Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNgbCYkDimM
youtu.be/h1C54Q8jgns?t=56s
youtu.be/qnTJJfJLfo0?t=37s
amarillo.com/stories/100900/usn_pet.shtml#.WPKi3eko6Hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dna is a s-social construct

"I'm berry, berry sorry"

how is this the doggos fault? it was trained or left to its natural instincts. people dont kill gorillas if it trys to...oh....oh no

he was a good boi
he dindu nuffin

I got bit in the face by one when I was five.

RIP

they good bois they dindu nuffin

OC?

I don't understand why you all always push this anti pitbull agenda, you'd think you could pursue more important issues than some nigger's pitbull getting loose

>having the nigger of all dogs as a pet
>letting your children near the nigger of all dogs
>not shielding your children from the nigger of all dogs

>how is this the nigger's fault? it was trained or left to its natural instincts.
Pitbull = nigger dog.

Many men have tried and failed, but you simply cannot kill Mr. Worldwide.

this is why im never having kids. if something happened to them i'd kill myself

>getting rekt by a dog
>a fucking dog

Like how weak are? Can you really not defend yourself from something SMALLER than yourself. You need the big daddy politicans to save you from the big meanie dogs :'(((((
Why not just ask for more gun control as well so those dangerous assault rifles dont shoot you, or ban small schoolgirls so you dont get bullied.

Actually not a bad idea. My brother died of brain cancer a few years ago at the age of 12. Completely destroyed my parents

do you think having a lot of kids makes it easier?
like 12 or more

Never

how did you feel

pitbulls are like the dirtiest dogs

Fucking this...

probably shit lol

We bread them that way, that's just revenge

now

People should not have pets. Animals are for livestock or for living their own lives, free from the complications of humanity. There is nothing sadder to me than domesticated animals. Like us, they have become mutated by a lack of purpose.

I don't know I have none. But I've seen the super poor here have that many and they don't really get as affected when their siblings died.

Became a social recluse, stopped meeting friends, distanced myself from my family and have been trying to distance myself from my girlfriend because I can't bear being around people. So not that bad I suppose.

you could put up a billion pictures of the effects of black crime and the argument "nigger genocide when?" would have as much credibility. There are nice doggos that dindu nuffin don't be like this

:(

i could never take it if something happens to my kids. but on the otherside i would kill for them.

They only want to play.

having such a dangerous kind of dog unless you absolutely have to is just stupid

Pitbulls are like meathead bodybuilders, owners should have licenses to own one. Can be revoked to be deemed as null and void once their dog injures/kills another and owner should pay for damages and kill his dog by strangulation while looking him eye to eye. If the owner decides to refrain from killing his dog he will be imprisoned for 4 years.

Something already happened to your kids. Your cowardice denied them a chance at life.

THE DOG DINDU NUFFIN HE WAS A GOUD DOOOG

Then don't get them a pitbull you fucking panisy

>Pitbull genocide when?

Niggers first

thats deep brah

Can't read that.

many such cases

Need to buy a Sup Forums pass, Hiro's new scheme to make you pay for large images

the trips of truth

Enjoy your dindu dog

Holy...

yes this.. owner should be licensed. pits don't belong in suburbs, they were created to enjoy biting, fighting, looking for something to attack is fun.. they don't feel pain the same. they turn vicious in a heartbeat.. gardeners nephew was killed by one, iven been attack, a neighbor was attacked last week. is in and out of emergency .. its always a pit or pit mix

Gonna be a while. Everyone prefers to believe in blank slates rather than nature and biology.

It'll be right around the same time the world gives up on niggers.

Dogs of peace.

Are pitbulls legal in Italy? They are banned here along with similar dangerous races, luckily. I fucking hate pitbulls and their stupid fucking owners so much.

NEED MO MONEY FO DEM OBEDIENCE PROGRAMZ

Pits are kind gentle beasts. It's not their fault that a one year old antagonized them.

feel like spitting on the people who walk them around. really fukkers to menace the neighborhood

It looks not friendly at all
I hope I'm wrong and he would bite your face off if you step on his paw one day

Oh baby gurl you phucking be careful out there ok...much love to you muh queens...xxx
>Implies white love.

Relevant. This happened to me when I was petting a pit bull at the junkyard

no

fuck awesome captcha

>petting a pitbull
>in a junkyard

the fuck is wrong with you lol

everyone of this dogs should be killed woth a shovel

It was a puppy though

>White
>White
>Whitewhitewhitewhite

Maybe it's less that pit bulls are dangerous and more that little bitch white bois can't defend themselves.

Doesn anyone know why /an/ has the idea that Sup Forums is PRO-pitbull?

should be going after the trainers, its not the dogs fault people abuse them and make them nasty.

Shit man. I know life can seem hopeless sometimes, but you have to know that recovery from depression is possible and happens all the time.

There's no need to do something like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=NNgbCYkDimM

Moneyshot @ 10:30

The only thing worse than pitbulls are their owners.

Every one claims that "Pitties are so sweet and kind. They're misunderstod" Yet every single person I have ever met who owns one is neither sweet nor kind, they are always cunts. Horrible aggro, legimatly mentally fucked up assholes, generally women who are utterly selfish and mask their cruel hearts with how much they love dogs. They also tend to be the cunts who would let a human drown to save a dog, like my Registered Nurse aunt who went to New Orleans after the floods not to help any humans, but to steal dogs for herself.

