How do I dress like a fashy white male?

I need some good tips. I want to get something before the stores close in my area.

Help me out Sup Forums!

bump

you gonna get something with this

Do you want to dress fashy, or like a frat boy?

Fashy. Not a dad-bod frat guy that hates blacks but listens to Gucci Mane.

Well, get the haircut, and then go from there

slide thread.

button down shirts preferably multi colored
SHORT shorts
any unconventional shoe that gives no support

check out pinterest male fashion grids and choose what you like, they show where you can buy all the outfits and it makes all the world of a difference, can turn almost any robot into someone who could at least land a decent hamplanet

Shorts are for kids tho. Acceptable on boat otherwise no.
American's dress like shit tho.
At least the people I've met at conventions.

Just shove your head up your ass and walk around with an undue sense of intelligence

>not wearing spikes and leather
don't dress like some preppy faggot getting ready for Sunday school, dress like an unbermensch autist who gives zero fucks

This or adidas tracksuit

Only complete and total faggots dress like this.

I'm listenin'

Surprisingly good advice.

OP because you are clearly some sort of anti-fa shit. How about this. Why dont YOU stop dressing like a shit bird. Your parents are RICH. Yes in the area they live they are middle class but in the country and certainly on the continent they are rich. Stop being ashamed by this and stop dressing like you are homeless.

I love wearing this since it triggers frat people at my school. Fuck yatch boys.

i hate the new "let's try to be stylish like europe" shit i see everywhere. fash is an inner state.

I dress like a construction worker.

Fuck now that I think about it I am a construction worker. Its a good style though. Everybody treats you nicely when you look like you just crawled out of a shit pipe.

first thing that comes to mind is spoiled or faggot

I think its fine pretty much only for exactly what those guys are doing: having a bbq and playing horseshoe. Maybe golfing or boating.

Get a nice watch
A couple grand might seem like a lot but when you can hand it down to your son its worth it in the long run