Maine Democrats laugh about rising white suicide rate

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492292694601.webm

In a undercover event of the Democratic party in Maine, (((Richard Fochtmann))) is caught stating that white suicide rate rising is a good thing. The audience which is filled with Democrats, laugh wholeheartedly at this statement.

When the Daily Caller inquired (((Fochtmann))) over his statements he chuckled and stated "a joke's a joke isn't it?".

He went on to explain that; "I'm a white male. I'm an old man, and i'm appalled by what's happening to a lot of people my age, and their either lack of morality or whatever it is," he paused and continued. "There's no big protest going on about the (implied Trump) administration."

"It's anathema to me. I hear a lot of people out there espousing things about being good Christians, being patriots and what not. We just read different history books. Different Bible, everything."

"I don't really know what to say," (((Fochtmann))) paused and then conceded. "I thought the point of the joke is that it won't be long, and this won't be a majority white nation, and i think that's a good thing."

"I think it's about time Americans come to terms with we are a melting pot," he clarified. "We've been calling ourselves a melting pot forever and ever and ever."

"So there you are, you know, one of these days we'll be in a big melting pot stew and it won't predominantly be white people, and that's OK with me."

The Maine Democratic Party ignored multiple requests for comment on the statements on the video. No immediate removal or sanctions will face (((Fochtmann))), it is clear the Democratic Party thus agrees with this statement.

dailycaller.com/2017/04/14/maine-democrats-laugh-about-rising-suicide-rates-among-white-males-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/1998/11/israels-ethnic-weapon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously what do about white America and it's Russia tier rates of drinking and drugging selves to death?

>he chuckled and stated "a joke's a joke isn't it?"

He's right. But his hypocrisy would be revealed if someone made a similar joke about high STD rates among blacks.

Disgusting.

It may be bad if you are an American in general but as a Mainer, I have to live near these shills. Luckily the Governor here is good but I worry that next election, things may not go as well for the right.

The same people that laughed at his joke are the people that asks for the head of other people for the lamest joke. Like that guy which made a joke about a day without women.

It's in bad taste without a punchline tho.
Imagine if someone said "durr black people are dying so funny xD"
It

How hard would it be to meme this guy out of a job or sue him for hate speech?
>inb4 can't beat the jews

Not too hard to be honest

Would they laugh after knowing that raising is due democrat voters, SJW, faggots and other degenerates from their core base voters?

I just hope the war happens before these pieces of shit die off so we can put their heads on a pike

Let's do it then. If enough of us are talking about it, MSM can't ignore it. I've saved the webm but not sure how to proceed.

>hate speech

This is the United States of America, not al-Ca'an Ada.

the joke would maybe work if:

a) he was white himself, not jewish
b) liberals didn't go on which hunts every time an offensive joke is made

thats because the people who are there are pure evil and actually want to wipe out white people.

He didn't say a joke though. He's laughing at the article he read that implies white people commiting suicide is bad.

He should kill himself.

he wants to stay alive so he can kill white people like every marxist and thats what him and every laughing scumbag in that room are doing (they have political power and attack children in schools).

They are not changing a bit, and they will keep losing.
>It's easy to imagine that you love blacks when you are from Maine.

Whites/asians/the civilized races must do this: selectively breed our offspring for intelligence with genius sperm and set up genius sperm banks stocked with genius sperm.
Encourage others to use genius sperm to boost their intelligence.. ta da. problem solved.

hmm, sure would be a shame if he slipped in the shower.

you guys are taking this waay too seriously. This guy is just an old hippy dipshit trying to be edgy..

what the fuck

This is good to spread around.

It's the whole room and stop pretendeing like non-normie liberals don't all think like this. They actively do things to wipe out white people every day.

it's not even about love everything they talk about is pure hate. These people are actually evil.

Sick fucks, Thank G*d Trump won.

i swear in every normal society this fucker will be dead/injured/his property damaged in the next few days

i also think that ameicans should start making a list of people who like to talk shit like this, just in case list available for public in the web, something like wikiwith possibility of adding andediting,just info aout a politicianor media person and citation of shit they talk

BUMP EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THIS

What the fuck do whites have to be depressed and suicidal about

Your life is literally handed to you on a silver platter and you still fuck it up?

The majority of people who fight for "muh equality" and "muh white minority" typically are some of the most pathetic and racist people alive.

No. You should grow some balls and kill him with your bare hands.

it's more that they're supremacists and lust for power

The most effective means to destroy him would to call the Democratic party, tell them you had a family member who killed them self and demand this ass hat be fired.

Better yet get some sort of suicide prevention group on their ass.

Political parties will throw someone under the boss to save their ass for very little, particularly a small cog in the machine like this dip.

>Lives in a 95%+ white state

Any white person who votes for the Democrats needs psychiatric drugs at this point.

thats's the problem

>Your life is literally handed to you on a silver platter and you still fuck it up?

Talking about niggers?

>call the Democratic party
That is the democratic party, he's at a democratic party event. They agree with him, didn't you hear the entire room. They would fire him only to keep their public mask on.

Dem's get mad all the time at comedians for making fun of rape and shit, don't start playing their game

it's retarded

He didn't make a joke though, he's laughing at the article that implied it was a problem and everyone agreed that it was funny.

it's a bad road to take, leaf

He's not a comedian and this isn't a joke. This is literally a political organization conspiring to disenfranchise a race of people for political gain. They actively seek control in positions of power, usually get them, and then turn places like Maine into "little Somalia", rape havens of the world.

