ANTIFA BTFO

Faggots removed!

TRUMP MUST TAKE A STAND ON THE COMMUNIST IDEOLOGY BEING SPREAD ON COLLEGES.

WE CAN'T IGNORE THAT ANY LONGER.

IT'S THE SAME IN BRAZIL, EUROPE, AMERICA, AND ANY FUCKING WHERE. A WORD FROM TRUMP CAN HELP THE FIGHT WORLDWIDE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI
sabby.space/files/wttylzmrq.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=At3nYVGWEyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I live 3 blocks from city hall in Berkeley, these faggots are out there protesting like every other weekend. Helicopters hovering for hours over your house gets annoying real fucking fast. Sick of these entitled idiots who think they can overturn an election by being obnoxious dickwads.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anybody have a video on this?

kill yourself, monkey

webm of the hit

topkek

youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI

at :31

Is punching women considered a cool, manly thing to do now?

HAIL OUR PEOPLE

HAIL VICTORY

KER-PAP

Webm of the entire brawl
sabby.space/files/wttylzmrq.webm

>woman
its a twink

first, i doubt he could even determine the gender before he swung

second, equal rights, equal lefts

What a fucking idiot. I bet that thing he is punching has fucking aids and now so does he.

if shes a leftist pos with dreads, yeah

Lets be frank, he's only got another 3 years to either do everything, or have the country turned the corner enough to win re election.

He isn't going to win on bluster a 2nd time, so this shit needs to be sewn up in just 36 months.

There are no such thing as genders, sperglord.

Remove all communist thingies equally.

>communist

He did not even punch a human

Umm, sweety, don't assume genders, okay??

yup, fucking cry about it bitch

LOL LOOK AT THAT THING

Fuck's sake.

Good follow through.

As cool and manly as hitting a guy (it's 2017 after all!).

awful form on the punch

Always swing it around and pop the chin for knockouts

Need to take some basic boxing lessons if you want to streetfight like a chimp

If you don't knockout with the first punch in a streetfight you are playing with even more fire.

the duck does '4"8' mean lol are you retarded

WELCOME TO EQUALITY, FAGGOT

2:04 dropkick kek

PUNCH
A
BITCH

>lol silly facist drumpfers can't take a hit why don't you crawl back to your racist cops you little pissbabys
>JESUS CHRIST WE DON'T HAVE THE NUMBER ADVANTAGE ANY MORE AND THEY'RE FIGHTING BACK POLICE HELP!
every
damn
time

>woman

You forgot that gender is a social construct, SPERGLORD!!! TOXIC MASCULINITY, ASSUMING GENDERS AND 'FEMALE' WEAKNESS!!! LIBERALS WILL GET THE BULLET TOO!!!!!

*jumpkick

did you just assume its gender, shitlord? also
>commies are humans
umm no, sweetie

This is literally Weimar Germany tier

>That neon vestvguy
>Jesus will judge you
Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha
Commie Fedoras btfo

punching 101

Hitting the face is pointless. Always aim for the chin and to hit with a swinging blow. The maximum amount of damage is done to the brain this way, aka knockout. Hitting the face directly is much less damage.

Always swing your punches and aim for the chin. If you sucker punch someone they should be knocked out. This running forward/hitting forehead is basically the dumbest shit. He probably did more damage to his fist than her brain.

If you want to be a tough faggot on the street at least know something about fighting.

nice video but someone need to start taking the shoes from antifa. they should walk home without shoes

Woman?

She/he/it is not even a human. The only good communists is the dead one.

GOOD NIGHT ANTI-WHITE

Based fist man confirmed

>Making a pack twice the size retreat
Glorious
Good job lads

Did you just presumed of xir gender, shitlord?
And all 57 genders are equaly capable to be punched in the face.

Wait what? Why are these guys holding up "defeat fascism"?

In her clan, is it now acceptable to drag her home for sandwich?
With all the hoods, it must take forever for sandwich!

W-what happened to the guy in the green steelpot and what looks like WW2 gear?

>that roar that goes up when PATRIOTS charge antfia was glorious.

Because they took it from antifa

Hahhhahahhahhahahha fuck yeah

Btfo the fuck OUT

I'm not a tough guy retard. I don't chimp out and fight random people on the street.

This is just basics of fighting. None of these faggots in any of the videos are properly throwing any blows. It's lots of arm punches and shit.

Equality of 2017, nigger.
You do it and you deserve it.

>coming back from a rainy day at work to see antifa's getting their skulls cracked while enjoying Easter chocolates and hot coco

is there a better feeling?

