LEDDIT ANTIFA ADMITS DEFEAT!!

LEDDIT ANTIFA ADMITS DEFEAT!!

yee

Reminds me those anarchists fighting against Franco who were surprised that they were losing despite abolishing military ranks, discipline and shit.

>alliances
LMAO

What are they going to do? Call in the cuckservatives?

But seriously, what is the point of this organization? All they ever seem to be good at is getting beaten up.

They started it months ago. They should stop complaining. They act like actual fascists.

witness teh fitness

Please return to reddit.

Now they're probably gonna start using guns and bombs.

Shit's gonna get wild.

kek

Give me something smug and witty to say

>comrades

God I can't wait

Link?

I wish they'd shoot some of us, make a couple of Martyrs.

>Wants to win a civil war

>Can't even win in the most liberal city in the country

How did they get live footage? It was hard to find a good link today.

That would probably be the dumbest thing possible for them to do. Are they stupid enough to escalate?

Let's find out.

>to revel in the feeling of success of a clean punch to a Nazi's face
I seriously doubt 99% of the people who post this shit have or will ever punch a person attending one of these events in the face, let alone an actual Nazi attending these events.

Antifas, and the left in general, have abandoned the working class and economic equality in favor of ID pol, and witch hunt culture.

Without the backbone of the proletariat the left doesn't have a chance in hell in winning political street battles.

That's a nice shot.

LOL so they finally lose and are looking for other tricks since they lost fair and square? instead of saying they'll be back for round 2 they retreat and decide they'll use other tactics instead?

wow the left really are a bunch of losers

>We can't win when the numbers are equal

They can't even win a fight against guys with baseball helmets. They think they could take on the police??? Soldiers????

>anarcho-communist
>oh no we arent beating people who are defenseless anymore, quick adopt a structure
FBI bait

We WILL escalate this. You don't stand a fucking chance

>ywn bash the fash with antifu

>Gets wrecked by police

>See! America supports facists

That's how it's gonna go isn't it commie

Agreed on it being FBI bait. Thread on here earlier went on to call for people to start making nailbombs, fuck you FBI, we aren't terrorists.

>Antifa had the Soros bucks
>Antifa had the numbers
>Antifa had pepper spray, explosives and knives
>Antifa had the Berkeley police covering for them
>Antifa had the media on their side

And yet Antifa still got BTFO. Sad!

Most of them a rich kids from priviledged backgrounds, like they have anything to do with proletariat at all. Just the money alone they spend on black clothes and shit like that is probably more than some lowly proletarian could afford, or was willing to.

Keep in mind anons, this was home turf, a "safe space" if you will.

Honestly, Berkley was like their headquarters too

Also the comies made congregations to discuss in group on what to do this day or fight they thought that implementing their ideology on the battlefiled was going to work

I think i'm in love

I SOOOOO wish they would try this shit where I live.

They don't have the numbers, so they're going to piggy back other protests for numbers. Anything muslim coming up in the near future? Maybe Mexican May 05?
That would be extremely (((convenient))).

it's just a matter of time until one of them starts talking about bombing le nazis and the FBI decides to serve their ISP a NSL

Antifa are not organized and never will be. They're a loose affiliation of mentally ill criminals with nothing better to do, but pretend they "own the streets" and other nigger-tier nonsense. When they pull back and "reflect" as this tard suggests, what will actually happen is the craziest among them are going to get more violent. They're going to start violently assaulting "nazis", and probably start killing.

Kek, ANTIFA gets tacoed

You have no idea how badly many of us want that. PLEASE PLEASE
start shooting, larp as the red army, because you will be facing real life veterans, guys trained by them, /k/ autists who spend all their free time training for happenings, you will DIE

She has a really big nose

>she

EXACTLY! They are going against people that jerk off to the thought of a situation like this.

>Antifa calling other people bigoted

What are they gonna do when the veterans start coming out REEEEEing from the woodworks?

Fuck now there's a thought

>spread OP around
>get veterans riled up at the aspect of getting to fight some commies
>shit escalates and we watch/partake in the chaos

Telling you guys, shit could get wild

Really activates the neurons

>Fascists had the truth
>Fascists had bravery
>Fascists had strength
>Fascists had a reason to fight

For real man I hope no one ends up dieing over this shit. As fun as it is to joke about dead commies, it'd be pretty sad to see some kid get shot over this stupid shit.

The dude did her a favor then. Surprise nose readjustment!

