Why are you so into racial purity? There's no scientific evidence that one race is inherently superior to another...

Why are you so into racial purity? There's no scientific evidence that one race is inherently superior to another, while there is evidence that selective breeding within a small group leads to incest, causing retardation.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mendelian_inheritance#Law_of_Independent_Assortment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosomal_crossover
open-genomes.org/analysis/PCA/
open-genomes.org/analysis/PCA/Eurogenes_Global_K10_PC_plot_1-2-3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does the left deny evolution?

Because the crossbreeding meme is rigged against caucasoids

we will go extinct at this rate

who is this lovely creature?

>There's no scientific evidence that one race is inherently superior to another

WHAT IS THE WARRIOR GENE?

The Warrior Gene refers to certain copies (alleles) of the MAO-A gene that have been linked to violent anti-social behavior. One such allele, called 2R, is 55x more common in niggers than in whites:

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[32][33] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]
Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior

The reason a large number of niggers act like violent apes is because they carry the violent ape gene. This supports the hypothesis that niggers are genetically inferior subhumans.

Protect your children. Reject race-mixing and stymie the spread of the warrior gene.

Evolution works in a long term scale throughout tens of millions of years. Humanity has not been around long enough to have a reasonable differences between the races.

There are an entire continents of people who evolved and behave differently than me and have varying degrees of ability to reason. Why do you deny evolution? Evolution doesn't take tens of millions of years. It takes 1 generation for a mutation. It takes small handful of generations for those mutations to propagate. We're probably not a different species, but we're certainly different subspecies.

>Evolution works in a long term scale throughout tens of millions of years. Humanity has not been around long enough to have a reasonable differences between the races.

Nope, lol. Evolution in multi-cellular reproducing organisms is vastly accelerated by various mechanisms meant to enhance the genetic diversity of offspring. These include:

>Independent chromosomal segregation during meisosis: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mendelian_inheritance#Law_of_Independent_Assortment
>Chromosomal cross-over: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosomal_crossover
>Random fertilization (any one of the millions of sperm can fertilize an egg)

Evolution can easily happen in tens of thousands of years, not just millions.

your mom

It isn't about superiority. It's the ability for us to get along and function together in a society.

Some Russian chick. Or as Hitler considered them, sub-humans.

Whats your agenda here jew?

Helter Skelter.

blacks are arguably inferior, but while their hair and other things are worse than ours (thats why they have cornrows), wouldn't their black skin and muscles be better for us? (im not sure about their skin but it would protect us from the sun's rays, but im no scientist) and they can run faster, longer and punch harder. If I were theoretically in a lab making an ubermensch, wouldn't i at least include the muscles?

I need a shower after this post

Is that why the KIKES have specific interbreeding genetic disorders. That are only found in the KIKE race and in no other race of people on the planet?

Keep choosing those inbred chosen people! It is a GOYUM's destiny!

Black skin has a harder time in colder climates because their skin rejects too much of the suns vitamin D

The African race has functioned as a well enough society historically, take ancient Egypt for example.

The instability in the African continent today can be easily explained without resorting to hereditary racial behavior. Malaria, AIDS, and Ebola have ravaged the continent. Extremist groups are terrorizing people there. And also most of them have broken off from colonial rule relatively recently, and new countries have a bit of a struggle creating order.

1. White western culture is superior to any the they jigaboo's or the camel jockeys every created, the only thing to ever rival it was the gookish mongols.
2.Whites can digest milk

Dark hair and dark skin is only good for living in hot, sunny climates. It's useless for anything else, especially if you're trying to get vitamin D from the sun in a country with few daylight hours. As far as your inquiry to muscle mass, the heaviest lifters seem to consistently come from Asian and Eastern European countries.

imagine watching her tummy grow with your child
Sigh

>take ancient Egypt for example
WE

Why are you always forcing this on white people, who are actually a global minority? Do you seriously want all the beautiful, natural European diversity to die? The pale hair, skin and eye colours in the Middle East to be wiped out? That was a goal of ISIS when they captured the Yazidi. You're nothing but ISIS without the courage.

Suddenly am into beastiality

Wrong, the fast documented change in human evolution is a mere 3000 years when the Tibetans split off from the chinese. Tibetans have genes that allow them to breathe more efficiently in high altitude environments.

If I want to buy an Alsatian, I don't want it to be a mutt.

It's a simple idea.

Further note I am Type O- Blood line. My mother my father my brother my sister all O-. My blood cannot mix easily with anything else but O-.

