WORLD WAR 3 IS LITERALLY ABOUT TO HAPPEN AND YOU FAGGOTS ARE TALKING ABOUT SOME SHIT IN BERKLEY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

WORLD WAR 3 IS LITERALLY ABOUT TO HAPPEN AND YOU FAGGOTS ARE TALKING ABOUT SOME SHIT IN BERKLEY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Other urls found in this thread:

westernjournalism.com/pentagon-works-protect-power-grid-amid-fears-attack-n-korea/
slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2017/04/a_march_won_t_make_the_public_respect_science.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

welcome to at least 5 days ago faggot

egas

I hope Trump shuts down north korea. their rapid advancement in missile technology cannot be ignored

NK tried shooting another non-ICB missile into the sea and it didn't even make it into the air. That's nothing.

Nothing is happening.

WW3? In your fucking dreams.

Fuck up fat ass go worship your kike emperor over at reddit.

>not happening

They defied the god emperor you dumb nigger. Now it's time to pay.

A Nuke detonated in High altitude generates EMP (Nuclear electromagnetic pulse)

A single EMP could shut down most of USA power grid & Internet.
And also destroy most electronics (phones, computers, etc)

A Power outage caused by an EMP would cause Urban Violence for several days.

westernjournalism.com/pentagon-works-protect-power-grid-amid-fears-attack-n-korea/

slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2017/04/a_march_won_t_make_the_public_respect_science.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse

you realize that we have literally been at war with Korea for over 50 years, right?
nothing new here.

Trump is on the phone with Pence and the SK, so who knows. We had far less reason to strike Syria than we do NK.

i think it exploded not in air but as soon as it launched so that wouldn't take place

no it's not lol

WW3 wont start because of some dipshit man-child in North Korea you fucking retard.

The Syria strike was for North Korea's sake.

Old news, fake news, berkely was actually a happening

Whether you see that as true or not, it obviously didn't matter to Kimmy boy either way. So logically what comes next? We going to bomb more sand niggers to stupid the gook overlord a lesson?

China isn't going to War with the US because of fucking Norks lmao. If shit kicks off, N Korea will level Seoul, or at least to the best of their ability and the US will immediately destroy all of North Korea's military in one night. That's the worst case scenario here.

korean war might start but that's not ww3

first U.S nuclear test in 25 years will happen today.
probably an atmospheric detonation over the pacific ocean as a message to kim and assad.
screencap this post.

OR

they decided not to do anything and the media reports whatever they want.

good point.

NK has nothing of power, the US is baiting their citicens into another war like Iraq.
Before they started war with Iraq it was all day long propaganda on how strong their military was...
>Look those bastards have the bigest army of tanks

on day they lasted one week and the invasion was over, fucking pathethic.
If you saw the parade those tanks are shit from ww2, useless pieces of metal that are inefective vs a modern tank.

WWIII will not happen

wrong.

Woaw, NK makes threats and fires off shitty missles all year round BUT THIS TIME ITS 4 WHEEL

except...the Korean War never ended. Norks are technically violating a ceasefire, repeatedly, provocatively.

They can sign and honor a peace agreement anytime and its over, officially.

Or, war, with full Executive powers, to include imprisonment of protesters during a time of war, suspension of habeus corpus, wartime economy, the lot.

How do you know what type of missile it was? Oh wait you don't.

No its not, calm down

>not being interested in both happenings at once
Be happy that it's a glorious day of happenings and it's all Trump's fault, that madman
Isn't this what you wanted, OP?

>believing the alarmist propaganda posted on here every day
You fell for the Sup Forumsjew. Pathetic.

But the implications of striking Syria are a lot smaller than striking NK

>implying that the Korean War ever ended

I guess burger education isn't just a meme

Calm down save your energy for augest when it starts

who cares lmao

>China pushing every chance they get to make dubious headlines so America goes for NK
Yeah, goyim. Our """sources""" clearly state that NK defied your drumpfty. So tell him to clear out North Korea for us goyim, is are you coward baby boys?

>want to fire missil to show off how strong you are
>fail

Is there a country more beta than North Korea?

You may not remember but i once called you out for medeling in American politics but i take that back now

>WORLD WAR 3 IS LITERALLY ABOUT TO HAPPEN
>TL Note: This means "OH GOD OH GOD I'M SO RETARDED HURRRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRR"

This. Sup Forums is full of suicidal autists. We need to solve the suicidal autist problem.

North Korea is a decoy.
The target is still Iran and Syria.

I remember when these Nork habbiding threads lasted only a day because anyone with a single iota of brain power knows Kimmy is a fat wuss, and we were all just memeing around. Now they're 75% of the catalog and they've lasted for weeks. Kill yourselves, you pathetic manchildren.

That fat gook isn't doing shit on my Birthmonth, go fuck yourself.

North Korea is actually our ally we're going to invade China

how sexy would it be if trump came in and stomped NK right after their abysmal missile failure?

i wonder how many sudoku's occurred in NK today

>About to happen
Wrong, they'll get nuked on the 23rd. 8 days is still a ways off

>suicidal autist problem
If there was ever a problem that solves itself...

It probably wont be the gook its whoever dosnt want us the rape them and they collect friends

Oh shit really? Source?

Calm down. Not before 27 April.

>LITERALLY ABOUT TO HAPPEN

You have no real source

delusional monkey

North Korea is a false flag pupper state to justify American defense cronyism. Think about it, where can you hide pizzagate-level child abuse and corruption better than a """"communist regime"""? There are capitalists raping kids there every day. Trump isn't going to to do shit about NK, he is part of the Epstein elite who organized these abuses. He's just posturing as a cover up.

Is that yours? Awsome
Its weird. The older I get, I keep growing this desire to have a farm with chickens, roosters, pigs. Just live a simple life

nice cock

Is that a cotchen

looks almost like a jungle fowl... far less body than a RIR

>WWIII IS ABOUT TO START REEEE
Oh my God get the fuck out you fucking autist

He's a Bantam Old English Game rooster, usually used for beauty pageants and occasionally cool fights. Though this guy isn't much of a looker and he's a little old

quit being a shitposting alarmist faggot

I wish all WW3 larpers would fuck off already.

Too bad you can't do anything about it you fucking faggot

I understand you want to die in a nuclear holocaust because your life sucks ass but some people want to talk about other shit.

Haha what could possibly be more interesting than death?