(Probably thought she was a typical scrawny-assed antifa dude)

t-they are kinda scary though, m-masks & stuff. Hope they dont turn over trash cans & break starbucks windows where I live.

I've come to the conclusion that there is no reason in arguing with these idiots. Pure and total domination is the only way to defeat them.

Exactly. We need more days like today, destroy their morale

the ones in it for the memes always pull back once it starts to get properly violent, if they decide to radicalize you will see old hippies get shot.

You probably will get some terrorism in the future if they see this shit aint working to well in the streets. It's what happened in germany in the past. Like in 68 all the students went on the street wearing che shirts and shit like that, but they realized communism can't be achieved peacefully which led to the RAF abducting rich guys demanding shit. They also killed soldiers in order to get weapons I think.

You're right user, they need an oppressive gov't or dictator, which is what they're always asking/voting for.

>pushing for "nazi" punching
>back out when they fight back proper and organized

>inb4 soros funds antifa rioters to bolster numbers

? it's just a normal narrow european nose. It's not even close to being big.

>That would probably be the dumbest thing possible for them to do. Are they stupid enough to escalate?
Yes and YES!!

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed!

isnt that entrapment though

we should start bringing paintball guns.

What is wrong with these people?

This.
Getting sleepy, goodnight dear Sup Forums

No you shouldn't. You should protect yourself and only use self defense. Weapons are not needed for liberal faggots.

they wuz no match for us

entrapment is when a cop makes you do something you otherwise wouldn't do for the purpose of arresting you.

if a cop ambushes you in an alleyway, makes veiled threats that he has a gun and proceeds to force you to buy drugs, that's entrapment. if a cop meets you in an alleyway, advertises he has drugs and arrests you once you purchase them, that's not entrapment.

so no, that isn't entrapment.

>/k/ autists
What're they gonna do, jerk off onto my gun?

ZZZzzzz keyboard warriors make me yawn..

ANTIFA GOT KEKED

cross the line then, baby.

then it won't be a bunch of trump fans you're brawling with. it'll be special forces soldiers kicking your doors in and taking you to guatanamo bay, where you will be tortured.

>Trump enables fascists

ANTIFA attack free-speech events and libertarians in the streets, shut down presentations and get everyone riled up to the point where anybody who punches an ANTIFA member looks like one of the 'good guys.' Just check out the comments on any of the youtube videos where ANTIFA members get punched in the last year or so. NOBODY likes them, and THAT'S what's emboldening fascists and right wingers, the majority of which are just itching to brain one of these idiots.

Could you do me a solid and head back to Ieddit bud

no they're going to have a sip out of a bottle of vodka, flip their AK to full auto, and empty an entire magazine without hitting anything

I want to kill everyone who uses the word 'comrade'.

I need a quick rundown on what transpired between antifa and trump supporters at Berkeley today

>(((she)))

They are going to shove your own gun up your own ass and empty a 100 round mag into it,while jerking off.

Better dead than red.

>you will never go out with your buds and beat up commies

- quote from man killed by tactical semen grenades

> what we warned about is coming true

Maybe if they didn't destroy businesses, beat people up, and continue to shut down whatever speaking event that they think might hurt their feefees. God they are so fucking retarded.

Good luck in destroying these people ameribros, they seem to have no concept of human rights and free speech, straight up tyrants

>implying I wouldn't like that
Stay mad, drumpfkins

/k/ doesn't get too worked up over airsofteys

Whoa. Dude smashed the fuck outta that... 120 lb... girl...?

Sad.

Come on over, I'll let you stay at my apartment for a couple days before a rally

They used M80s and pepper stray
Next time pipe bombs
AntiFa needs listed as a terrorist organization before it's too late and good folk get hurt

>ID: Jenova

>What're they gonna do, jerk off onto my gun?

After we pry it out of your cold dead hands of course

Punch some commies for me friends. I'd be there if I could

They're substituting the word "sucker" for "clean"

>implying
Nah you still piss the bed ya transgemdered wog

ANTAFAGS BTFO!

>go to the states
>beat up a commie
>get arrested
>can never leave Canada again

This is the 3rd big victory for Nationalism.

When we dare, we win.

>Trump presidency emboldens racists

No you utter loons, you fucking baboons, YOU create them. You've been shouting "nazi" for decades and now nobody cares.

Combine that with your anti-free speech stance and you've got libertarians, liberals and centrists on your ass too.

Fucking retards. You're majority skinny vegan kids too and you get surprised you get punched out when it's not 20 to 1 odds?

Jesus these leftist faggots are so annoying.

I know that feel leaf bro.