>Punch a nazi everyone will support you
>Holy shit nazis punch back maybe we shouldn't punch nazis now

oh damn

hi can i hav sum top teir finnish meems

that's a banner that they captured from antifa

I would rather just throat punch and collapse the windpipe.

This is literally you and kek right now.

I'm jelly.

not all genders have even face. educate yourself.

>JESUS CHRIST WE DON'T HAVE THE NUMBER ADVANTAGE ANY MORE
I thought they did have a numbers advantage?

That's what happens when woman go to potentially violent protests and cover their face. He probably didn't even realize he hit a woman.

My phone corrects to duck every god damn time

Based Nathan Damigo. Take a note, Dickless Dickie Spencer, that's how it's done.

bitch please...you are making me laugh.

>its this same spic

those are the worst hitler youth haircuts i've ever seen.

non user, that pic is me and you

happy easter!

Welcome to equality.

She waa fixing to punch somebody else. So yes.

If you don't want to get hit keep your fucking hands to yourself.

>manlet punching a girl is considered alpha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

that twitter account belongs to a faggot
oh wait, he has proved my point already

Dickless Dickie Sphincter needs to be shamed anytime anywhere for being a coward.

>antifa cucks getting btfo'd by a manlet

I think that makes it more humilliating.

Richard Spencer didn't run away though. The masked shit eater did

Good night no pride

4D chess mate. You need to understand the goals behind all of this and how it can work in our favor.

It's called utilization of Trump=Hitler to goad antifa/violence. If the scenes on media are people in trump hats getting beaten up by terrorist looking people.

First thing you have to understand: These street fights are big picture pointless, antifa is a meaningless organization with no power. The Trump side people brawling or fighting are also basically powerless.

The only thing that matters about it is how the mainstream perceives it. Which is why if a month before elections a Trump or republican rally gets random blonde girls being hit in the head by antifa we win.

It's not about actually winning street fights or being tougher. The Chimp mentality of that is self-destructive. The retards in Trump armor are just as bad for as the antifa are for the left. What we want is great optics that turn mainstream against the left. That is the only thing of value from this chimp shit.

So go ahead and feel good if a right punches a left, but it's ultimately meaningless. It's not like the retards beating up trump supporters made him lose the presidential race.

Just drop a bomb on all of them and America would be so much better off. Normal, useful people don't waste their time with this shit.

>implying commies are humans
>implying equality is not a thing

>Is punching women considered a cool, manly thing to do now?

gender is a social construct

>jesus will judge you

to be fair antifa are simply useful idiots of the globalist fascists. they are there to beat down the opposition of the new world order

>flag
What's wrong commie? Don't like it when people actually fight back instead of taking Adbul's cock?

okay karate kid

how about a 5 finger death punch if you want to do shit that doesn't work in reality.

He's in Valhalla

> /pol

>Is punching women considered a cool, manly thing to do now?

DID YOU JUST FUCKING ASSUME XIM GENDER SHITLORD?

>fascist getting punched by another fascist

who cares, let them kill each other

DOWN GOES FRAZIER

kek this is just like hooligans fighting in europe

youtube.com/watch?v=At3nYVGWEyQ

wtf is wrong with white people

4D chess mate. You need to understand the goals behind all of this and how it can work in our favor.

It's called utilization of Trump=Hitler to goad antifa/violence. If the scenes on media are people in trump hats getting beaten up by terrorist looking people.

First thing you have to understand: These street fights are big picture pointless, antifa is a meaningless organization with no power. The Trump side people brawling or fighting are also basically powerless.

The only thing that matters about it is how the mainstream perceives it. Which is why if a month before elections a Trump or republican rally gets random blonde girls being hit in the head by antifa we win.

It's not about actually winning street fights or being tougher. The Chimp mentality of that is self-destructive. The retards in Trump armor are just as bad for as the antifa are for the left. What we want is great optics that turn mainstream against the left. That is the only thing of value from this chimp shit.

So go ahead and feel good if a right punches a left, but it's ultimately meaningless. It's not like the retards beating up trump supporters made him lose the presidential race.

The goal is not to win a fight or have more chimp fighters in the street.

desu how can you tell who's on you side and who's not

I just now appreciate how accurate video games actually are. I'm sorry.

Kill yourself, nigger.

If it is a leftists then you are not punching a woman, you are hitting a lesser animal, a vermin.

Straight punches are for distraction a.k.a 1 2 3combo most basic combo
Jab cross hook