Nathan "dindu nuffin" Damigo Part 2 Electric Boogaloo

Based Nathan Damigo, a prominent white nationalist, beat the shit out of a female antifa.

Is he, dare I say it, /our guy/?

Reminder to PLEASE NOT dox him and/report him to the police and his followers for being a pathetic turbo manlet who hits women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
twitter.com/DJTJohnMiller/status/853401848287379456
aestheticwyrd.wixsite.com/hecaterosales/graduate-collection
blindlight.org/index.php/item/458-nathan-damigo-is-part-of-a-family-op-that-supports-cufi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you just assume xir gender?

You are really trying to hard. It's like getting your ass handed to you really got under your skin.

I'M THE user THAT PUNCHED HER I THOUGHT IT WAS A GUY

I HAD ALREADY KNOCKED OUT 8 IDENTICAL LOOKING ANTIFAS

Play dumb games...

EQUALITY ACHIEVED

To funny

Manlet

Nudes on her Instagram

If you get in early you can print them out,cum on them and post them on her Facebook while it's still open

(((Nathan's))) a hero, they're creatin hero's for the aaalt riiight.
And he's got to strong
And he's got to tuff
AND HE'S GOT TO BE FRESH FROM THE FIGHT

Totally plausible she looked like a skinny dude.. when I first watched it I thought it was a bloke.

Feminism, not even once

Fuck manlets, the day of the yardstick can't come too soon.

I'm guessing op is doing this for the lulz? He couldn't possibly be one of the many lady boy antifa larpers posting in sad cunt's defense unironically...

lol if not larping, i could totally see the surprise when you looked down at her when the mask fell a bit

>day of the yardstick

Top kek

This guy affiliates with Richard Spencer. He is a controlled opposition shill who wants your money. He doesn't care about white people.

Remove Spencer, install this guy instead.

I bought stickers from this goy

Quiet goy, getting a fashy haircut and purchase the Alt Right starter pack today.

checked

also no nudes no proof, post em

it's a fucking joke

So based.

youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk

i mean he probably didn't have time to determine her gender, being there are 500 of them and all, so he just punched and asked questions later, i think that's fair

everyone here is a degenerate

>Those digits

BEST TIMELINE BRB FAPPING TO THE HUMAN SKELETON

Kek check out this footage you can see him running through the crowd and p u nching like 2 other people

> twitter.com/DJTJohnMiller/status/853401848287379456

already reported

Did she swung first? If yes then he dindu nuffin

EQULITY STATUS: ACHIVED

Hehe pussy

awww what shes a fucking dyke?

I'd hit that

heres her titty with her lesbian lover i guess

Her fault for wearing a mask and looking like every other antifa cali fag out there.

wood bone

kek

c h e c k e m

also she kinda looks like lefty Lauren Southern. Would smash, both forehead and pussy

>tats
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Wew

>Jesus will judge you

When he's done hiding the eggs he'll give this guy a high 5.

Useful idiots the lot of them.

i bet this bitch smells like musk and dirt

More nudes:

aestheticwyrd.wixsite.com/hecaterosales/graduate-collection

what an ugly slut

damn shes hairy. I bet she smells too

>turbo manlet who hits women.

True equality means women are bound to get hit every so often. And since they don't want to work in our coal mines, serve in our militaries, or educate themselves enough to become engineers etc, the more demonstrated equality the better. If they don't like it perhaps they can help the equality train in other ways, such as killing themselves (evening out the proportion of male suicides), or commit a crime that gets them incarcerated. Or they could give up their home to a man, to even out the male to female homelessness ratio.

F to pay respects

Very progressive. He should be the next DNC rep. from California. True equality.

It looks like she's always been going for those dreads, notice her looks uncombed and slightly curly in the before pic

imean he's a fucking joke

No, because nobody likes a woman-beater.

ty lucifer

Antifa women aren't real women though, DESU.

Speak for yourself, faggot. Damigo is /ourguy/.

blindlight.org/index.php/item/458-nathan-damigo-is-part-of-a-family-op-that-supports-cufi

Even the best communist is lower than the worst jew.

>apples to oranges

Is anyone else impressed with the actual hit itself. Textbook punch. Straight lined fist and arm, good shoulder rotation for increased force, decent follow through. All up a 10/10 strike. Sensei would be proud

ANTIFA: FUCK THE POLICE!

*gets punched*

ANTIFA: HELP HELP POLICE HELP ME!!

He is a civic nationalist user, not a racist.

all staged

All wasted because it bounced off her forehead instead of connecting with an actual target area. I wanted to see her get starched t b h

far better than the punch that scat fetishist landed on spencer

wow I've never noticed that before. Wtf I hate Sup Forums now!

Is it woman beating if they think gender is a social construct?

Inaccurate, though. That nose would have broken beautifully.

They want equality, and they got it. Punched like a real man. And who is to say what gender It is?

that's actually a good thing, a strong punch to scare her silly without leaving a serious injury or visible mark that could be used effectively as propaganda

who affiliates with big money jews. yeah he's really looking out for your personal interest, just like richard spencer!

"OMG he hit a woman." Yeah nice try. You've been shitting on Western culture for years now, you don't suddenly get to play the feminine princess on a pedestal. She's just another Commie retard, not female or white in my eyes, just a clump of cells as you might say.

Worrying about PR is so 2016

>This

Believe me

>THIS

The woman he hit showed up, face covered, looking to fight. Someone found her facebook she posted that she wanted to collect "100 nazi scalps."

Well she got a chance to go 1v1 against a Nazi and look what happened

Nice try faggot Antifa.

Hey leftpol, this is your future. Beating after beating until you are afraid to come out.

>who hits women.
not a woman, its a communist.
there faces exist only to be punched.

He's faking, that guy isn't an user, he's the leader of Identity Evropa.

Punching someone in the forehead is a nice way to get a broken fist/wrist had she met it hed be in a cast now

why the fuck would we dox one of our own go fuck yourself antifa kike

In all honesty, most /leftpol/ doesn't support Antifa either

pretty good punch, too bad he didnt break her nose.

Then legal action could ave been had. Not damage, no problem. Just a reality check for that kike

White knight faggot

You can see here crying against a wall in the video. Its glorious, she seems to be reconsidering all the events in her life that led to that point.

HE IS NOT ONE OF YOUR OWN HES A SHILL YOU FAGGOTS

EBYBODY IS DA CIA
get a thorazine script already, freak

Good punch, too bad he couldn't follow it up with a curb stomp

She is a kike will be saying he talked bad about the Holocaust.