I saw a pitbull on the street once without the owner. I chased it into a corner and it turned around and started barking. I left it alone after that.

She...she is still updating her facebook.
Thats not her

underrated

Reported to KGB

You took a wound that deep from a PUPPY? God damn son. Just strangle the fucking thing.

Owners of pitbulls that mauled someone always say their dog was gentle, nonviolent, etc. Animals can be unpredictable. The problem with pits is that they cause a lot more damage when they snap than most breeds.

W O W

really scratches the noggin

> All dogs are good and if anything happens it is the owners fault!

This is the biggest load of shit, dogs much like humans, can have a good or bad temperament, and some will be dumb and others will be incredibly intelligent. This idea that all dogs are perfect is what allows Pitbulls to continue existing, because if anything happens lovers of the breed can simply deflect any legitimate criticism with one simple sentence, 'the owner probably did something bad'!

This bullshit that all dogs are perfect and can only be corrupted by 'le ebil owners' is bullshit, dogs are like humans, they can be good or bad, there is no 'perfect' like these idiots claim.

Requesting real video footage of pitbull attacks on humans

REQUEST

My boss's pit has a one track mind-- Chase the ball. It's kind if annoying to be working while this dog keeps bringing up balls and barking
Real killer, that one.

All dogs are dangerous, user. Pittbulls are bred to be more aggressive though, and should be bred out. I have nothing against people owning them (I've known a few and all but one was a good dog, guess who raised the shitty one)

Try Worldstar and Live Leak.

Have this,

youtu.be/h1C54Q8jgns?t=56s

And if you're angry at the dogs watch this to relive the anger,

youtu.be/qnTJJfJLfo0?t=37s

This is my gfs 10 year old blind toy poodle, who is he gonna fuck up?

this.
These dogs were not bred for having at home, whey're for fighting each other, and scaring ppl half to death

Pitbulls should only be in zoos. To keep them away from niggers and people.

Funny, I met a guy today with a male pit bull that was not neutered. I was thinking how dangerous that is let alone pit Bulls that are..

No, she isn't, faggot. Look at her profile on facebook
/nicole.cartee.7

>Pitbull-buyer genocide when?
fix'd

this
ive been around dogs my whole life and the problem i see with pitbulls is that u have little to no chance to get them off your skin without losing half of it.

unfortunately, pittbull rescues don't maul their owners often enough

I have two, if anything happened to them it would be murder/suicide for me within a week.

He could kill a baby. That's about it. Dogs aren't supposed to be tiny little toys either. There are aggressive small breeds (some terriers), but since they're small they're less dangerous. But they do bite people, and they can fuck up a kid.

Point is, keep a close watch on your pitt (or any aggressive breed), and don't let it play with children. It's simply not worth the risk.

Your scar spells out Sup Forums.

Nice prank lad.

amarillo.com/stories/100900/usn_pet.shtml#.WPKi3eko6Hs

this happened a long time ago but some retarded faggot left a 6 week baby around a pomeranian and it killed it

>that guy that explains the joke

Another anti-pit thread eh?

Some tips for the ill-informed here (almost everyone), since it appears most of you have no idea what you're talking about:

1. If you think "pit bull" is a breed, your opinion is worthless.

2. If you think pits bite/attack more frequently than other dogs, your opinion is worthless. I'll grant they tend to be very good at doing damage, but their likelihood of attacking at all is lower than that of most popular family dog breeds.

3. If you think pits were bred to be aggressive towards humans, your opinion is worthless.

4. If you think breed-specific legislation reduces dog attacks and fatalities, your opinion is worthless.

5. If you support banning pits but think prohibition doesn't/wouldn't work for drugs/guns your opinion is worthless and logically inconcsistent and you might actually be retarded.

6. If you complain about bias and sensationalism in the MSM and support breed-specific legislation, your opinion is worthless.

should have killed it, roaming pitbullswaazzzzzzzzazzzaazdaaaaaazaaAQ`1

Some ditzy cunt at the park just had her dog run away from her, off leash. She called the dog 3 times or more and the dog just full sprinted in the direction of my daughter.

Women with dogs are the most oblivious, shitty people alive.

It's one thing if the dog actually, reliably responds to verbal commands. But they never do.

I yelled, "what am I supposed to think?"
She said, "he's friendly!"

We were out at a public park that had many, "dogs must remain on leash at all times" signs.

This is why I carry a knife at all times when I'm with the kids outside. Fuck your dog.

coal burner of dog owners

>girlfriend
I didn't know that was allowed.

no, they should be banned outright. Even if a pitbull well trained and looked after snaps only as frequently as other dogs (they dont) it is a muscled murder machine that cannot be deterred by a reasonable amount of violence.

>genetics aren't real
Nigger do you even know where you are

>Take my lovely, non-violent and affectionate doggo out for a walk
>Constantly terrified of nigger-tier families with their nigger-tier dogs that have been irrelevant breeds for 100s of years

A good family can raise a good dog from a shit breed, but they're just absolutely not necessary.