Why are white women so easy to bed?

Why are white women so easy to bed?

Latina women require courting, dating, and paying attention before fucking them.

White women just need two drinks to fuck.

>White women just need two drinks to fuck.
Fuck spain's not white

(((hookup culture)))
consider yourself lucky if marry a white woman without 3+ former partners

Porque no has estado aquĆ­
La cultura las hacen putas a todas
Pic up a girl in a nice car and you're guaranteed to get laid
Source, I'd fuck about about 33% of the girls I'd take out on the same night before when I had my old chevy, I recently got a new 2017 Sierra and I fuck 9/10 girls I take out

Feminism. Which was largely an invention of/propagated by white women.

>b-but the jews!

Okay, but white women still push it more than any other race.

>Latina women require courting, dating, and paying attention before fucking them.

Latina women so easy, If I sneeze to hard I might accidentally fall into some latina pussy.

It's not because they're white. It's because they're mentally programmed to desire foreign DNA for healtheir offspring so black or brown men make them immediately wet and a strong desire for cock

>Latina women require courting, dating, and paying attention before fucking them.
no, they don't.

You're referring to American "white" women I presume?

That's funny, because out of the 3 Latinas I've been with, they've all wanted my dick on first date.

complete opposite for those (((latina's))) if you're tall and white.

control your women pablo

AHAHAHAHAH, HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

You know how many aztec sluts have slobbed on my nob? I aint the only one son. get paying for that wall boy.

>why are x women so this
>why are y men so that
Really tired of this shitty meme. Men and women of all races behave pretty similarly

So black and brown women have a strong desire for white cock?
>literal cuck memes

list of girls from easiest to hardest

1. Black
2. mestizo
3. asian
4. white.

pfft. i've fucked three latin women on the first date. a dominican and two mexicans. i'm white btw

Is that why they have a litter of kids before they graduate high school?

>White women just need two drinks to fuck
Son, women make up their mind about that within seconds of meeting you. All the rest is cultural ways of not making her look easy, which is important and you're a weak piece of shit if you complain about the hoops you have to jump through.

Way to go hombre, looks like you passed on the prudishness to the beanerettes

Haha, holy shit Carlos. Latina immigrants have been by far my easiest lays.

I think he meant white Americans, it must be a cultural thing because because latinas come in different colors and they are harder to get a one night stand with.

Puerto ricans and blacks of any country don't count

My girlfriend is white and I took her virginity. Am I lucky?

black user here. always struggled with latinas/asians but black girls are by far the easiest to get, followed closely by white girls. being a minority in a highschool in america is guaranteed pussy from white girls who want to experiment and find out about the bbc meme and are attracted our swagger/status as cool.countless times I have been in the suburban homes of conservative white dads and gotten my rocks off with his "innocent" white daughter while he was in the next room. I will never forget "studying" with this blonde mormon chick one night when we were all alone. right after i finished in her mouth, her parents got home and made us ice cream sundaes while we watched a movie.

I'm gonna guess 0, but I get what you mean.

It depends on the woman chiefly. I've fucked Chinese royalty, white girls, Eskimo girls, mulattoes. I think in normal circumstances girls like long term relationships. Some fuck on the first date and some do not and this probably depends on the upbringing of the woman. Its true though that the world we are living in definatley has a evil twinge to it.

>white
>hard

>Latina women need,,,

no they don't.

ALL women are fucking whores by nature.

GOD made them that way which is why SATAN exploits them (as do I).

I lived in Miami for almost 10 years before getting married.

9 out of ten Cuban, Argentinian. Venezuelan, Chilean, Brazilian, etc etc women would JUMP on my white dick after a wink, nod and a line of coke.

ALL women are whores.

Yours are not special... you fucking refried bean paste colored, midget cuck.

pretty much as long as she doesnt bring up the "blowjob doesnt count as sex" bullshit

>Chinese royalty
>flag
Checks out.

>Chinese royalty
leaf please

not if she's fat or below average looking, but you are still lucky to have found love and marriage

>The footpussy on that far right chick

HNNNGG

And then they go back to America and tell everyone how bad you smell and how tiny your cock is and how they rode you like you were some dumb peasant who had never seen a white woman before, so you begged and then cried after.

Blowjob AND anal doesn't count. As long as the hymen is still intact, she's a virgin. :^)

It's hard because you are ugly

1, 6, 3, 5, 4, 2.

Why are Mexicans so easily beheaded when you are 95% Christian?

Well this meme won't end until leftards and some brown men stop being so insecure and obsessed with white people. Can't really do anything but laugh it off.

Youve never even touched a woman so how would you know?

>oh+cm69s
>"Ooooh, ooooh" and cum in 69
This guy's an expert, folks.