When will Sup Forums admit that blacks desceneded from Egyptian Kings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVQwO8vssYQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121064876/#q121080214
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many times are you going to make this thread today. Your jealous of black people, we get it.

fuck off they descend from the Israelites.

Kendrick Lamar exposed the fake jews on his new album

>I'm a Israelite, don't call me Black no mo'
>That word is only a color, it ain't facts no mo'

>"the so-called Blacks, Hispanics, and Native American Indians, are the true children of Israel. We are the Israelites according to the Bible."

>WE WUZ AIRBENDERS N SHIT

Wow, they really hate being black

Sure sure
Can we
Sure
We
Can

But what difference does it make?

When DNA will prove it, now fuck off Pajeet

Why can't blacks just accept they come from primitive tribes scattered across sub-Saharan Africa and leave other people's history the fuck alone? Egyptians HATE this shit they keep pulling. I understand why you keep making these threads, along with all the "white women loves X" crap, your insecurity stands out a mile, but it's so pathetic. I hope you get some pride user.

What is this, Blackatar: The Last Melanin Kang?

Yeah nah

Because niggers are genetically wired to steal.

Would be cooler if they were genetically wired to
Steel

They have very low self esteem. They descend from slaves both in Africa and America, obviously it's hard to accept. Arabs cut their muhdikks off back in the days, so we don't hear much from them there

WE

Maybe they should KANGZ Anglo culture, since they are part Anglo.

R1B is common worldwide, including in black Americans, and Nigerians.

Sure they do, I'm sure SOMEONE related to one of the pharoahs decided to fuck a Nerubian slave for the novelty.

When they start paying reparations to egyptians for slavery.

>Slave ancestry (West Africa)
>Egyptian ancestry (Northeast Africa)
pick one you apes

>too stupid to realize OP is a larping white guy
>white= high IQ.

On a serious note, what do Egyptians and such think of this?

Imagine having some random people from China saying that the founding fathers where Mings or something, and doing comics, book and whatnots about it.

R1b1 is a European haplogroup, only people with western European ancestors have r1b1

Also I might add that r1b1 was spread to Africa due to colonisation, long after King Tut was gone.

This is easy to look up.

Go back to Africa.

SeeStay ignorant to the fact that tut was western European though, dumb amerifat.

Never.

Because they aren't.

That would require reading.

Why are you guys so triggered by it? It's pathetic you are so stuck in your head you can't look at the sources and see the Egypt is in AFICA. Why would they be white? White people were in caves while the Pyramids were being made.

The Deuteronomy curse doesn't apply to the so-called Jewish people of today. We are the true Children of Israel

I was being sarcastic, and you seem like larper.

I don't even know who's trolling who anymore.

It literally wouldn't matter, that's like trying to claim ownership of the fucking aztec empire.

>Hey guys remember the time when we had a singular nation relevant to actual human beings that we rarely even controlled ourselves?

The stamp of Egypt was so briefly important, and so limited after its height that its like trying to claim to be "da real swiss" or something.

No offense to switzerland or whathaveyou, but the fact that blacks even feel this is worth fighting for is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. It's an attempt to claim the absolute most obscure crusty undernutsack of society and then failing to do even that. It's the confused teary eyed wailings of a people who barring this fight would have to realize rather directly that they are fundamentally incapable of participating in the human game in any position other than laborer.

It hurts too much to look in the mirror every day of your life and know that your ancestors were slaves who were unable to create anything other than mud-huts and peanut butter. This kangz thing gives them relief, even if they know it not to be true. LARP.

We're not. They aren't, and won't ever be.

And you're projecting

>we wuz egyptians
>we wuz da true israelis too

For those interested in Y

Because the "Africans" never crossed the Sahara. The Arabs are living in Egypt. Egypt is not Sub-Saharan Africa, it does not hold the DNA of Sub-Saharan Black Africans.

Epic.
Simply.
Larp
You haven't seen the half of it.
Grown black males on YouTube, making 3 hour long videos on how whites descend from cavemen 1000 years ago, or how whites are genetically defective/inferior.
It's sad, it's an inferiority complex. I see it constantly on this board under the ruse of "just bait xd".
It's more than that I assure you, you honestly think some lowly white cuck is behind that "Africans actually were super advanced!" Thread? What about that blacked thread? Couldn't possibly be an actual black person right?
Trust me, there are more here than you think.
They are passive aggressive in nature and reek of inferiority complex.
I can spot them a mile off.

I thought it was common knowledge that north africa was predominantly semitic back then

Or is this another case of ">murrican education" where they assume everything in africa is a nigger

>do you actually think some lowley white cuck

Yes ther are barely any black people on Sup Forums

Maybe some of them are from bastards of Ghana or Nigerian kings or princes but american negros have barely any genetic connection the Egyptian ones.

Hahaha, what a fool you must be to believe so.
A recent pol on r9k showed that nearly half of the posters were black, and mulatto.

That's /r9k/ trust me, if this place was even 10% black the content would be very different.

