Hmmm, Guess A certain user was right about faceapp being a Jew App, huh? [Reddit Ascii Emoji here]

Hmmm, Guess A certain user was right about faceapp being a Jew App, huh? [Reddit Ascii Emoji here]

at this point, it really doesn't matter who made it, people are really fagging out. even though it can be used for cool stuff, there seems to be a lot of selfie fags trying to win the degenerate olympics

Who gives a fuck. Take your shitty reddit faggotry to Sup Forums or /soc/. This has nothing to do with politics

it does now

My love for traps grew because of this app

Roll for your Sup Forumsack waifu

>tfw no qt redpilled gf

Wrong one kek

Of course creating an algorithm that shows how attractive you could be with some basic plastic surgery will encourage cultural marxism and degeneracy

Exactly, mod close this thread please

>ugly unloved NEETs use an app to dramatically alter their appearance and give the illusion of feminine attractiveness
>other ugly unloved NEETs compliment them

>politics

ok.

or in some cases extensive (and this is the best one i could make too)

did you read the filename, also the more you talk about it being degenerate the more political it becomes

I didn't say anything about degeneracy. This is worse than that. It's inane, juvenile shit. Even Sup Forums doesn't get as giddy about this as Sup Forums does. Just proves that this place is literally the_donald now.

Why are we so pretty bros?

t_d isn't doing this though, make of that what you will

the_donald is able to ban shit posters, Sup Forums doesn't since the mods are lefties.

let's be real if they banned shitposters Sup Forums would die in like a week

Goncharov is not a Jewish name. Also Yaroslav is certainly not a Jewish name.

So lemme get this straight, this jew app is made to get boys to think they would look good as traps?

or so Sup Forums seems to think. i personally think there's nothing inherently degenerate about and the fact that so many people are fagging out with it really just shows that they were already kinda fucked up

You haven't fapped to yourself yet?

seek help

B-but I'm a pretty girl user

1: riiiiiight
2: it changes nothing

it was only real in your mind...

They switch out eyes and then tinker with the skull shape (mostly your chin and jaw) which allows you to look female.

This is why faggots shouldnt be falling for this shit, or are they prepared to gouge their eyes out and get jaw surgery?

And that is all that matters for the mentally ill

Lol even with all the surgery you wouldn't look good

If you actually took this serious you deserve to become a plastic surgery freak.

That's 100% russian name and surname, no jewish influence whatsoever.

I doubt it would have any effects on Sup Forumsacks, but what about angsty teenagers? Remember that kid who killed himself because he broke/lost his fucking iphone

russians and jews are pretty much the same

i want people like that out of the gene pool tbհ

Пoчeмy дyмaeшь тo?

I'm going to fap to this in a minute.
fucking shemale!

Mine turned me into my ex, freaked me out.

But it makes me a qt3.14 grill

why

>go to Sup Forums and /soc/ faceapp threads
>just Sup Forumsacks posting all the same pics they posted here
Are we the gayest board now?

Yeah, for sure. How can any other board even compete?

WE'RE NUMBER ONE

of course

this, only retards would do that