North Korean Missile explodes on launch

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-idUSKBN16T07M

'North Korea has attempted to launch a missile on its east coast which is believed to have failed, South Korea's military says'

...thus no WWIII soup for you, Sup Forums. Good.

So either Kek has abandoned you, or that ugly toad never existed. Same as the Abrahamic 'God' of (((Them))), Mudlimes & Christains. Faith = FAIL.

'Pills' don't exist. All that exists is Reality. And it's not working out for you lot, eh...?!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/annafifield/status/853398623614246912
westernjournalism.com/pentagon-works-protect-power-grid-amid-fears-attack-n-korea/
slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2017/04/a_march_won_t_make_the_public_respect_science.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse
youtu.be/z5rRZdiu1UE
youtube.com/watch?v=XcRC6GLx_T8&feature=youtu.be
imgur.com/gallery/yQmTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NUKES TONIGHT

can we still strike north korea for this?

something something a killing bolt in the sky, but nobody dies

yup, nothing will happen as usual

It was the only way they could save face.
Think about it.

Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuck.

twitter.com/annafifield/status/853398623614246912

We will all stand before the Throne one day. I pray you repent and find the Lord Jesus soon...

>March 22, 2017

is there anyone who isn't a massive fucking idiot nowadays?

I can't stop laughing.

stupid americuck

>March 22
>322

All part of the plan

>We will all stand before the Throne one day. I pray you repent and find the Lord Jesus soon

>the Abrahamic 'God' of (((Them))), Mudlimes & Christains. Faith = FAIL.

>pic

>UH North korea can take out the US powergrid!

A Nuke detonated in High altitude generates EMP (Nuclear electromagnetic pulse)

A single EMP could shut down most of USA power grid & Internet.
And also destroy most electronics (phones, computers, etc)

A Power outage caused by an EMP would cause Urban Violence for several days.

westernjournalism.com/pentagon-works-protect-power-grid-amid-fears-attack-n-korea/

slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2017/04/a_march_won_t_make_the_public_respect_science.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse

Checked

Any idea what sort of Missile it was?

That's how far we know in advance...!

they will want to make up for this loss

>right now there is a random Best Korea guy who studied as hard as he can how missiles work so that he can feed his family and please the great leader
>after all his hard work, something went wrong and it blew up
>now he will be executed in complete anonymity and forgotten in history

I'm so sorry, North Kora bro.

I feel for you.

Still he defied that micropenis trump what drumpf is going to do now ? nothing he can go back pick on defenseless countries like iraq and afghanistan

Is it possible for us to discern the payload of this missile, or possibly its target? Was it supposed to go into the ocean or Hawaii? Was there a nuclear warhead or a typical explosive payload?

>Any idea what sort of Missile it was?

'North Korea has missiles that can reach America. But only as far as Alaska. If they got nuked, who'd notice?!'

-Frankie Boyle

This is the end of humanity. The catalyst to start war. May we die a quick and sufferless death!

No

But when does the US give a fuck about international law?

They obviously blew it themselves to save face. Flattening Seoul then getting glassed by the USA would not be good for anyone

Thread theme:
youtu.be/z5rRZdiu1UE

Sorry in advance but it must be so.

>no one has ever heard of a faraday cage before

>This is the end of subhumanity. The dogalyst to stop war. May Sup Forums die a slow and suffering death!

...ftfy

And who was it who said last year that 'If you vote for Hillary, you want to start WWIII'...?!

Even when you 'Won', you still lost, 'MAGA'? Make America Gay Again. How long before there are hats & T-shirts with 'Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Hillary' on them...?!

Hypocrisy. Ah, such sweet Hubris. Your failure is now complete.

The fact that they tried to launch a missile means they had the intent to do what the US said not to do. we should nuke

wew...

For some reason, I don't think that excuse will fly...

Is this Shia?

What happens after this is "save face". They'll test the nuke soon, it's in the tunnels.

oh I know it won't. I'm just sayin that they should still get nuked.

This seems like a great time to attack desu

>pills don't exist

>they tried

...still clinging to straw dust, eh hypocritical WWIII-wanting manlet (who would cack himself if they DID drop The Big One) ? The nearest thing to 'Race War' was Y'all Qaeda/Vanilla ISIS.

Must be cold in that rusted old U-Boat named 'HMS Hypocrisy' in a certain river in Egypt. Wet, too.

Stop popping those red pills - or ANY 'Pills' for that matter - like cherry Tic Tacs and realise that it'll Never Happen for you, Ever.

Agreed, I'd love to see a sea of ex-commie glass.

>they should

...and then little Sup Forumstard manlet woke up with his face on a drool-ruined keyboard, realised he was back on an extremely not-nuked Planet Reality, and he cried. ;_;

'Should' = Never Will. Grow up and realise that, little kid. Fantasies =/= Reality.

You sound mad kek

what about the b2 bombers that are supposedly on their way to poo some major hellfire down on the NK loo?

>posted pic is himself
>mad

...yes, you are. Otherwise why so triggered by my posts, little boy?

