WW3 Wikipedia page

Ok Sup Forums so since World War 3 has officially started we are going to need a Wikipedia page for all the normies.I've started a rough template, I need more names and some photos.Lets get this done!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39612095
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Norks
>backed by anyone

>so important we're on there twice

God damn it, I knew I would miss something!

>Russia and China sided with the Norks
China benefits from having a buffer zone between them and SK and there's no way Russia will put itself against the US just to defend NK.

Worst case scenario this will be Vietnam 2

WTF literally no reason for UK or any country in Europe to get involved in this shit show

That is what NATO is all about, if the USA is attacked, all NATO members must come to its aid.

Even then 'Nam had the support of the Soviets and Chinese, and was very unpopular, we can invade the Norks with the full support of our countrymen and the international community.

USA will only lose if it's gonna be Russia + China against them

The war is in East Asia so there's no reason for the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation to get involved

WW2 started in Europe and look how that turned out

>Turkey siding with NK

how fucking stupid are you

is this one of these meme magic type thigs where we meme a war
>lets do it

Germany will stay neutral. Like most European Countries. Good luck have fun America.

S. Korea gets attacked and treaties pull the U.S. in. The U.S. gets attacked and that pulls NATO in. Did you even study WW1 and 2, literally the same treaty bullshit happened then too.

It's why Hitler had to declare war on the United States even though he really did not want too.

Turkey siding with NK and China

Not to mentions Russia siding with China and NK and TURKEY

kill yourself

What about Iran?

Adding them now along with Syria in Axis, just remembered Turkey is in NATO...

add Israel to our side and Iraq to the other side too

Yeah, I need Japan on Allies aswell

Syria (under Assad) would join Russia's side too as well as Hezbollah

Also, add the Philippines to the Axis. Not sure about them though because Duterte hates America still but has praised Trump.
Yemen, Venezuela?, Afghanistan, Indonesia? on the Axis side too

and Saudi Arabia to our side

I don't think Venezuela can afford toilet paper right now, let alone war haha

>turks
>with china

>Being this fucking stupid
WW3 won't start over North Korea.
Neither China or Russia want to protect North Korea.

>roaches with DPRK and Russia
kill yourself

Some other thoughts:
Trump might anger Mexico so maybe it will allow Russians and Chinese to attack the U.S from the South.
Cuba will join the Axis.
Ukraine will split in two. West Ukraine for NATO, East Ukraine for Axis.
Roaches might switch sides.
Argentina might use WW3 as an opportunity to get the Falklands back?
Pakistan joins the Axis, India joins us.
The Stans will join Russia

USA is more than equipped to beat Russia, China, the EU and pretty much every country on earth by itself. Not sayin that while suckin American dick, we just outclass all of them in terms of nukes, military tech and training and infrastructure. I would love to see every wee little country band together to take us down just so we have a chance to stomp them all back into the dirt where they belong. The funny part is the sheer number of countries that no matter what will always be too terrified to even THINK of attacking America.

Oh jeez, what will we do without your help Achmed? Don't you guys have like 20 outdated tanks lol. What a loss. I hope Mohammed goes easy on your sister tonight, she's only 9 after all.

UPDATE

I want you to fucking read this and tell me what you think

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39612095

Also China is on our side now idioto

That would make it too one sided and boring!

ADD SERBIA WITH RUSSIA, ADD KIKES AND MUSLIMES WITH AMERICAN FAGGOTS AND LETS START THIS.

HEY HEY hey...chill...I like yall serbs

true that

I literally laughed out loud when I opened this, you have no fucking clue what is going on geopolitically

Serbia has joined the Axis team!
UAE has joined the Allies team!

It's just a bit of fun,man.Dont take it too seriously

Taiwan (Republic of China) will join our side.
Maybe Northern Ireland will go back to ROI and another civil war there?
Quebec might see the world war as an opportunity to secede.
Maybe some guerilla warfare in Africa? I know China is really interested in Zimbabwe...

Vietnam 2? You mean Korea 2? There are few similarities to the situation of the vietnam war. With Trump's election, the US population may be tired of fighting sandniggers for Israel but sure wouldn't shy away from BTFOing some starving gooks.

Chinas on our side

FINAL. for now at least, that was tiring

World War 3 Confirmed.

with roaches you lose
also checked

>Russia
Fuck you

Do not put us in there at all.
Only 10% of the pop. will fight for the country.
0% of the pop. will fight for another cancerous war.

United Kingdom (European Union member 2017-2019)
United Kingdom (independent NATO member 2019- )

Well, shit

Wait, why are we on the right side? At best we'd be as useful as a goddamn statue on the sides.
Fix that shit.

You forgot about Poland

Do you think (((they))) would allow Duterte to stay if they knew they had a chance like this to oust him

China and Russia aren't that dumb lol
Also Turkey is NATO thus /ourguys/

Lumped into EU army

Let us in, we need a country to represent South America.

>Duterte hates America
Nah, despite being a lefty himself, he only hates lefty America, the ones who harassed the shit out of him to do what says.
The dude is doing his best to avoid war at the moment. He knows we're gonna get rekt so he's trying to stay as neutral as possible within the acceptable bounds. This is why the international media portrays him so badly.

>Turkish Commanders and Leaders

>so since World War 3 has officially started
Put a bullet in your mo ou ou ou ooooouuuuth

How does brexit affect this? Also, USA should be on there three times. United. States. America.

Thats what you think idiot. You still owe us for what you did in ww2. This is your chance for a fourth reich don't waste it

With the way things are looking you may want to flip China onto the Allied side. China just refused some coal imports from NK, which is NK main export. They also started buying from the US. I doubt they'd side with FatKid because losing the West's investments and importation would kill the Chinks.

Add Albania to the allied side my dude. With Serbia in the mix this will finally be our chance to take back Kosovo :)

Afghanistan is a country in the bumb fuck of Central Asia and has an infamous curse on invading empires including yours yet here we are.

>Germany thinks he has a choice
All we have to do is get our AIPAC Jews to do their routine and merkel will be on her knees at Mar a Lago the next day.

MY DICK IS SO FUCKING HARD

I fixed it for you OP

>Philippines
>not on USA side
what the fuck is this shit?

>Mexico
I'm ok with it.

>Korean War 2: Nuclear Boogaloo

checking quads

UN command makes no sense since Russia and China are in security council. Where is India? I doubt Lebanon would be actively on USA's side as Hezbollah is in the same country so it'd be a civil war.

Also Egypt would definitely be on the USA's side and Mexico probably neutral.

>China just refused some coal imports from NK
A few months ago. Wouldn't call that just.

chill bro, this time we have to do it the italian way, wait cowardly and then join the winning side

FUCK YOU! MEXICO IS ON KIM'S SIDE

Fucking beautiful digits, famalamingo.

Commanders and Leaders
USA: Secretary James "Chaos" "Mad Dog" "Warrior Monk" Mattis
China: XI Xenping (I refuse to use the spellcheck Jew)
Turkey: Erdogan...wait a minute. Just google that shit. I'm not your patsy.

>China siding with best korea
You retarded mate?

Inb4 sweden backstabs and joins isis

Sweden is on enemy side as "The Free Islamic Republic of Sweden".

Also remove UN command. I know this is for lulz but its just too unrealistic, China and Russia are on the security council snd would veto UN involvement.

Replace it with NATO command and google it.

Keep Turkey on enemy bcos roaches.

Add Iceland at least to medical support.

Might as well make a Ron Paul image as war image.

Also add Saudi Arabia, Syrian rebels, and Israel to allies. Add ISIS to enemy.

Yes, its not very pollack but still.

Oh Poland allies too they almost took a missile defense shield b4 Obama pulled it bcos Russia was no threat. Remember when democrats freaked out when Romney brought up Russia as a problem?

would peru join the juche faction? I feel like mexico should but the US would obliterate us

I don't get "UN command". Don't you mean NATO if anything?

>Commanders
>Donald Trump

>no japan on un side
>china and russia backing nk

>would peru join the juche faction?
FUCK NO, i hope not, but the politicians here are so fucking stupid that i wouldnt be surprised if that happens

Wouldn't China be on our side and Russia neutral.

Bumping.

CHECKED TRUTH

+1
Or it could be Korea 3 because vietnam was korea 2 but failed.

How the fuck did WW3 start?

NK's test missile exploded before it launched cause they're fucking chinktards.

its been fun guys. thanks for the laughs.

>haha what a shit list
>quads
fug