How do we fix the manchildren epidemic Sup Forums pic related is a 35 year old man who's going to be 36 in may

How do we fix the manchildren epidemic Sup Forums pic related is a 35 year old man who's going to be 36 in may

Said the user posting on an anime image board

A world War. Or make having a trade popular again.

What do you do in your free time thats so great and mature than, fuck face?

found the man-child

Shame.

>t. Zit-faced stormtrooper cosplayer

how many times are you going to attempt this thread before the end of the weekend?

Not an answer

Well obviously posting bait threads every day isn't working.

What do people even find appealing about this stuff in their fucking 30s?
It boggles the mind

lotsa zyklon-B

Military service would fix it right quick.

>pic related is a 35 year old man who's going to be 36 in may

Gen x refuses to grow up

Fuck off faggot robots will be them shit jobs soon enough.

Then explain military bronies. Yes they exist.

>he doesn't know the joy of dressing up as Batman and visiting a children's hospital to make the sick kids feel better

I pity you conservative betas who avoid doing stuff because "that's not what adults do". No wonder your wives cuck you (spoiler alert: it's because you are boring as fuck)

No surprise really. What does adulthood really have to offer them?

>cherrypicking this hard

Literally don't understand the Star Wars appeal, it's a shit over-milked and tired franchise

This

Going to a shooting range or watching sports is literally no different to playing video games and watching kid/teen movies

Formulaic heroes journey garbage that spawned the end of film for art and the beginning of the (((blockbuster))).

>spic/spaghetti batman
no thanks

holy shit that is cringy

>1 post by this ID

This is called acting, his audience is 14 year old nerds getting exited over the new star wars trailer, he puts on the persona of a 14 yr old nerd to appeal to this audience

Try again nigger

fpbp

War.

Labor camps. That or beat the millennial right out of them.

Kind of. I already noticed that in the west if something looks strange, then it is probably about money.

love how easily this blows the anti-neet shaming tactics out of the water

>implying the majority on pol are mature responsible adults

If you were sensible you'd virtue signal and at least pretend to be bluepilled.

I literally forge weapons from steel ingots for a living. I don't see a problem with a man geeking on SW. It's not like he's jerking off to MLP. Also he's not hurting anyone. Leave him alone.

This is considered a job nowadays? It's even worse than those IT """workers""" that sit around eating cheetos all day.

There's no hope for that guy. Just gonna grow into an old nerd.

>This is considered a job nowadays?
Clown was an always a job and i say these new generation clowns are much better than old. Well they aimed at their auditory first not at expectations of their parents.

this. He's a salesman

I remember you posting this months ago. What is your end game?

He said trade not factory worker you fucking idiot. Electricians will be repairing the robots, not losing their jobs to one