Uhhhh, you realize she's CANADIAN right??

Why is a LEAF in California, fighting at Berkley?? I'm confused guys?? Why is a Canadian, in America, wearing a MAGA helmet, representing /youguys ??

No Americans around??

It's not her country. Canada isn't America. What's it of her business?? Seriously??
She's a Canadian. Why isn't she doing shit for Canada and Canadians??

Why are AMERICANS, looking up or liking a Canadian, sticking her nose, in something that isn't her business???

Same with Gavin McInnis. CANADIAN

Why are Leafs taking over alt-right media in America??
It's NOT their country.
I'm so confused

>she
>her
he's a man you bigot

You're a leaf so your criticism against leafs is invalid for being a leaf.
A
FUCKING
LEAF

>a fucking sunshine

looks like your flag was designed by a 6 year old.

LEL YA OMG got that sex in Canada. Why is she in America?? Why is she a voice of America Alt-Right?
Thanks for clearing that up!

O-o-kay..............

I agree. The canadian flag does look like it was designed by a 6 year old.

Why is a Canadian so heavily represented in American politics?

there's just a disproportionally large amount of Canadians in American media

sage

all this mad and angry against the maple leaf, chill guys, we need to direct this hate at Sweden first.

So, you're saying she's a kike infiltrator??

>CANADIAN
fucking dropped

Just confused why a Canadian, is so heavily represented here, for the voice of Alt-Right Americans.
She wasn't born in America. She's not an American citizen.
Just wondering, why it's any of her business?
Why Americans are tolerating and enabling this?
There's No REAL AMERICAN Females, like this Canadian, in AMERICA??

Why are you, a LEAF, posting on an AMERICAN board?

Why is a LEAF, In California, with a MAGA helmet, representing AMERICANS??
Just curious

>Why is a Canadian so heavily represented in American politics?

Because the alt-right is full of /r9k/ browsing betas with their waifu worship. You're basically betas and give lauren money despite her sleeping with black men.

Yea, it's really fucked up, how Americans, let a Canadian represent them, cause she parrots some memes.

I don't see why it's such a big deal.

Gavin McInnis, also Canadian. Started Vice Magazine.
Now he's Rebel Media and Alt-Right

Pick a side Gavin.
Shove dildos up his ass one day, make a lefty magazine the next day, debate a SJW the day after that.
Canadian, in America, talking American politics.

So weird why Americans allow this

Of course not, you, like Lauren and Gavin and everyone else in Canada, wishes they where actually American.
Why isn't she doing anything for Canadians??
No idea, why she's in the USA.

America and Canada have always shared close political ties. The Americans are our largest trading partner and strongest military ally. You're damn right it's our business what goes on down south.

LOL what a total meme line. Is she a plant or some shit?
Totally different politics.
35 million retards are the biggest trading partner of USA? 350 MILLION?? Really? How does that work out exactly.
It's none of your business. At all. Not your country loser.
I doubt America would defend you losers if attacked as well. Seriously.

HE'S ONLY 21 YOU SICK PERVERTED FUCKS

Can some AMERICANS Please answer this question??

So far just a bunch of NON-AMERICANS have replied.

There's many closet Unitedstatian Canadians.

>Hey Guys, born in Toronto, studied in Canada, moved to America after, started faggot degenerate Vice Magazine, now I'm Alt-Right. Grow a beard like me and a rabbi has, dress like a loser, shove things up your ass. Manly. I'm Canadian, who speaks often in America, on American politics. Do I have a American citizenship?? Uhhhh.......

Why would I want to be a burger, if you care so much about America u can and live there.

A 21 yo dude I'd like to fuck.

No idea what that means...........
Why are Canadians so vocal in the USA, about US politics? And why is that OKAY??
Want Americans in Canada, giving their opinions on Canadian politics? Youd shit a brick and vow to kill them. Don't lie.

Because shes a pandering hypocrite. Really shot herself in the foot by going independent.

Wow, you're retarded.

Nationalism is international.

Really sad how Americans allow it. I'd be offended as fuck, some loser bitch leaf, who's not even American, "represents" my country and people.

Closed Borders are Racist am i right?

She can't push her narrative here, not because it's "edgy" but because it hardly holds water. So shes going for the low hanging fruit

>Canadian
She's not of full English, Scottish, Irish or French blood. She's not Canadian

I see her face all over this shit hole board. Only reason i know she exists. Never listened to a second of her youtube shit either.

She must have fans.
She's a Canadian, but an "Alt-Right" Media Personality in America, on American politics.
NO American girls around? I don't get it.
Why are Americans allowing this??

Being born in Canada, makes you Canadian.
Your not Russian.
I don't care if you're born in Russia from 1000 years of Russian lineage. Your logic is "my feelings are this", so I'm using the same.
You're not Russian.

because American women are too far left, entitled SJW's while Canadian women still have gems

What a loser cunt.
Why do Americans allow this CANADIAN to be the female voice of /theirside.
NO AMERICAN GIRLS??
I don't get it.

I don't even know why people take her opinion seriously. She's a third year uni poli-sci drop-out who loves Ayn Rand. Blinded by pussy...

Nice post, JUSTin. All Canadians are already represented by Canada's legitimate Flag

You know posting in Canada. Am I right??
You can get off saying that how?? How many American girls have you actually met. In real life. In America.
I bet none.

bend over and talk out your ass more. God damn canadians. Just blah blah blah
>OMG I need to say something, to feel smart!!!
How ever leaf thinks.

Don't you have some krokdil to huff Vlad?

It's a strange dynamic between the US and Canada, two nations yes, however it can be more strongly broken up into the Whites who built the nations with nearly identical lineage and the foreigners who feel entitled to the works left behind by our forefathers. I'll take a White American into my home any day of the week compared to some "Canadian" shitskin.

I guess No Americans, except a few actually care.
Just leafs online, trying to feel important in America.
God damn I hate living in this sad sack loser wannabe nation of total losers.
You people are junk

this

ya ya, according to (you), a canadian. Americans do not think that. They think literally NOTHING about canada.

Blah blah blah blah blah.

lol gay
she's legally a man

It's amazing how easily mongrels are triggered

I think it's general American obsession and worship over Canadians. They are like the autistic fat kid who shares all over the mart and we have to be nice to them because one day he will bring a gun to school.

Thicc

How much crack do you smoke to make that seem real to you??
You obviously mean the opposite of that. >Canadians are obsessed with America and American politics like an autistic fat kid who can't get enough cock suckling.
Fixed it for you cock gobbler. Suckle that American dick a little more little leaf

What do (you) think??

use the proper pronoun you fucking leaf, its a he

These numbers approve.

i dunno... I feel the same about Samantha Bee and John Oliver

90% of the people protesting and rioting trump aren't american citizens either. she's helping level out the playing field

Who the hell are those two??

Really sad you need a leaf girl to do that for you...........