimp out like the negroes on earth did.

This. Most of the West's wealth was generated internally through agriculture, European trade and manufacture. Colonial wealth, while nice, didn't make up the lion's share of economy and indeed was mostly CREATED by Europeans.

when will all niggers die?

There can't be a debate if the starter's information is wrong.

You're pissing in the wind with sheer incompetence.

Daily reminder the entirety of the colonial period in Africa lasted only 60 years, from the Berlin Conference in 1885 which kicked of the scramble for Africa, to the signing of the Atlantic Charter in 1945 which returned control.

You know I shut up these cunts? Just say:

Vae Victis.

That's it. They always too flabbergasted after they look up what it means that they either quit or start ranting about karma. Don't play apart of their slave mentality. If they want it, they can try to take it back. Until then, the legal 'right' is only a thing among those who are equal in power.

>be me
>bisexual White Russian
>mulatto upper class British boyfriend
>Swedish-Polish girlfriend
>all racist as fuck and hate niggers

Yeah after trillions in aid and millions of unwanted immigrants flooding here, Africans can cry us a river. You're not owed a damn thing.

The comment section of the video is all positive and shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=AfnruW7yERA

How is the information wrong?

what more do the niggers want???
>everything

>Yes im armed but will probaly still die.Alot of niggers to kill and not alot of bullets

Too many niggers and not enough bullets...

The greatest of life's ironies.

If by "Wealth" you mean the slaves that the Arabs sold us, then please take all of them. Sorry!

fuck off CIA nigger

Where is the BBC?

How is Menakshi Temple in India Black architecture?

Because you seem to think so despite being wrong.

When every last one of the niggers born because of the white man's technology kill themselves.

>it's all of them

Pic related hasn't needed white's help.

>Pic related hasn't needed white's help.
European architecture.

Without white's help.

They were progressing slowly but on their own.

You're truly retarded.

It was done before colonization.

MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING CIR-CUSSSS

>It was done before colonization.
[citation needed]

>Africa
>Wealth
>Stolen

Kek

Indians are black. They have melanin. Stop trying to divide us.

whc.unesco.org/fr/list/35

Next time, don't ask to be spoonfeeded.

when will africa learn to use the massive infrastructure the white man brought to its mud hut villages?

Recently recognized that Great Zimbabwe was made by black, even among racist themselves.