That was Syria. This is the star gorging itself on clay

In other news, water is wet

>You sound glad

...ftfy. And yes, I am. Can't be mad when you failed. Me 'Mad'? Please explain in great detail as to how I can possibly be 'Mad' when everything went my way. Thus I'm glad that Sup Forums didn't get it's 'Habbidings'.

Go ahead. Explain away. If you can.

You have my undivided attention.

>you

Why are you typing like a paki?

what is the next one i forget?

errmmm no unless great leader had a clay mud bath and ate a lot of the clay after this failed lunch

people died in that attack you dumb ass.

Somebody involved in China and NK situation actually was named clay. But the jist is that china will take over sections of nk if there's a war. Dragon stuff is Japan and the shining killing whatever that doesn't kill was the tomahawk strike in Syria.

So now that they've """lost face"" in the eyes of the entire world what are the chances Kimmi will just go fuck it yolo and attack the south unprovoked/start WW3?

fedora fag

go to bed

Anyone?

guess I made you too mad to even respond kekekek

Well, it DID explode, at least...!

>people thinking that the U.S isn't actively sabotaging their missile launch through something like stuxnet

we'll never admit to it though because it would spark war, but honestly each of their missile tests fail every year, it really leads you to believe that we are fucking with it. I mean if Iran can get their missiles to launch properly why can't the norks?

Commie technology at work folks

how the fuck do these gooks fuck up rockets when the germans were able to do it 70 years ago with a box of scraps in a cave

people actually died in that one.
This could be it.

>stuxnet
>we'll never admit to it though because it would spark war, but honestly each of their missile tests fail every year, it really leads you to believe that we are fucking with it.

Essentially "Dr. No" in reverse.

Iraq was invaded for less.

Well what's the other explanation? That their garbage at designing rocket engines? That could be, but their entire capital spending is on the military, so you would suspect that they'd at least show something for it. I really do believe we're fucking with their shit every time they launch a missile, it also doesn't help that they launch missiles at this time every god damn year.

I dont understand how this missle has blown up? Is it a nuke? Shouldnt they of completely fucking wiped themselves out with it if it was?

Or you know, North Korea doesn't know how to build missiles.

>still you

What if this is an intentional feint, to disguise the actual long range capability of NK, and embolden Trump to make a pre-emptive first strike?

Post your face when you realzie kim had the missle self destruct to keep the US from false flagging a nuke on the west coast to frame him for a nuclear attack on us soil to justify an invasion.

>Faith = FAIL.
woah calm down atheist, no need to unsheathe the katana

>I really do believe we're fucking with their shit every time they launch a missile

Pyongyang could always send their top agent Kim Jam Blond.

I think it's more than likely some super advanced UAVs deployed in NK that are invisible to radar and capable of accurate EMP attacks. There is documented evidence of spooky UFOs that don't show up on radar, and most of those sightings in the past have ended up being some classified US technology. I have no doubt at this point that we're just fucking with the norks.

>see thread after thread of people getting scared about NK
>post that NK isnt shit, and fucking millennials need to calm down
>get replied to by said millennials repeatedly with shit such as
>"NUH UH FAGIT, NK WILL DESTROY THE US"
>laugh
>get news update on phone
>"NK missile test fails almost immediately on launch"
I keep trying to tell you fuckers that NK is nothing to be scared of but you won't listen.

Every year at this time, the friendless, poor little failed state that has degenerated into a death cult rattles the weapons at the world and lazy journalists get to herf and blerf a bit.
Trump will say some dumb """tough""" garbage and everyone will forget until this time next year.
Oil+friends+WMD = diplomacy
Oil+no friends+no WMD = regime change
no oil+no friends+WMD and a hysterical promise to use them = no regime change
learn the lesson, kids

1648D chess or what?

mudshits aren't people you retards

Fuck!

Where is the screenshot of the riddle?

jesus christ you don't belong here.

Why doesn't it count if the missile launch fails? They still tried to do it. So if they try to test a nuke but it fails, then everything is cool?

>A killing bolt will shine the night but will not kill

>The star will gorge itself on clay

Next stop, Ottoman Empire.

Thank you, daddy.

Do we know at what time the test happened?
If it was at night it's definitly it.

dip shit they said dont test one and they did so we do get war if trump gets mad enough

That Maltese savage ferocity. This is why the world bends the knee to your significance.

Incontinent Ballfaccid Misses - Mk2

[raughs]

as long as north korean failures blow up their own shitty missile designs there is no reason to waste anti missile missiles on their shit

It would have been roughly 8:30am NorKor time, assuming it was reported immediately

>being this mad
what a dicklet kek

youtube.com/watch?v=XcRC6GLx_T8&feature=youtu.be

>Nuke explodes in the air over water
>Star gorging on clay

Get a real job m8 a diviner you are not.

0/10

norks BTFO

>Incontinent Ballfaccid Misses - Mk2

F

HABBENIN imgur.com/gallery/yQmTg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA