THE SPIRITS WERE CORRECT: North Korea attempted missile launch on Day of the Sun

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

There will be a nuclear war between America and the DPRK very soon. Today's events were scoffed at when first reported, but are now rightfully causing chaos when revealed by western establishment media. This will no doubt be the first phase of apocalyptic war.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39612095
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/853402603383922688
timesofisrael.com/us-said-preparing-strike-to-utterly-destroy-n-korean-nuclear-program/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
westernjournalism.com/pentagon-works-protect-power-grid-amid-fears-attack-n-korea/
slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2017/04/a_march_won_t_make_the_public_respect_science.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39612095

lol

Says the board which practices "meme magick".

Or because they usually do something big like that every other Day of the Sun.
You people who try to be prophets always make me laugh.

>3 strikes
>successful

hmm spirits seem to be on the fritz there mr. baguette

They don't.

truly He is watching over us.

what 'spirits'? da fuck bruh

But there was a missile launch. That's what the spirits were warning.

kim must be terminally ill
he has unlimited wealth and power and can get whatever he wants
no reason to commit suicide and destroy his country unless this is his literal nuclear option

so I take it you're not very good at reading OR, if you're this same "prophet", you're bad relaying the proper information

can you prophet me a fat ass bitch to fuck? thanks

Trump has been threatening the DPRK since his first day in office. Of course the DPRK will do whatever they can to take out their enemies.

>kim must be terminally ill

Looking at the way hes bloating and losing hair its like NK has no other food than McDonalds and vodka

It's as legitimate as Kek-worship.

How do you know this?

When you say "Spirits" do you mean Demons?

Because if that is so, you are on the wrong side pal.

God is the only truth and light.

Furthermore, the End is near.

Join us.

God has multiple emanations.

>How do you know this?

They occasionally release new pictures of the guy and I am pretty sure his hairline is receding and hes getting somehow fatter and older looking much faster than the people around him.

defcon20 now

A happening will occur very soon.

habeebing*

OMG arrete avec cette putain de connerie.

y'aura pas une guerre mondiale parce que kim joue avec ses jouets.

trump est con mais il est pas si con que ca.

stop stirring the pot. you guys are retarded and hysterical

Well, how do the spirits communicate with you?

Via dreams?

Do you look for them or do they look for you?

There is nothing happening. stop trying to meme it

Visions, dreams, meditation.

Fuck off you mentally ill frog, nobody gives a shit about your delusions

>he fucking screencapped his own schizophrenic rant

dude, kys

saged

You will see.

Nah, my spirits already told me that you're full of shit and you should check yourself into the nearest mental health facility.

ugh guys
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/853402603383922688

and my spirits concur

Are we going to war tonight? Is Trump going to put up with this guy completely defying him?

no
yes

triples
>it's actually happening

checked

It will. Today was the start of WW3 with the failed missile launch. If I lived in South Korea or California I would leave NOW.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!! oy vey!

US said preparing strike to ‘utterly destroy’ N. Korean nuclear program

timesofisrael.com/us-said-preparing-strike-to-utterly-destroy-n-korean-nuclear-program/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Hey mate can you ask the spirits what parts of germany will get n00ked?

Ask them yourself. Everyone can do this with the proper disciple and technique.

OP, nigger, I could see this coming a week ago but the spirits didn't tell me shit. That's common sense, m8.

>timesofisrael

Literally what

>willingness to use weapons of mass destruction over civilian populations in Afghanistan

The fuck? Everything about that statement was wrong other than the country.

What do you exactly do?

Interesting....

Well, it does say in the bible that in the End times many young people will have visions, and old people will dream dreams.

So you may be one of the ones chosen to see events that will transpire before the end.

Keep us informed.

>UH North korea can take out the US powergrid!

A Nuke detonated in High altitude generates EMP (Nuclear electromagnetic pulse)

A single EMP could shut down most of USA power grid & Internet.
And also destroy most electronics (phones, computers, etc)

A Power outage caused by an EMP would cause Urban Violence for several days.

westernjournalism.com/pentagon-works-protect-power-grid-amid-fears-attack-n-korea/

slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2017/04/a_march_won_t_make_the_public_respect_science.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse

believe in KEK and all of HIS power.

A failed missile attempt is not the the same as a nuclear missile hitting Seoul/California.

Your spirits are gay and so are you.

Also, the whole "spirits exists because you people shitpost about frogs" shit is getting boring.

Thank you based Pedro.

Say it isn't so. Don't we want death? Let us pray. :(

>Sixty-four years ago to the day, his father, Lieutenant Edward Pence, was awarded the Bronze Star for valor in the Korean War.
Shit, the old man would be proud, Pence. You're clearly a repressed and angry homosexual but I love you anyway.

>urban violence
Wouldn't people, you know, understand they're at war and all that and just wait for the power grid to be repaired or something lol

If the DPRK took out the nuclear plant in Cattenom, I can assure you my city (Nancy) would be plagued with riots that would make Ferguson look like a day in the park.

The spirits told me the sun will rise tomorrow.
If this occurs then it indicates we are in grave peril.