Fuck these people

You can't advocate for whites, goy. Muh six gorillion!

I want him dead,
I want his family dead

Can you imagine the level to which everyone would flip their shit if a Republican politician made a joke about black men being killed by police?

It would be international news for weeks.

>I'm a white male

Redpill: Israel began developing an ethno bioweapon to mass kill Arabs in the 90s. See Wired article from 1998:
wired.com/1998/11/israels-ethnic-weapon/

Israelanons have admitted it is complete on Sup Forums. Another user, pic related, says Israel is pushing Arabs into white countries for mix-breeding and to detonate these weapons there so there's no contamination in Semitic lands.

Prob merits its own post. Quite interesting Sup Forumsacks.

Yea this, what joke did he make exactly?

All he did was say that it's "great" that whites are killing themselves. I don't think he even meant for his statement to be a joke.

This would be breaking news on any major news channel if it had been about blacks.

Fucking cucks

Their hatred overwhelms their critical thinking skills. They've lost their compassion for their fellow man.

If only Richard Spencer were there to defend us.

>He went on to explain that; "I'm a white male."

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Not if it had been a black saying that about blacks.

Remember that it was a white guy saying that about fellow white guys.

I dont aprove of these actions.
Besides, you're closer.

>I'm a white male. I'm an old man
Why doesn't this piece of shit kike kill himself then?

He's not an actual Jew. He has a French name

(((White guy)))

The joke is the article itself. It's not an actual joke, but it's a joke to him, hence why he's laughing.

not jewish...

Richie pls
Cunt may as well be

You think this wouldn't be a big story if Ben Carson had said it about blacks during one of the debates? You think BLM wouldn't have chimped out?

What a sick man.

Is there any hope user, for our future?

You know what is fucked, white people say this and have been very inclusive and willing to embrace diversity for decades, but now that we are seeing adverse affects because of it and wanting to remain the majority in our own country we need to choose between standing our ground or being cucks. The middle ground was taken from us by the left. They brought this looming reckoning on themselves.

Fochtmann isn't French you fucking retard

Also trips get, Praise KEK!

>Fochtmann
>French

>less white males the better r-right?? nervous laughter

I guarantee you that he's a jew

>USA
>anti-white sentiments
>hate speech
Utterly impossible.

Only if we win. I'm nervous in the same way you get butterflies in your stomach on the incline of a rollercoaster, and i have been for months. I want a peaceful resolution.

im so fucking glad he said this you have no fucking idea

They hated their core voting base.

>Your life is literally handed to you on a silver platter and you still fuck it up?

What? Where is my quota based ivy league schooling and employment?

>Then out spake brave Horatius,
>The Captain of the Gate:
>"To every man upon this earth
>Death cometh soon or late.
>And how can man die better
>Than facing fearful odds,
>For the ashes of his fathers,
>And the temples of his Gods."

Force this into the mainstream, before all is lost

>It's just a joke bro
You see the problem is they actually hold these beliefs. They actively ignore rising suicide rates among white men while cheering on the death of the white race. I have heard them say "Texas is sure to go blue within fifty years because the Mexican immigrants will replace the old white men" They are fucking insane.

>dailycaller.com/2017/04/14/maine-democrats-laugh-about-rising-suicide-rates-among-white-males-video/

the excuse:

>“For the past month, the Maine Democratic Party held public forums all over the state of Maine inviting anyone interested to come and share their thoughts on the direction of the state party. Richard Fochtmann spoke as a private citizen at a public forum and unfortunately, he used his 2 minutes at the mic to make his point with an offensive joke. Another attendee promptly stood up and called the comment out as inappropriate. During that same forum Fochtmann stood up and apologized to the group. This video has been selectively edited without the call-out or ensuing apology, and Fochtmann has been mischaracterized as a ‘featured speaker’ or ‘Democratic leader’ in order to fabricate a controversy. In truth, Fochtmann spoke only for himself.”

none of this matters because the whole room was laughing

I don't think this can be won by force, but by reason. Only if people willingly listen.

If this continues to escalate, I fear the expansion of the state and restriction of liberty will only accelerate

its almost the opposite you fool

If I ever saw that on a real tax form I would legit blow up my nearest federal building

I'm over this shit

Good. Kill our Arabs too. Whites should also work on BW projects.

Imagine BWing the Haj with a weapon not symptomatic for months....

I want to push these people out of the state. They only live in the cities and all come from Mass. and Jew York. They both need to go back and stop taking land from people who use it. It isn't just Maine either, Vermont has the same problem. We need to keep Mainer land in Mainer hands.

the "joke" was
>white people kill themselves isn't that funny

there's no punchline or clever turn of phase at all. People didn't even laugh they just applauded, and they only did so because it was in agreement with everything they already believed.

It was as much of a joke as blatantly shouting any other democratic party position like "abortion is a right" or "diversity is our strength"

you have a horrible sense of humor if you thought there was anything funny about that

> This guy is just an old hippy dipshit trying to be edgy

except this is a mainstream political position of the democratic party

it's not een a "joke"

>peaceful resolution

oh to be this young and naive, mass bloodshed was always inevitable.... nobody can change this outcome

I agree. This needs to be pointed out before North Korea steals the spot light and media attention.
SPREAD IT ON TWITTER, WE NEED TO TAG REBEL MEDIA, MIKE CERNAVITCH, AND LOUREN SOUTHERN