Tell me the story where were all the same again? You want to git rid of me to make your brown utopia don't you? I WILL KILL YOU FUCKING ALL!

Ancient Egypt wasn't black you fucking mong. There is no African race, Jesus, have a look at all the tribal diversity just in one area of Africa alone. North Africa isn't black, and the Berbers are probably whiter than you. You've been brainwashed, I'm sorry I credited you with any modicum of intelligence.

Societies have evolved to make people loyal to them. That's literally all it is.

It's actually pretty easy to forget this because of modern day nutrition/technology, but in the past you would basically be fucked if you were in the wrong climate. Whites could not have survived in Africa and Blacks would not have survived in Europe.

because it is real diversity

(you)

It's human nature, why do red ants attack black ants? It's nature.

REDDIT SHILLS BE-GONE

Before anyone goes autistic on me, I meant sub-Saharan Africa.

Just imagine a Black dick between those lips... mmm

Alexandra Gaier

Its all about IQ no matter what some LARPing nazi says its all about IQ

Yumm~~!

>selective breeding within a small group leads to incest, causing retardation.

Stop picking your sister user

DELET THIS

>There's no scientific evidence that one race is inherently superior to another...
Tell it to the Neanderthals.

thx man
phew
I wasn't referring to muscle mass, more in relation to boxing and sprinting, but ive read that's a mutation, not all blacks. Plus boxing isn't dominated by blacks anymore from my rudimentary google search (Ukraine, Russia, Uzbekistan, sounds like your post really (inb4 steroid abuse))

Genes are social constructs.

It doesn't matter if one race is superior is not, because its MY race. I like the aspects of MY race, MY people, MY history. Its not about who is better or worse... Its like what trump said about his hair, yhea, its fucked up and looks weird, but its MINE. Its not for other people to ruin, or destroy, or miscegenation into nothingness, its not your right to destroy, certainly not through jewish fucking tricks.

>egypt
>black
How does it feel to be special boy ?

nigger detected

>black skin is good for you
>lactose intolerance is good for you

>The African race
>egypt

open-genomes.org/analysis/PCA/
open-genomes.org/analysis/PCA/Eurogenes_Global_K10_PC_plot_1-2-3.html

Why do liberals simultaneously call race a social construct and then claim Africa is one race?

because we have literally nothing else to cling to but the idea that being white in and of itself makes us better than some other people. sure, we may be poor, disenfranchised, raped by corporate state and addicted to oxy, but at least we're not like those kikes and niggers! see, thats the reason everything is wrong with the world, (((THEM))) - whoever you decide (((they))) are, you know. somebody presumably responsible for all that is wrong. it can't possibly be us.

>queencuck
wewlad

>>Joseph watson was a chemist

>>Not a human intelligence researcher

>>treating his comments as "proof" for your ideas

>>being literally this retarded

>using

>spaces

>like

>the

>little

>reddit

>cunt

>you

>are

Maybe the structure of their legs and pelvis, but not their upper body.

Like someone else said the idea all depends on your geographical location and how much time you will be spending outside.

Racial purity is not the same thing as superiority.
I just want my race to be left alone. I make no claims and hold no beliefs about its "superiority" to any other. I don't want it to look any different or be any different to what it is.
Why is that so much to ask?

You don't need to be a "human intelligence researcher" to observe that most niggers are dumb as fuck and can't even walk straight.

Because the strong tribe conquers the weak. So it has been, so it will be. 200 years ago it was the British conquering Pakistanis. Now the Pakistanis are conquering the British

because drumpf supporting rednecks love incest.

Why are you so obssessed with destroying the white race?

OK, so if might makes right then why would either of you care about my opinion in the first place?

Thats just an easy way to organise it, i dont understand because i never really used reddit before Sup Forums, i, just, put, in, a, shit, ton, of, commas, really, i should try to organise my sentences better, but i dont want to be called out and absolutely BTFOD for being a redditfag.

My race is superior in the sense that it is mine and I want it to dominate. Race traitors die before enemies.

OP is a hapa

>Ancient Egypt wasn't black

Um try again

Um no sweetie, you try again, I'm sorry to disappoint you but egyptians were actually brazilian actors

I love fucking my asian gf. She has huge boobs and loves riding my white cock.

You're a social construct, kys

only, except, you know, all of human history

which race gave humans flight?
which race invented the firearm?
which race eradicated smallpox?
which race invented the automobile?
which race formulated the periodic table?
which race stood on the moon?
which race created the computer?
which race created the Internet framework that you're shitposting on?
which race split the atom?

lol ok