Berkeley

Antifa were literally chased away and beaten down

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwERurqe3yA
pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/19/project-veritas-disruptj20-agitator-was-definitely-not-joking-about-throat-punching-trump-supporters/
twitter.com/shane_bauer/status/853370114183319552
youtube.com/watch?v=X-TiLE_vq1o
youtube.com/watch?v=_hPp4dgmrc8
vimeo.com/210862415
youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God bless the patriots involved

THREAD THEME

Gods bless.

Antifa are weak

all they use is pepper spray lel

Fucking B A S E D Trump-Cape man.

i love this picture

Why the fuck did he push the camera out of the guy's hand..

That gets me hard

BUMP! : D

don imus is delivering beatdowns now, top kek.

What happened? Could someone give me a brief gestalt?

you ever been pepper sprayed

Sometimes antifa does have their people go there, pretend to be press and (((report))) how the peaceful antifa were set upon by literal nazi

c-c-c-checked

Ladies and gentlemen, that's how you throw a punch

antifa attack free speech rally (full of Identity Europa, Three Percenters, etc as well as regular trump supporters) and get their shit kicked in.

Thanks

Is it him?

Operational security

>tfw watching this shit and live about 10 minutes away from Berkely
>tfw not one of these antifa or alt-right faggots looks like they know how to throw a punch
there's a reason this shit takes place on the mean streets of Berkeley fucking Roseville and not somewhere like Oakland or Stockton. I would indiscriminately sleep these virtue signaling faggots trying to LARP as revolutionaries in my city. There are real white nationalist chapters out in the valley that would put these fags to shame

lmao she got oppressed

lol, americans that fought nazis must be turning in their graves now

nice

we believe you

REMINDER

pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/19/project-veritas-disruptj20-agitator-was-definitely-not-joking-about-throat-punching-trump-supporters/

Kek black block is behaving like a videogame AI, 3 guys fight the protagonist in the center and the rest forms a circle and moves away

You can't just RAHOWA on day one user, you have to ease into it

>when the dreads go flying

AHAHA

A bunch of numale lightweights pretending to be red/brown shirts. This is fucking pathetic.

What is it about political extremes that makes people limp-wristed, pasty shut-ins?

Black Bloc is essentially the paramilitary wing of AntiFa.

It's just blind rioting.

They are blackshirts.

They wear black clothes. Fascists are blackshirts.

fucking murca

i dont care if you believe me or not faggot leaf. looking at all the videos of this protest, you can see the real skinheads mixed in with the LARPers. the skinheads are the ones going ape and pushing the lines while the epic memesters with their pepe shirts and MAGA hats sit in the back with their based stickman loadout gear and Amazon gas masks waiting for an antifa to gang up on.
this just wouldn't happen anywhere but a liberal safe space/college town USA. anywhere else and it would get shut down. these protests are like comic-con.

so the alt right turn up in full military gear, helmets and armor and punch a woman in the face this is their "winning"

kek

so fucking based god damn MURCA

Where are the riot police?

he punched her in the forehead you idiot, that's literally the worst part of the face you can punch. Probably hurt his hand more than her face.

Typical inbred cousinfucker drumpf supporting nazi racist

And the literal retard wearing the flag? He looks about 15 years too old to be wearing a fucking cape.

Canada land of the cucks

WE ARE THE RIOT POLICE

AHAHAHA VAGINAL JEWS ON LIFE SUPPORT

She was the one wearing armor. The guy who KOd her was only wearing a blue shirt. God, you verminous leftists are stupid.

Holy fuck that guy that did that FLYING JUDO KICK

THANK GOD AMERICA

>"alt-right"
>clean shaven
>in decent shape
>white
>has a job
>has a gf/family
>contributes to society and wants it preserved
>wants to prove leftists wrong by out-arguing them

>all leftists/antifa
>fat
>ugly
>brown and black
>all women and white women
>dirty
>drugs
>wants to beat down and keep out anything they don't like

Really gets the old noddle noggin if you understand what I meme

Holy fuck that big guy with the Trump banner cape. Looks like his steps would be crushing concrete.

I bet that chick with the dreads felt so tought looking like some really badass cyberpunk video game character HAHAHAHAHA

I like to think the last thing that went through her head other than that fist, was how the hell that Pepe got the best of her.

>Antifa were literally chased away and beaten down
As usually.
Antifa - hahaha.

What happened? People finally got tired of them destroying their city and beat their shit in? Or is it a counter group?

BOOOM

>russian communist 1950
>thinks drug users/dealers should be shot without a trial

actually, USSR only criminalized drugs only because of the UN ban and before that weed and stuff was legal

>Antifa, through sobs: "People were g-getting beat up, yo--"
>Cop: "Okay, and?"

twitter.com/shane_bauer/status/853370114183319552

>I bet that chick with the dreads
THAT was a woman?!?!

lol i bet he shrugged and walked off after that

cucks btfo!

Also "alt-right" tends to be ambitious working class while leftists/antifa have parents to bail them out of whatever legal problems they get into

Which one of you is this?

top kek, check out /ourskinhead/ kicking that antifa pepper spraying.

>And u didn't go and bash some antifa heads?
How full of shit can u get

wearing so much black, that guy is lucky he wasnt mistaken for an antifag

Can't believe this kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-TiLE_vq1o

Beautiful. This is pottery.

kek

that equality

youtube.com/watch?v=_hPp4dgmrc8

if they are blacked out, knock them out.

lol the guys camera got fucked

/OUR FUCKING GUY/

>bash the fa-

he was with other Sup Forums niggers that were shouting NORMIES and REEEEEE. he was on the alt right side

>Bring back 100 white people dreads
>She has dreads
>She is white

Serves her right for appropriating all that wonderful black culture! If we don't stop appropriation now whites might start committing crimes and abandoning their kids!

This makes me PHYSICALLY ANGERY fuck that little shit, I want to kick his head in.

It never struck me before, but it would be a great strategy to go for the cameras and phones at shit like this. Just knock them out of their hands or try to bash them with sticks.

That's golden

The painful truth is here:
vimeo.com/210862415

jesus christ...

>that random faggot wearing red ith beautiful blonde locks

Jesus fucking christ. I lost count after a good 10 hits.

Decided to take a crack at fashwave.

How is it for my first time, lads?

good shit famm

rekt

lol, they can't just fight & have one big brawl.

They have to snatch them away & take them to there underground layer to torture him.

yup, it's how they operate

here's the second part of that webm, one of /ourguys/ with a shield charged in to rescue the guy that got dragged away

The big-nosed Jewess with dreads went down HARD. Damn.

holy shit that dropkick
Dropkick Antifas

Fuck, yeah actually. Phones are super expensive and important, you bash 5 or so that could be thousands of dollars, and a lot of extra effort the people have to put in to replace everything

SOMEONE LINK ME TO THE FUCKING VIDEO ALREADY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Literally one of the worst gifs i've ever seen

>be antifa
>be such despicable pieces of shit that white nationalists, minorities and faggots band together
>get charged a by a wall of reborn men
>get your feminist ass clocked by a dude who tries to catch you as you fall down
>get your ass beat by three different guys, then they pick you up and start protecting you so you don't get beat more
>ragtag guys start deploying ancient roman tactics
>antifa loses all ground in 10 seconds
>practically get chased down like philistines

God help these people if we are pushed

youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI

I wish you guys would stop talking about brown/black being such a horrendous thing. Some of us hold the same views as you do. Can't we just be on equal footing to fight the threat that plagues us all?

So beautiful