No, I see constant anti white rhetoric daily without fail.
And not the obvious bait.
I mean pure vitriolic spew with no comedic effect.

which song, btw i hate that nig

Are American blacks 100% African jungle people?

Hm.

Because black only comes in one shade.

It's not a contradiction for both the Hebrew Israelites and the Egyptians both being black. Eastern Europeans were white they were still enslaved by other white people.

All the first civilizations were primarily dark/black people. White people didn't show up on the scene until the age of exploration. Why do white people think they've been relevant for most of history?

heh

>the so-called Blacks, Hispanics, and Native American Indians, are the true children of Israel. We are the Israelites according to the Bible
Wow that's a catchy lyric

You haven't seen vitriol. You haven seen white larps, and fallen for the bait.

>New Zealand

how bored and irrelevant do you have to be to even care

/thread

What went wrong after that?

Why didn't they continue progressing as a civilisation?

Biblical prophecies continue to be fulfilled every day, yet white people close their eyes. Find me one that applies to the Khazarians. Find me one.

whites btfo
shitskins are superior, wut happens now

White people are afraid of us because they know they couldn't handle half the shit they have dealt on the world. They know retribution is coming. They know Yeshua will rise. He's not gonna have blue eyes though.

I've come to the realisation that you're black.
I've seen your post before and have searched the filename you used, lead me back to a thread were you constantly attacked whites on yet another wewuz thread.
Haha you can't make this up.

>yo demz white devilz wont open theirz eyes
>shares shitty black twitter memes
>We wuz origineux men
>we wuz kangz
>we wuz everything
>white people wuz created in caves
seriously who let this nog loose?

How ironic, the brown boy comes to say it's actually whites making the anti white threads!
By masking as a white person that is..

>google this to see what it is
>Some comic series about kangz we wuz
>Villains clearly vikings or something.

I'm only one. Imagine if there were a lot like me on here. This place would be completely different.

Egypt wasn't ruled by Egyptians for a long time
It kept getting conquered
By literally everyone
Macedonians, Greek macedonians, Romans, etc.

>yfw the great ancient Egyptians were white and enslaved blacks to build the pyramids

youtube.com/watch?v=uVQwO8vssYQ

Yea clearly aping from avatar.

Begone pawn on Nachash the mark is on you and your people.

WE WUZ WIZARDS N SHEET

I didn't make that thread. The anti-white threads with hyperbolic titles and over the top claims, are clearly white larps, and you guys eat it up. It makes for irresistible targets for somebody like me.

every black person except for one in the pic is mixed with European genetics, nice try dumb ass

would ruin it like everything else you people touch

Black Americans by definition are mixed. There are no 100% Africans among the non-immigrant black Americans.

underrated

modern day egypt is arab so why would ancient egypt be nigger?

I knew I could smell your odour from a mile away, you sad, insecure little boy.
You didn't make that thread, no.
Just contributed heavily, and posting non points which all were debunked.
Instead of owning up to it like a man you simply ignored them and posted more garbage.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121064876/#q121080214
Your posts under the ID: 3j3cfowv

>)

slide thread

>civilizations were primarily dark/black people.
Implying niggers ever achieved civilization to begin with.

>Apparently I'm actually Israelite
Fuck, thats even worse.

Are Algerians black? Are Egyptians black? Are Libyans black?

Learn something before you open your mouth you dumb fuck.

Nothing I've ever posted has been untrue. Or even incorrect.

"Egypt was a black civilization"
"Not only people with western European ancestry has r1b"

But nice argument you 60iq negroid. This is why our ancestors used you for work, not for thinking.

>sees a ancient painting
>brown skin
>"yo yo yo he was black, thats my ancestors yo, we are superior to whiteys"

Even though the dna of multiple mummified remains all point towards white ancestry, right?

"Microscopic inspection of the roots of Ramesses II's hair proved that the king's hair originally was red, which suggests that he came from a family of redheads.[68] This has more than just cosmetic significance: in ancient Egypt people with red hair were associated with the deity Seth, the slayer of Osiris, and the name of Ramesses II's father, Seti I, means "follower of Seth."[69] Another study found that Ramasses II was fair-skinned.[70]"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II

Didn't some Egyptian embassador call black African dogs? Arabs have never thought too good of blacks but I don't think they are aware of black US culture about we wuz, it's not quite mainstream in the US even.

The working class majority of Egypt was black. Not American, but semetic and Afro-Arab types. I guess it comes down to how narrowly you define "black". The closest living relative to ancient Egyptians are horners, and Nubians, they are types of black people.

There's an obvious reasons all of this afrocentric spew never hits the mainstream (unless it has satirical, or even condescending undertones that follow)

It's because anybody with half a brain knows it's bullshit.
That's why black believe it.
Blacks are far too infantile of a race to be governed by themselves.
Your sourced, peer reviewed sources please my good man :^)

Also nice pic of cosplayer

Show me where I said those things.

Please show me these "black" white people that Sup Forums loves to trot out for its white KANGZ sessions

Way to refute the things I just posted above, obongo.

See That's an habisha woman. That's their traditional clothing.