What words and phrases do you have filtered to make Sup Forums great again?

What words and phrases do you have filtered to make Sup Forums great again?

Korea, kim, happening

NK

ww3

"btfo"

fug
slay
yas
queen

Shill

>Having to filter words that trigger you
Sure is reddit in here

>filter words that trigger you
It's not that I'm triggered by them; it's that words like "btfo" are only used to start shitty threads.

women

general, trump, hillary, kek, btfo,how will ever recover, how can even compete, alt-right, millenials, makes you think, trap thread

and about 200 other phrases used in worthless b8 threads

>you must respect muh opinion and give me attention
if you think this is censorship you need to kys

Canada

ahh yes, i've nearly forgoten shill, ctr, shareblue and pizzagate

this
I just want better board quality.

Wow your catalog must have like 2 threads in it.

>no has posted "Drumpf" yet

>if you think this is censorship you need to kys
>i need to censor posts that hurt my feelings because ignoring them is too damaging to my brain

Maybe because Drumpf posters are useful now that everyone knows he's a kike.

Is it really censorship when the filter is just making sure that the person using it can't see the posts and/or threads that are being filtered?

i know idea of censorship is too hard to understand for subhumans, but you could at least try
i'm not censoring anyone
they can still make those threads and people who are interested in them can still post in them- even though majority of those threads are against the board's rules anyway

i'm just simply using the power of the free market and deciding to not have to go through all that cancer

>i need to censor posts that hurt my feelings because ignoring them is too damaging to my brain
quite the opposite, they don't hurt my feelings, they actually cause damage to my brain through the sheer stupidity and low quality that is being put into them
i think i lose iq points every time i see another 'hello white bois' or 'trump 69D chess' thread

>If I turn off the television I'm committing censorship

Brit pol

I hate that thread, its useless, t b h lad

>i'm not censoring anyone
>they can still make those threads and people who are interested in them can still post in them- even though majority of those threads are against the board's rules anyway
you are taking censoring literally here arent you, you flaming faggot
the point of my post was that you are a fucking cunt because you are making yourself unable to see something that irritates you
you are literally ignoring something instead of learning to deal with it like a man
you also are not seeing many other """good"""-tier posts that use some words you filtered because you are a pussy
>quite the opposite, they don't hurt my feelings, they actually cause damage to my brain through the sheer stupidity and low quality that is being put into them
if a post can damage your brain than you need help, not a fucking filter
>taking my obvious bait seriously this hard

>blacklisting a tv channel because it has 1 bad show
top zozzle

>you are literally ignoring something instead of learning to deal with it like a man
what did he mean by this

>you also are not seeing many other """good"""-tier posts that use some words you filtered because you are a pussy
no such threads exist

ehh good thing 4chinx also has an option to filter ids

>replies to a post where i call him a cunt and a pussy w/o defending himself and proceeds to hint me that he is filtering me
wewlad
ive seen leafs who post "whitey btfo" have more courage than you