Keep laughing at us, this is what's gonna happen to your countries

amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/

Lmao fags

Speak for yourself.

ANGLOS UNITE

FORM OF:

MOCK THE ARGIE

Laugh, laugh all you want. No matter how much you try, it's gonna happen to you as well! In fact it is ALREADY HAPPENING!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

implying any of us even read your article, Diego

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

You're just mad that the Falklands are white aren't you? I know you'd love to get your filthy Negro hands on them but we all know how that went ;^)

>warn other countries about the nightmare that is living in a multicultural society for more than 20 years.
>gets bullied

Thats so Argie

To time you do something, your own hands and those of your progeny will be blacker than the universe. And you'll never knew I warned you

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

We are the heroes the world needs but not the ones they deserve. Or whatever the fuck it's said

Lol Malvinas are probably the last remnant of whiteness under British control, even in your capital city you are a minority, Birmingham is a sharia shithole, you are worst than us, at least the niggers that come here aren't kebabs that want to turn our country into a fucking caliphate, I sincerely feel bad for you Richard.

Sad desu

>i live in Hawaii, what will happen to me desu?

>It's funny to laugh at Argentina

Except it really isn't

Look at these old buildings and tell me Argentina deserved to be turned into garbage dump for genetic trash.

Look at this

It's as sad as seeing old Detroit pictures

>Argentina once had the 6th largest GDP on earth

>Rosario
Today it's filled with crime and drugs

yuck I found what the natives looked like in the 1920s

I wonder if Argentina is the first white country to actually be destroyed by Mestizos

I think I heard the Catholic Church had something to do with pushing race mixing

That might be why South America went to shit faster than North America which was protestant.

you're one to talk

>Tfw not in Argentina
Feels great knowing I'm almost an entire continent away from you monkies
>If only Guatemala would fuck off

I don't know how the jewtholic church operates in Europe but here the "we're all the same" shit is very pushed by them.

Except upon the rich/elite people who they favour and receive favours from, of course. Those can be all the hypocrites and degenerates they want to be, no problem.

I won't excuse Indians for their primitive lifestyles but the Aggie political elite, both left and right, can sink a economy in style. Argentina is so good at crashing their economy it's as predicable as time itself.

Feels great knowing I'm not at any risk of some cartel brownies taking 10 minutes to detach my head from my body